Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (52451 Views)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Are they truly dying peacefully?
Did ABBA Kyari die peacefully?
Did Ajimobi die peacefully?
Remember, those weren’t the way they planned to die? What really happened to them was Karma and nothing more
out of every name you mentioned about 10000 ordinary people has died also. Who ever Karma is, he is too slow to judgement. The only freedom for the oppressed is to take charge. Meanwhile how has a suffering soldier degenerate to this?

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Goodman247: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=mcbreeze post=95520999]You fought against your people and still have mouth to say it. This is a clear case of Karma. [/quote
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by LZAA: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please where is Afamed
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by LZAA: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]He has no proper plan for the future but joined the army & rose meritoriously to the rank of a captain only for the hausa-fulani dominated army to victimized & edged him out unceremoniously?

He was not good to his people while in service? Did you read that "....I live in a one-bedroomed apartment given to me to stay by one of the persons whom I was good to while I was in service...." ?

Meanwhile "...President Buhari assured me when I visited him many years ago that he would help me.My problem now is how to get the connection and money..." Sai baba have refused to also help his cause-still affirming he have no human heart to correct injustice because he is vindictive.Your own brand of zombiesm is entirely on a different pedestal.
Aunty helen is sai mama advocate
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
howfarseun:
Our government is bad.

There was no retirement plan. Our government is so poorly structured. Corruption has eaten deep and disorganized everything.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
LZAA:
Please where is Afamed
Cc imh.otep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues
I saw him on the streets of ogbomosho, begging to feed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by LZAA: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
imhotep:

I saw him on the streets of ogbomosho, begging to feed grin grin
grin
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by ZooOga: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anoda sob story from someone no receive blessings in this life from the almighty.
dem congregate and cry & beg on NL daily.
got me thinking about that suffering for 600 years talk going around now.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Kelvinhunta: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yes he has no proper plans for his future! He joined the army and rose through the ranks but failed to save/invest! I agree with u that he may be victimized or he may be looking for silly excuses to give for failing to plan for his future. There is always two sides to every story
Again I disagree with u that he is good to his people. How can u tell me that u r good to your people and by now only one person has come to his aid? I will tell u latter why he was seen as a saboteur. You may be good to 10 people that r not even your people and still you be bad to over 1000 of your people, now can you say such person is good? What and what were he able to attract to his community during his service years? Just making mouth that you worked with 3 Presidents
 "...President Buhari assured me when I visited him many years ago that he would help me" . Yes probably the president has looked at the matter and seen that he is guilty as charged and he sees no need to help. Otherwise how can you explain that you don't have money yet someone promised to help you but you can't raise transport to go and try your best to see him? The man has 2 graduates yet they can't see any small job to manage for the meantime? Once you sabotage your people to someone then he will definitely not trust you because you will sabotage him someday! This is exactly why he wasn't trusted in the army and was discarded at the earliest opportunity. I rest my case because This man's karma Na follow come
Racoon:
[s][/s]He has no proper plan for the future but joined the army & rose meritoriously to the rank of a captain only for the hausa-fulani dominated army to victimized & edged him out unceremoniously?

He was not good to his people while in service? Did you read that "....I live in a one-bedroomed apartment given to me to stay by one of the persons whom I was good to while I was in service...." ?

Meanwhile "...President Buhari assured me when I visited him many years ago that he would help me.My problem now is how to get the connection and money..." Sai baba have refused to also help his cause-still affirming he has no human heart to correct injustice because he is vindictive.Your own brand of zombiesm is entirely on a different pedestal.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by einsteine(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
mightyhazel:
but igbos were killed because of nzeogwu coup.. a man from okpanam, Midwestern Nigeria.lnfact it was termed igbo coup...

can u rationalize this pls?

Igbos decided to celebrate the coup just the same way many Igbos chest beat over Okonjo Iweala's achievements even though she is from Delta State. Two or three of the Majors that led the coup were from the Midwest but the usual braggadocio of the people across the Niger made people see it as an "Igbo" coup, then add the fact that the beneficiary of the coup, Ironsi, was an Igbo man.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mightyhazel: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
einsteine:

Igbos decided to celebrate the coup just the same way many Igbos chest beat over Okonjo Iweala's achievements even though she is from Delta State. Two or three of the Majors that led the coup were from the Midwest but the usual braggadocio of the people across the Niger made people see it as an "Igbo" coup, then add the fact that the beneficiary of the coup, Ironsi, was an Igbo man.

The whole country cheered the coup.. stop twisting tales to suit ur narratives. Plus are u suggesting igbos were killed simply cos they cheered a change of corrupt govt ?

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by galantjoe(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
You denied your people, Ika people of Delta have igbo ancestry. You re 10 in number that got saved, but only you decided to stay to sabotage your people, aided the Asaba massacre and a lot of killing of your own people. Later, you married from remaining hunger survivor.

Na your nemesis.

It is pitiful

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Verysmart101: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

Has he done more evil than Buhari, Obasanjo and other military hierarchy? Why are those not suffering from the evil of their actions but the whole nation is still suffering for Buhari's actions, and not him and his family?

Who told u they are not suffering indirectly?Do u think its only those who dont have money that suffers.You need to explore life to know more
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
jcmaiah:
Nigeria will always remain in a poor state until we split.
In my community, a man always beats his wife blue black. When his brothers, both younger and older were tired of his stupidity, they all came down to the village, it wasn't even on a festive season. They tied him up, hands and leg! This unrepentant wife beater was converted that day to a loving husband. They did not beat him! All they did was lift him up, allow him fall on gravity! He was screaming on top of this voice, the wife couldn't bear it. They chase her way. After they finished dealing with him, they all dressed up and returned to their various location. Till today, that man has never touched that woman. In fact, the woman said she never knew such amount of love was in her husband!
If it was the woman's brothers that did that, it would have caused more problems for the woman. Probably these same brothers of him will call for heads.
This is the state of Nigeria! When someone commits crime, he cannot be punished or even called out because of tribal sentiment!
The last protest died a natural death because of tribalism. EFCC hardly convict anybody because of tribalism. Every level of incompetence in different government agencies is because of tribalism.
If everyone are to be on their own, standard will improve greatly. Today we have a sharia judge as Chief Justice of the nation! Someone who can't interprete the simplest of law! Someone who never went to a law school! That's what tribalism does.
The painful part is the same lazy soldiers and police officers we are seeking a better Nigeria for became our enemies.
In fact, Nigeria will never ever work. One thing I am certain of is: if we go our separate ways, things will be done by merit down south. Even this same north will come to hire you for the same merit they have rubbished for decades!
u're correct bro!! The only way this country will move forward is to be divided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Keep begging!! After denying, and killing your people!! U'll suffer for whatever seed you sowed either good or bad
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by einsteine(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
mightyhazel:
The whole country cheered the coup.. stop twisting tales to suit ur narratives. Plus are u suggesting igbos were killed simply cos they cheered a change of corrupt govt ?

Go and do your findings. Igbos mocked the death of the prime minister and sardauna. We have even seen the same attitude with modern day Igbo on Nairaland with people living vicariously through the achievements of others (chestbeating). Even Chinua Achebe has attested to this type of arrogance among people of Igbo Origin.

This was what angered the north and made them start killing people suspected to be Igbos
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by intruder15(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

Guy,must you seek my authentication on almost every comments of yours on NL?

There are other millions of NL you can engage with.

Stop trolling all in the name of mentioning

He is not trolling. You needed to be enlightened.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Franking: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Working under them shouldn't be a meal ticket u lazy oaf.

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by kdmi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
This story need to go viral to help such people, there are many of this people today suffering.
we need to put sentiment aside.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Slurity(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
This man has a very big family problem
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Camelot65: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Are they truly dying peacefully?
Did ABBA Kyari die peacefully?
Did Ajimobi die peacefully?
Remember, those weren’t the way they planned to die? What really happened to them was Karma and nothing more
It's not karma, these are the few out of other millions still roaming around....
They're just destined to die that way..... Many good people have died in ghastly accidents, terrorist attacks, Covid-19 and plane crashes, there are still bad ones who have died peacefully.....
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mightyhazel: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
einsteine:

Go and do your findings. Igbos mocked the death of the prime minister and sardauna. We have even seen the same attitude with modern day Igbo on Nairaland with people living vicariously through the achievements of others (chestbeating). Even Chinua Achebe has attested to this type of arrogance among people of Igbo Origin.

This was what angered the north and made them start killing people suspected to be Igbos
hmm. U talk gleefully about mass murder of a ppl who ere just expressing themselves about a change if regime

Swear if u have never cheered the death of someone in your life.. And so the penalty for that should be killing off your lineage and have ppl talk gleefully about your gruesome murder .. howz that ?
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Praktikals(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
marshalcarter:
Risking your life for a country like Nigeria is useless... hopeless... worthless...
You people say these things but you dont know how unreasonable you sound.
If not for the efforts of these gallant security personnels, you wont be safe enough to be typing foolish comments
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Neddyogu(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
First of all, u have no right to address yourself with a military rank since u we're unceremoniously driven off the army. U can't get no pension since u didn't retire or get an honorable discharge. Buhari no go even remember u sef.

Let's forget about ur betrayal, that one don pass.

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Hushpuppies(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
dignity33:
So you fought against your own people, you killed your own brothers and sisters to keep Nigeria . what a shame.

Fresh and blood did not reveal this to you.
It was revealed to you by God in heaven and that is the root of all his suffering.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Hushpuppies(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
einsteine:

Nzeogwu was my dad's friend, my dad named me after him......... Nzeogwu had never seen himself as a northerner, even after spending almost all his life in kaduna.

He had never seen himself as a South westerner......... He will even slap you if you call him a yorubaman.

He had never seen himself as a Midwesterner (or whatever you mean by that).

Nzeogwu, just like all hausa/fulani, believe that there is only 3 people living in Nigeria......... It's either you're yoruba, or hausa or Igbo period.

Whoever is carving out another tribe is just being mischievous.

For your information son, chukwuma kaduna Nzeogwu is an Igboman.

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by SexytorresE(f): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
I will read plenty of EndSARS epistles without minding, but wtf is this ? Can’t read this articles pls . But by the headline I grab grin
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Asapchris(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
dignity33:
So you fought against your own people, you killed your own brothers and sisters to keep Nigeria . what a shame.

Oga in force what they do is to obey the last command.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Jaykrown: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Racoon:

Meanwhile "...President Buhari assured me when I visited him many years ago that he would help me.My problem now is how to get the connection and money..." Sai baba have refused to also help his cause-still affirming he has no human heart to correct injustice because he is vindictive.Your own brand of zombiesm is entirely on a different pedestal.
This is one of the best and intelligent comments have ever come across on NL.. better oil dey your brain bro.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by justmondris: 1:18am On Nov 01, 2020
mightyhazel:
Counter coup took place on july 29,not sept 15.

Thats where i stopped reading anyways..
do you expect him to memorize all the dates? we are talking about tens of years ago. if i asked you the date you were admitted into higher institution, i believe you will not remember the exact date.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / UK Foreign Affairs Committee Publishes Damning Report Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.