Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons (717 Views)

God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ / Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by sagenaija: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzLksELsiUA
Recent protests in the Moslem world about France's stand on freedom of speech following republication of Mohamed cartoons has been interesting.
People have been beheaded over these cartoons.
David Wood shows why Moslems should not be upset over these because, UNLIKE MOSLEMS, these people are expressing their position through cartoons and NOT through VIOLENCE.

Btw, why hasn't the Moslem world reacted against China all these years for how China has been treating its moslem population?
Are Chinese moslems less important to the Islamic world than those in France?
Some of the most populous Islamic nations are near China. Thay can protest and be heard.
Is this not double standard?
Or are Moslems AFRAID of China?
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by Camelot65: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Everything get boundaries na, and they know that..........
Killing of people for a religion invalidates the superiority of God/Allah
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by freshMallam1122: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2020
nonsense an nonsensetlical.. killing an revenging for your prophet...since the prophet is so powerful to protect you why don't he retaliate for himself......sence is far from this people
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by slickbak(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
That's why Nigeria has and will always be a mess.

We better ÷ this country into like 4 so that borders with current FRENEMIES in the name of Nigeria will be dealt with.

It's like BH left bush to attack protesters because of their brother.
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by Samunique(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Btw, why hasn't the Moslem world reacted against China all these years for how China has been treating its moslem population?
Are Chinese moslems less important to the Islamic world than those in France?

grin

China ?

Person wey dey mad know him boundary nah !

China wey no send anybody.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2020
I will only ask one question from sagenaija and other Christians.

Why did Jehovah kill several children when they abused Elisha?
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by jmoore(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

You acknowledged that Jehovah did it by Himself.

Jehovah is God. Nobody can judge God.

Why can't your Allah/Mohammed send lighting from heaven to kill those who insult Islam? Why must a terrorist be the one fighting for his god? Obviously, your god has no power.

5 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by tartar9(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
jmoore:
[s]
You acknowledged that Jehovah did it by Himself.

Jehovah is God. Nobody can judge God.

Why can't your Allah/Mohammed send lighting from heaven to kill those who insult Islam? Why must a terrorist be the one fighting for his god? Obviously, your god has no power.[/s]
Yahweh shouldn't have made this do it yourself order then:

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemes the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemes the name of the Lord, shall be put to death
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by advocatejare(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why did Muhammad and his followers behead more than 600 Jews in a day?

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by advocatejare(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
tartar9:

Yahweh shouldn't have made this do it yourself order then:

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemes the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemes the name of the Lord, shall be put to death

Is Muhammad your Lord?

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by tartar9(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
advocatejare:

Is Muhammad your Lord?
Lol...as usual they want to drift from the argument they made.
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by advocatejare(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
tartar9:

Lol...as usual they want to drift from the argument they made.
You're the one drifting. You quoted punishment for blasphemy against the Lord in the Bible to justify what you're doing in Islam to deal with those who 'blaspheme' against Muhammad and I simply asked if Muhammad is your Lord because you can only blaspheme against God and not a man.

So by saying that people blaspheme against Muhammad, that means you've equated Muhammad to your God
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by tartar9(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
advocatejare:

You're the one drifting. You quoted punishment for blasphemy against the Lord in the Bible to justify what you're doing in Islam to deal with those who 'blaspheme' against Muhammad and I simply asked if Muhammad is your Lord because you can only blaspheme against God and not a man.

So by saying that people blaspheme against Muhammad, that means you've equated Muhammad to your God
Go and read again the comment of whom I quoted.
What I did is simply pointing out the bee for someone who says his room can never hold bees .
If I want justification for anything,the Islamic scriptures is what I'll use and not your bible.
Re: Why Muslims Should Be HAPPY About Muhammad Cartoons by advocatejare(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
tartar9:

Go and read again the comment of whom I quoted.
What I did is simply pointing out the bee for someone who says his room can never hold bees .
If I want justification for anything,the Islamic scriptures is what I'll use and not your bible.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Join Us Live Now At The Lords Chosen: 'and The Enemies Submitted' / Are You A Good Person Only Because You Feel Like God Is Watching Everything? / “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.