Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

“we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus (718 Views)

COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has finally written the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, over the death of Prophet T. B Joshua.
Adeboye’s letter dated 15th June 2021, was only made public this week.

Adeboye has been under intense criticism for keeping mum over the sudden death of T.B Joshua.

Recall that when the revered cleric, some years ago, said he would not preach in Joshua’s church unless the prophet would allow him to first preach salvation message to him (Joshua) to become born again.

But in Adeboye’s letter, which he personally signed, he said that T.B Joshua is currently with the Lord, adding, “We shall meet again.”

The letter was addressed to Evelyn, wife of T.B Joshua, where he said he joins millions of people worldwide to register the church’s condolence with her on the passing of her husband.

The letter reads in full:

“Calvary greetings in Jesus name. We want to join millions of people across the globe to register our condolence with you on the passing of your husband, Pastor T.B. Joshua.

“We take solace in the Lord, believing that we shall meet again at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning.

“We, therefore, pray for you, your children and the entire church that, the Lord will uphold all of you and such untimely death shall cease in our midst in Jesus mighty name,

“Be assured of our continuous prayers. Yours in Him. Pastor E.A. Adeboye, General Overseer.”

Joshua, whose sudden death shocked the world on June 5, 2021, was buried last week at the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations.

Many front-line pastors in the country did not attend the funeral service.

1 Like

Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by Wayne4uall(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmm.. Only God knows
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by zoedew: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Even if he does it doesn’t assure an eternity not deserved. Prayers or wishes for the dead is a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by faithfuldon7(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Can you please meet him now since that place is sweet....
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by emorse(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why wait this long to make the letter public? After so much bashing especially from non stake holders.
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by Nonexisting1: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
God's personal assistant Baba Adeboye has now heard from Him that TB Joshua is with Him in heaven so he has come to pay his condolence. He had to wait and be sure.

1 Like

Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
So wetin Dem chop last night undecided
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by oguns222: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has finally written the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, over the death of Prophet T. B Joshua.
Adeboye’s letter dated 15th June 2021, was only made public this week.

Adeboye has been under intense criticism for keeping mum over the sudden death of T.B Joshua.

Recall that when the revered cleric, some years ago, said he would not preach in Joshua’s church unless the prophet would allow him to first preach salvation message to him (Joshua) to become born again.

But in Adeboye’s letter, which he personally signed, he said that T.B Joshua is currently with the Lord, adding, “We shall meet again.”

The letter was addressed to Evelyn, wife of T.B Joshua, where he said he joins millions of people worldwide to register the church’s condolence with her on the passing of her husband.

The letter reads in full:

“Calvary greetings in Jesus name. We want to join millions of people across the globe to register our condolence with you on the passing of your husband, Pastor T.B. Joshua.

“We take solace in the Lord, believing that we shall meet again at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning.

“We, therefore, pray for you, your children and the entire church that, the Lord will uphold all of you and such untimely death shall cease in our midst in Jesus mighty name,

“Be assured of our continuous prayers. Yours in Him. Pastor E.A. Adeboye, General Overseer.”

Joshua, whose sudden death shocked the world on June 5, 2021, was buried last week at the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations.

Many front-line pastors in the country did not attend the funeral service.

Where is your link. This news is not authentic
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by allen113: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmm

這有多真實?
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by orisa37: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2021
THAT'S FAITH IN THE AUTHORITIES OF CHRIST JESUS.
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2021
With Jesus?

Same Jesus wey drank your tea?
Re: “we Shall Meet Again” – Pastor Adeboye Pens SCOAN, Says T.B Joshua Is With Jesus by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2021
If this letter is authentic, then Oluwaseun!

I am not TBJ fan, member nor follower but I still maintain it that the man made it to heaven. Not because of his generosity, not because of the love from millions of people worldwide as all that doesn't guarantee one heaven. I know what I saw concerning that man and I'm convinced strongly... That man made it to heaven and I know that some of the big GOs knows this but won't come out to say this because of the things said / believed in the past. It's okay.

You can hate me, bash me, curse me whatever I really ain't bothered especially when it comes to speaking the truth.

Those of you who all of a sudden turned prayer intercessor on my matter because of my previous post on TBJ, I am also praying that God opens your eyes to see it.

The beginning, the middle 'might be' terrible but it's the end that matters...

Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Togolese Pastor Who Always Wears Ladies Heels (photos) / Russia-ukrainian War: Is Religion A Scam?(photos) / Vote Yes Or No: Is There A Second Coming Of Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.