Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) (32997 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by God1stson(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Dammm it.... typical chibuzor from Ariaria market in aba..Abia state
Why do u guys complain about Ekweremadu. He is loved by his people. I know so many pple he gave scholarships in UNN, free ict training and so on. If most senators are like this man, then, nobody will be calling politicians bad name. Don't u think he is good to have gone several times and their no revolt from the youth to replace him.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Are you sure you're mentally stable?
a typical chibuzor.given a peanut out of the ten shakles then he started singing an praising
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
kelechi50:
God bless you for saying the truth .

Thanks and you too

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:

Ike Ekweremadu cares about his senatorial district. I can prove it.

Let's use this town where this unfortunate accident happened for instance.

Ike Ekweremadu built about 6 kilometres of road in this very town (from the express to Mmaku)

He built a bridge and several culverts there

He has given scholarships to many students from that town, even pupils and students of this very school

He has supported the town in its rural electrification drive
Lol... typical of you guys.
Your politicians are Messiah and the best thing since slice bread but that of others are the devil.
You lot are known to eulogies your oppressors or summarily look away but can carry other people's problem for head like gala.
The way they criticize Tinubu, Ganduje, etc you'll think they are the ones that turn the SE to the poverty capital of the South and Economic refugees and wanderers.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by vanbonattel: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol... typical of you guys.
Your politicians are Messiah and the best thing since slice bread but that of others are the devil.
You lot are known to eulogies your oppressors or summarily look away but can carry other people's problem for head like gala.
The way they criticize Tinubu, Ganduje, etc you'll think they are the ones that turn the SE to the poverty capital of the South and Economic refugees and wanderers.

Compare Ekweremadu to your senator or remain dumb.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:

Compare Ekweremadu to your senator or remain dumb.
There is nothing to compare, his people still pack themselves like sardines to my place seeking for greener pastures.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by vanbonattel: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
PVision2020:

There is nothing to compare, his people still pack themselves like sardines to my place seeking for greener pastures.

Are you so ashamed of your senator that you are shielding him from exposure? grin
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:

Are you so ashamed of your senator that you are shielding him from exposure? grin
What can be more shameful than your Senator beaten blue black like a thief in Ariara market...lol

Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by adaobasi(f): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
May the souls of the dead rest in peace.Amen.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by vanbonattel: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
PVision2020:

What can be more shameful than your Senator beaten blue black like a thief in Ariara market...lol

I don't talk to people whose senator is so inconsequential as not to worth a mention. grin
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:

I don't talk to people whose senator is so inconsequential as not to worth a mention. grin
You mean Senators that are humiliated and beaten like a market thief?lol...Wayray in disguise
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
He did well.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
kelechi50:
Sorry for your poverty level 40k x3 = This is a man that was former DSP for years and will soon spend 20 years in the Senate . Tell me what he attracted to the East as a former DSP infrastructure wise Awka to Enugu road has been abandoned for years and you talking trash.
Mention I thing he did for the East as DSP then and if till now

40k×3=120k.. I got this money for free without any struggle from IKEOHA FOUNDATION sponsored by Senator Ike Ekweremadu.
He supported the construction of a 200km road from "Aki na Ukwa down to akaeze" through to ebonyi state.
More than 5 bridges... 2 of the bridges, in my community.
He supported the construction of a road from my town to a neighboring town.. About 100km..
Let's not mention the roads and bridges
Every graduates who have met with him directly or indirectly, work in abuja, enugu, abia. etc
What else do you want him to do?
Wait for him to construct Awka to Enugu road or even the whole of south east. You are not serious
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

Ekweremadu has been there for more than 12 years I guess , and the achievements he can boast of are culverts , local scholarship , one Express road and electrification drive .....
That's not up to his hardship allowance in 4 years undecided
Is it that they borne 12yrs ago? I've been hearing that man's name for a very long time o.
To me, he's not better than any other demonic politician out there. Hes just there to save money for his generations unborn.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Frankly speaking I find it hard to believe any politician love and care about us. Outside their pockets.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with genuine evidence, not this their media campaign

All Na 2023 tinz,dude wan be Governor bt I heard itz nt the turn of his zone .
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
RIP to the deceased. May God grant their loved ones the courage to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) by watino: 4:35am On Nov 01, 2020
I am surprised that no one is talking about the driver and the condition of the Bus before the journey started.

Most of the drivers you see don't care about life, they just drink and drive as they wish. Lack of maintenance of the bus and other factors in the old bus might have caused this serious tragedy.

We should always think properly before we make our statement/contribution in a public forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.