Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 (22643 Views)

Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube / SUV For Next Rated Act Of The Year At #12thheadies (Photos) / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Olodo24: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
I thought the song was released years ago

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Wynnah(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
This is a great feat!
God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by femi4: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
How many times is she releasing way maker
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by seanwilliam(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Gosple musicains are very pathetic set of people. Why sing and praise God because you wanna get paid for it. I remember a keyboardist of a particular church calling it quit because they weren't paying him well.

God should come first,

Money second.

Unfortunately, secular and worldly people have seeked solace in gosple music. Some of them drink alcohol and fvck around but see gospel music as an alternative to secular music. You begin to see names like yomi sax, ABpraize, TPraise, Femisax, Gpraise etc. And 90% of them are usually bad boys.
so if that na him fulltime job , make he no charge wetin go pay him?

7 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Gosple musicains are very pathetic set of people. Why sing and praise God because you wanna get paid for it. I remember a keyboardist of a particular church calling it quit because they weren't paying him well.

God should come first,

Money second.

Unfortunately, secular and worldly people have seeked solace in gosple music. Some of them drink alcohol and fvck around but see gospel music as an alternative to secular music. You begin to see names like yomi sax, ABpraize, TPraise, Femisax, Gpraise etc. And 90% of them are usually bad boys.

A labourer is worthy of his wages, so they should be paid if they asked for pay..... You are talking trash

6 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Omoluabi16(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Well deserved. It's a fantastic song, even top foreign acts have been releasing their cover of the song.
OsinachiAmaka.

2 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by SIRRITE: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2020
I will really want to say a big thanks to God for her, and cant forget the her mentor, inspirationalist,her pastor, in person of Pastor christ, thank u sir for bringing the gospel music from one level to another

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Better pikin
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by urchcoded(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Way Maker has always been a beautiful song... but it only gained global attention when she performed it at Kanye West's Sunday Service and everything changed for that song in the global sphere!

Why am I even saying this?

...Pray for Divine Helpers
gained global attention when Leeland sang his version of it. That's the version that is even globally popular and more accepted

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Chimeluv(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Congrats to her...
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Nmezor(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Nice
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Shortyy(f): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I have heard this song by different gospel singers.
I am curious to know who the original owner is.
I will carry out a research to find out today today!
Beautiful songs that have made good IMPACT on Millions of life.
Kudos and thanks to whoever composed it original.
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

She's the owner of the song.

Give honour to whom honour is due.

No need to be bitter. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by lastchild: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

God should come first,

Money second.

and you think that you made sense with this thing you have written

you can equally say that pastor shouldn't get paid because he's serving God

what people like you don't know is that if God called you into ministry, at the same time he expects you to eat from that ministry, you people should stop making money making look like a sin

2 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by urchcoded(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

God should come first,

Money second.

lol when I was playing for house on the Rock, I actually fvck but not anymore than choir sisters and our church leaders too. I didn't quit because of money tho because house on the Rock don't owe their musicians, they treat them like VIPs.

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by toprealman: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2020
That song is overdue for a Grammy award.....just left for Don Moen to remix it.

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by toprealman: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Olodo24:
He makes all things beautiful in His time!

3 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2020
That song has no language, ethnic, or religious borders or barriers!!!... A global hit for generations to come!!!

Kudos and congrats to a true worshiper of God!!! We are blessed and privileged to have you in our lives!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Olodo24:

That song is evergreen and generational!!!

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Adakintroy: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

God should come first,

Money second.

I have this the same reservations but they will i.d you haters. It curse me when I see gospel music having the same lining and direction as wordly events. "Preachers of L.A comes to mind. We talking about things of the spirit having the same correspondence almost like the worldly things. It like being led by worldly intelligent. Thesmae push and motivations only that one is branded gospel. Paul said be not conform to this world but be transform by renewal of your mind.

Selling gospel music at this level is equivalent to market the gift of God.

When a group adopt a way of thinking in Ma

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

God should come first,

Money second.

The commercialization of the Gospel and Christianity is not restricted to music alone sef... The entire sacredness of Christianity has long been desecrated on the altar of Mammon!!!... It is sad!!!
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Rikidony(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2020
WHEN EVER I GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE THIS SONG, SEEING ALL THE DIFFERENT VERSES, MAKES ME A PROUD NIGERIAN AND CHRISTIAN, CONGRATS SIS, U MADE US PROUD...... cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by KLand(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Congratulations to Sinach, our greatest Gospel export. It is an award well deserved.

Thanks to Pastor Chris for providing the platform that brought Sinach to limelight.

5 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by OwenJesse27(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
Igbo amaka...keep breaking barriers,while the oil soup oduduwa clawed descendants wail,, Igbo nwere mmadu
Zombie
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by bong4(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pimine:
Aswearugaad

Wait make I understand! Song wey she sing 2015 still dey win awards in 2020? Awesome!!

In other news...

Guys I dunno what y'all are waiting for o. Stop dulling, take a look at this pic, and grab the opportunity now!

Can you explain further?
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by CSTRR: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
They have remixed that song so much and made millions from it.

If she wasn't a christian, she would have sued.

6 Likes

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by JONSYN7154: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Am not surprise. that song is good.

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by OYENIYIJK: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
TBH, the song is good! Keep the ball rolling ma.
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by costandi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
urchcoded:
This song only made limelight because of Leeland's version of it. If it was possible for her to be totally sidelined and the whole credit given to Leeland, it would have been done. The racism that exists in Christian music industry is bigger than you would think or believe. It is so much that any song that does not sound like the regular CCM (white pattern) is called gospel song and not Christian song, lolx funny enough everyone accepted this without asking why, songs that sounds black Americanish or Africanish can never be in any christian music award nomination. Well I know all that matters to y'all is as far as Jesus is glorified, no wahala. But at least know what happens in the industry.
You have a point.
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by urchcoded(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
costandi:
You have a point.
people need to know whasgoinon.
Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by stanisbaratheon: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
That song has touched every corners of the world.

1 Like

Re: Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Madafvcking keyboardist undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / Banky W,Wizkid & Skales – Baddest Boy Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.