Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How to stop betnaija from charging you - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How to stop betnaija from charging you (4331 Views)

From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison- Suspect / 'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect / Driver Steals His Boss' N100,000, 'Invest' In Betnaija, Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
themainman600:
the boy really scammed you neat but do you later go and meet him the idiot might still be on Nairaland as we speak with another username I swear how much do you paid him

Senselessness dey worry you..
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by escohido123: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:
Please guys my mother has received two debit alert from betnaija between yesterday and today, can someone tell me how to trace the bet details of the person using her account?

I don't know how her bank details enter betnaija database, I have two younger siblings and I'm in university so I don't stay much at home and idk who is using her bank to bet, I've asked two of them and they just dey deny idk if it's possible for another person with her account number to use her bank without her pin or details etc..

please teach me how to trace the person using her bank account to bet or how to cancel her account from betnaija
The debit alerts don't have any details just some random generated letters like hkpeydvdi72729!bet_9ja__h
Worst part is that salary for this month will soon come and the debits keep increasing

Lalasticlala Mynd44 abeg urgent

Let her contact her bank to block her card and then she will fill a dispute form which will be used for investigation and probably feedback will be provided at the end of the investigation.
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by OK2NVME: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
PRYCE:

Omor I'm facing same problem oo...

I funded a friend's account and now he can do it without OTP.

cancelling card is my only way out??

Bet9ja stopped using quickteller early this year.

If you used quickteller and not paystack you have no problem. .

It also depends on when and also your friend as well if he is trustworthy .

As long as it wasn't paystack then you have no problem.
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by PRYCE(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Haaaaaa........but don't they normally send you any SMS first?

Not at all oo. All you need is to input the amount you want and then select the preferred card from a dropdown menu.
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by PRYCE(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Bet9ja stopped using quickteller early this year.

If you used quickteller and not paystack you have no problem. .

It also depends on when and also your friend as well if he is trustworthy .

As long as it wasn't paystack then you have no problem.

Wow. This is bad.

Mehn I'm complaining cos he did it once already; had to transfer everything out to another account.

This is shit na. Paystacks are idiots. This is same thing as saying an ATM can keep your pin so when next you come, u just punch in the amount.
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Dreyton36: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:

E-chanels okay, however she also uses mobile banking Application won't the blocking of e-chanels also affect the mobile app

Also change the 4 digit PIN on her mobile app
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by izibili44: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
You only ask your brother. Have you ask your mother if she is not playing bet nija

2 Likes

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Casper21: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Go block her atm and request a new one shikina.
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Thecreatorx: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Casper21:
Go block her atm and request a new one shikina.
Please how to block uba ATM card
*919*10# isn't working
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Thecreatorx: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
izibili44:
[s]you only ask your brother. Have you ask your mother if she is not playing bet nija[/s]
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Databee(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
sorry to say,but those your siblings are responsible nothing else.turture them and they will talk
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by BlueAir: 5:20am On Nov 01, 2020
angry The day I'll catch my siblings red handed for that shhit!! Even the mother will not be able to save that sibling from me! Real nigga or real trash!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Those two younger siblings of yours though

It seems they are real niggarrrrs
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by edochie12: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2020
PRYCE:

Bro, do you know how I can delete saved debit card from a bet9ja account?

I used my card to fund a friend's account, now he can fund it by himself and it doesn't even ask for OTP?
log into your friend's account,go to deposit,then click on flutterwave,then scroll up,u will see were they wrote your ATM card details and the u will see" remove" close to it,click on remove, u are done
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by PRYCE(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2020
edochie12:
log into your friend's account,go to deposit,then click on flutterwave,then scroll up,u will see were they wrote your ATM card details and the u will see" remove" close to it,click on remove, u are done

It's paystack I used oo
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Ikea81: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na her son
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by edochie12: 5:01am On Nov 02, 2020
PRYCE:

It's paystack I used oo
I know but u have to click on flutterwave for you to remove it permanently
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by adecz: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2020
She must immediately change her
password before anything else.!!!
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Shadowofashadow: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Thecreatorx:
Please guys my mother has received two debit alert from betnaija between yesterday and today, can someone tell me how to trace the bet details of the person using her account?

I don't know how her bank details enter betnaija database, I have two younger siblings and I'm in university so I don't stay much at home and idk who is using her bank to bet, I've asked two of them and they just dey deny idk if it's possible for another person with her account number to use her bank without her pin or details etc..

please teach me how to trace the person using her bank account to bet or how to cancel her account from betnaija
The debit alerts don't have any details just some random generated letters like hkpeydvdi72729!bet_9ja__h
Worst part is that salary for this month will soon come and the debits keep increasing

Lalasticlala Mynd44 abeg urgent

Please how to block uba ATM card
*919*10# isn't working

+19783231466 me on what's app for the usa number. I can't comment on the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady & Boyfriend Pays Herbalist N30k To ‘lock Brain’ Of Man Who Sent Her N1m / Bloody Valentine: 2 Unilag Students Killed In Cult Clash Over Female Student / Photonews: 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.