Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How to stop betnaija from charging you - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How to stop betnaija from charging you (4328 Views)

From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison- Suspect / 'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect / Driver Steals His Boss' N100,000, 'Invest' In Betnaija, Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to stop betnaija from charging you by Thecreatorx: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Please guys my mother has received two debit alert from betnaija between yesterday and today, can someone tell me how to trace the bet details of the person using her account?

I don't know how her bank details enter betnaija database, I have two younger siblings and I'm in university so I don't stay much at home and idk who is using her bank to bet, I've asked two of them and they just dey deny idk if it's possible for another person with her account number to use her bank without her pin or details etc..

please teach me how to trace the person using her bank account to bet or how to cancel her account from betnaija
The debit alerts don't have any details just some random generated letters like hkpeydvdi72729!bet_9ja__h
Worst part is that salary for this month will soon come and the debits keep increasing

Lalasticlala Mynd44 abeg urgent

Please how to block uba ATM card
*919*10# isn't working
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:
Please guys my mother has received two debit alert from betnaija between yesterday and today, can someone tell me how to trace the bet details of the person using her account?

I don't know how her bank details enter betnaija database, I have two younger siblings and I'm in university so I don't stay much at home and idk who is using her bank to bet, I've asked two of them and they just dey deny idk if it's possible for another person with her account number to use her bank without her pin or details etc..

Please teach me how to trace the person using her bank account to bet. The debit alerts don't have any details just some random generated letters like hkpeydvdi72729!bet_9ja__h

Call her bank to block all e-channels on her account. That will solve d problem
Thank GOD it's not big money

1 Like

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Thecreatorx: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Call her bank to block all e-channels on her account. That will solve d problem
Thank GOD it's not big money
E-chanels okay, however she also uses mobile banking Application won't the blocking of e-chanels also affect the mobile app

1 Like

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:

E-chanels okay, however she also uses mobile banking Application won't the blocking of e-chanels also affect the mobile app

It will affect it ..does she use the mobile app? She can also change her phone number and give the bank d new phone number

1 Like

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by freshMallam1122: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2020
visit a bet9ja site an go to send mails an reply..then forward all the accounts details an transactions details date an amount to them.. through your emails...tell them to trace it an also block it...you will be we'll taken care of

1 Like

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by 1030(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Block all e-channel attached to the account.

1 Like

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by OK2NVME: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Only someone who knows her card details, pin and has access to her phone to get the OTP can charge her card to fund her bet9ja details.

Let her go to her bank and get the breakdown of the transaction.

She should see the bet9ja account that is being credited with her card.

But before all that she should block her card for online transactions.

5 Likes

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by slawormiir: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Those two younger siblings of yours though

It seems they are real niggarrrrs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by OK2NVME: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Tell her to cancel the card and request for a new one.

Someone who has access to her bank ATM details ,pin and phone was behind it.

I suspect one of your siblings

Bet9ja uses paystack so just one otp registeration is all that is needed.

As long as that card is linked to the persons bet9ja account he can be topping up without even need of otp verrification.

Block the card and get a new one and this time tell her to change the pin, hide her card and put a password lock on both her phone and sim

3 Likes

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by OK2NVME: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2020
1030:
Block all e-channel attached to the account.

No need for that .

Just cancel the card and request for a new one.

2 Likes

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Samakus(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Break her atm card and let her go and request for a new one. Problem solved
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Yahoo boys on the beat

3 Likes

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Yahoo boys on the beat
Sounds like what the scammer
Onyeka ABIODUN Campbell will do. He is an unrepentant scammer.

Onyeka ABIODUN Campbell
Funmilayo Mary Campbell

Campbell118 whypo

The boy was exposed on the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/6022621/remembers-scammer-face-thief
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Dude it's quite simple actually. It's called a paystack.
Which of your younger brothers usually help her withdraw money from the bank or from a POS?, It's really easy to do it once the person has done it once with her ATM card, it's then stored in the person's bet9ja deposit page. It's called paystack, and the details of the card is saved. You only need an otp once and after that, you simply just put in the amount you want to deposit and it's done automatically if there's money in the account u saved to your paystack. That's how your younger brother steals your mom's money.

4 Likes

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Samakus:
Break her atm card and let her go and request for a new one. Problem solved
This won't solve the mata, it's done with a paystack so whether he breaks it or not, it's still an active card on the paystack and it would continue.
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by edochie12: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2020
If u use your atm card to fund someone bet9ja account,your ATM card details will be saved in that account,anytime the person need to fund account,he will simply put the amount he needs and then send,the money will automatically enter in his account,this thing happened to me last two months,i normally fund people's account with my atm card,I received a debit alert of 6000,3500,2000 from flutterwave bet9ja,I went to bank and block my ATM card and take a new one,since then no more illegal debiting

1 Like

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by themainman600(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Those you younger siblings are the ones using it to carry odds but there may not confess
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by themainman600(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Onyeka ABIODUN Campbell
Funmilayo Mary Campbell

Campbell118 whypo

the boy really scammed you neat but do you later go and meet him the idiot might still be on Nairaland as we speak with another username I swear how much do you paid him
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Thecreatorx: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Alright thanks everyone for the instructions, I'll send a mail to bet9ja today to cancel it.
Then on Monday she'll go get a new ATM card and new pin. Changing phone number would be a big deal cuz she has submitted that number for bvn verification and biometrics
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Thecreatorx: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Real niggas should bet with their money, or at least be bold and fearless Enough to own up to their deeds
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by ebudola49200: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Those you younger siblings are the ones using it to carry odds but there may not confess
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by tundchip2: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Thecreatorx:

please teach me how to trace the person using her bank account to bet or how to cancel her account from betnaija
The debit alerts don't have any details just some random generated letters like hkpeydvdi72729!bet_9ja__h
Worst part is that salary for this month will soon come and the debits keep increasing

Lalasticlala Mynd44 abeg urgent
Hope it's not big money shaa, they used her ATM card to process the payment. You can also block the card, this way, the scammer won't be able to make payments on the betnaija site since the card isn't valid anymore. And tell yo mom not to give out her bvn details anyhow and if anyone calls her to do something like receive a code or some other shii, it's scam.

1 Like

Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by divabolanle: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Tell your mum to get new card, so that the old card and it's details won't have access to your mum's account again.

The previously performance transactions could have been from your siblings, ur mum herself or by her sugar boy
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Onyeka ABIODUN Campbell
Funmilayo Mary Campbell

Campbell118 whypo

Dem scam you

Modafu*ka
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Onyeka ABIODUN Campbell
Funmilayo Mary Campbell

Campbell118 whypo

You're a Bastard scammer because I don't know how you are always on every scam threads.
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Sonnobax15(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oga,na your younger brothers dey use your momsy account dey fund their bet9ja account....

na Dem......
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
themainman600:
the boy really scammed you neat but do you later go and meet him the idiot might still be on Nairaland as we speak with another username I swear how much do you paid him

Oga are you mad??

Better read the thread before you start saying sh*t
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by coldFLARES1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

As long as that card is linked to the persons bet9ja account he can be topping up without even need of otp verrification.

Block the card and get a new one and this time tell her to change the pin, hide her card and put a password lock on both her phone and sim
To the Op, here you have the best solution to your mom's palaver
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by themainman600(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
Whypo:

Oga are you mad??

Better read the thread before you start saying sh*t[/s]
your mother is mad did I mention you idiot
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by PRYCE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Oga,na your younger brothers dey use your momsy account dey fund their bet9ja account....

na Dem......

Bro, do you know how I can delete saved debit card from a bet9ja account?

I used my card to fund a friend's account, now he can fund it by himself and it doesn't even ask for OTP?
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by PRYCE(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Omor I'm facing same problem oo...

I funded a friend's account and now he can do it without OTP.

cancelling card is my only way out??
Re: How to stop betnaija from charging you by Sonnobax15(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
PRYCE:

Bro, do you know how I can delete saved debit card from a bet9ja account?

I used my card to fund a friend's account, now he can fund it by himself and it doesn't even ask for OTP?
Haaaaaa........but don't they normally send you any SMS first?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz / Lady & Boyfriend Pays Herbalist N30k To ‘lock Brain’ Of Man Who Sent Her N1m / Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.