Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Can You Grow For Me? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Grow For Me? (4759 Views)

Let's Help You Grow Your Vegetables Now The Price Is About To Skyrocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by jomolu: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by folabounce: 5:02am On Jan 03, 2021
I am interested

Kindly add me on 08150835314
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Ayoolu(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
I got my inspiration from here. I planted 45 stands of bitter gourd. See my first harvest and the farm

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by TheFalcons: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Attit

Hello chief, kindly contact me. I need your advice on somethings. 08148041937 Watsapp
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ayoolu:
I got my inspiration from here. I planted 45 stands of bitter gourd. See my first harvest and the farm
Just seeing this. Good job.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
TheFalcons:
Attit

Hello chief, kindly contact me. I need your advice on somethings. 08148041937 Watsapp
OK
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Chioma99(f): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mr attit what is this you write in my pepper post.

and please who is that you mentioned in my writeup thread?

i was even thinking of asking for your number so we can talk more on this ewedu farming

i have an empty plot i want to use for planting ewedu

lol,
maybe you see my profile is new here that's why you talk like this

anyways grounded pepper packaging business has been the sole business of my mum

please delete that stuff you wrote there i don't like it
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Chioma99(f): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
oh you are really talking about baba olowo that funny guy on nairaland of all times.

i heard that he keeps operating for the well being of this nairaland forum,

always guiding us from defeat against foreigners that keeps bringing in bad investments to this our great country Nigeria,

he even went as far as comanding tinunbu to wake up by force!

he is the inspirations we the youths in this country needs to never ever give up in life,

the latest i was hearing from him from another source was that.

they said he keeps finding new methods!!!

sure why wont he change new mysterious plans?

he once spoke to some important men in this forum but they shut him down for not so good reasons.

his name is baba olowo the funny Niggar,

though he tried farming but had no investors, because he needed just an 100k for it.

this is what he now sells online and it had worked for many,

the guy baba olowo can never fail to deliver.

in short baba olowo can never fail us

this is what he advised recently online,
he made the highest brains of all and am fully convinced!

he now has the secret on how to create BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home

the strongest sexual booster in the world!

read it up here,

Order For This Sexual Guide On How To Make BURANTASHI By Yourself At Home.

his new nairaland moniker is micheal933

am really happy for him now!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tomatoes 8kg - 15kg per plant
Now, I am doing something new again. I want to teach about 100 newbies to become my growers. Kindly send me private mail if interested. We start now, and teaching ends September/October so we can start the real project in November through August 2022. Detail will not be given here because scammers are so many here. Just contact me. Thanks!

I have stop the above. I will reopen again if I need more. Thanks
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by aliadi2: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello sir i am intrested in learning from you sir and i sent u an email on nairaland. Have been looking for your contact but i cant find it. I would love to hear from you sir
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by IamAsiri: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Attit:
Tomatoes 8kg - 15kg per plant
Now, I am doing something new again. I want to teach about 100 newbies to become my growers. Kindly send me private mail if interested. We start now, and teaching ends September/October so we can start the real project in November through August 2022. Detail will not be given here because scammers are so many here. Just contact me. Thanks!

Please I am interested. I tried sending you an email but I don't know how it works. Thanks.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 1:19am On Apr 27, 2021
Got so many. Actually overwhelmed with the response. I have some others from other sources apart from this forum. Please, do not send more mails. I will reply those I have already. If I need more, I will post here.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by invinzible1: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Attit:
Got so many. Actually overwhelmed with the response. I have some others from other sources apart from this forum. Please, do not send more mails. I will reply those I have already. If I need more, I will post here.
You must be Pistotita.
I'm not buying the you are his partner.
Anyways welcome back
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2021
invinzible1:

You must be Pist.otita.
I'm not buying the you are his partner.
Anyways welcome back
Read the comment very well. And dont send me private message since you dont know how to address people. Some people are so "humble" and yet want divine "help", but are too wise and they end up been helpless. I dont respond to nasty people. Dullard!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by invinzible1: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Attit:

Read the comment very well. And dont send me private message since you dont know how to address people. Some people are so "humble" and yet want divine "help", but are too wise and they end up been helpless. I dont respond to nasty people. Dullard!
Alright.......
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2021
invinzible1:

Alright.......

Just get the crap outta my thread. Nasty man who doesnt know how to approach people, but wants to be helped. Many nasty humans around. You are one. Get the crap out! Sent a terrible message here, yet slided into my DM. Very crafty human. They are so many like him here. Very nasty people. Now that you all have the hold of the game here, what have you all achieved? No teaching, no education, nothing here. I have left the scene for you..dont come to me for ideas of what you will sell to nasty fellow here who are dullards too to not know who is their friend and who are their enemies. You need to check your brain. Dullard!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by invinzible1: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Attit:

Just get the crap outta my thread. Nasty man who doesnt know how to approach people, but wants to be helped. Many nasty humans around. You are one. Get the crap out! Sent a terrible message here, yet slided into my DM. Very crafty human. They are so many like him here. Very nasty people. Now that you all have the hold of the game here, what have you all achieved? No teaching, no education, nothing here. I have left the scene for you..dont come to me for ideas of what you will sell to nasty fellow here who are dullards too to not know who is their friend and who are their enemies. You need to check your brain. Dullard!
Okay
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Profit in vegetable farming will triple soon
Yes, you heard me right. Listen to me, everything (prices) will go up. The focus will be what most families use: tomato, peppers, and onions. We will know how far by June 7 when the north has threatened to cut off supply to the south. This year, my prediction is that the rainy season high priced rule may not really apply. Everything is going to be expensive. Profits for farmers will be high.

But...hhmmmmm!

Be careful
1. Workers will be more notorious. I do not think there are workers again. I just pity people who rely on workers oooo. Hmmm...

2. Set up will be more expensive. It will be extremely expensive. Drip is getting scarce everyday. Listen to me, buy your equipment ahead and keep. If you have the mind of farming, dont wait till when you want to start. Buy it 1 year or even 2 years ahead. Buy quality. Store them. If you can afford to by 50 rolls, go ahead and buy. Keep. Listen to me, you can even sell them off gradually. If you have the cash. You will even make more money. I have imported full container for personal use before, but I just didnt use one roll. Why? Drip was scarce that time, and come and see how people pleaded. That was many months ago (not even last year). Be wise.

3. If you can move in mulch, do it. Even you dont have land now. I am telling you. Land is the easiest thing to get. Store your equipment. If you love veggie, buy mulch. You will not get quality here. If you want what will last you 5 years minimum, contact me. It is expensive, but listen, you will pray for me when you start using it. And the way I use mine, I will teach you.

4. Seeds are getting expensive oooo. Seriously expensive. It is your choice what you want to use. Make research very well. You shouldn't limit yourself to the ones promoted here. I have said it times without number that I dont use them. And smart men and women who talk to me daily keep praying for me for posting it here. If you join the click and you find the means for yourself, you will know you are wasting money here. Until you try it. Remember, I talked about drip, but they said carrying hose is OK. They confused you, but I insisted. Now, they are using it, and I am happy for them. Ask them if they can carry hose now. Ask them if they were right. See, shamefully, they will tell you that they were wrong if they want to be honest with you. What I know is right is what I put here.

4. Dont waste your time, energy, and resources cutting costs. When they said N250,000 can set up 1 acre farm some years back, and I corrected it they said I was trying to mak you pay more. How many of you who follow them are rich today? Look at your life and be sincere. grin Poverty is written all over you. Be sincere with yourself. Forget about my fight with you. I am telling you. One is even a moniker with farm here, saying he is a tech guy who is nasty and a mod oooo, access him na. They promoted dullard. They wanted to confuse you. Search deeply. You know me. A no send 'em.

5. Set up very well. Things are cheap now oooo. See eh! With the way Nigeria is going, importing will be hard oooo. Of they successfully ban everything....hmmm. Buy your equipment oooo. I repeat, if you want to farm and you see yourself doing it like 2 years from now, or you dont even know when you can start. Bro and sis..contact me. I will do you a big favor. Quality that you will buy and be happy with. Drip that will stand well well. Mulch that will last so long. You will pack accessories like water. Lol (maybe not so cheap oooo, but really, good stuff). And if you store them now, in 2 years when you want to use it... you.will just be smiling cos the value would have increased. Not all these ones importers sell ooo.

Bros/Sis, by God's grace yours faithfully in fully into research presently and I can tell you that the stuff I have in my arsenal is superb.

This is the era of innovation. Enough of doing things stupidly. If things work out well, fund should come from abroad to set up an excellent startup agro business which will pull in innovations. #SmartFarming. The era of using your smart phone to control your farm around the corner. But sorry, it's not for hose and watery can carriers. Of course, it's not about huge money, but huge minds.

Those who couldn't see the future of what I preached discouraged you. But some took it well. They didnt have the cash then, but they started working towards it. And some of them are getting it right even without working with me now cos my price is high. I will not bring it down. Still they said they will raise the cash soon. Goodluck to them, and I wish they can. But even they cannot, I am satisfied that I have dropped more than enough here. And if I had just 10% of what I have dropped here, I wouldn't have hard time during my days. But guess what? No matter what you give someone without vision, it will be meaningless. The greatest hindrance of human is when the fellow has limited his capacity and ability of seeing the future. When money is the red tape, and the fellow defends it with all his might, and even debate why the watery cans and the hoses are the way forward ....hmmmm.

In 2021, you are still talking about using hose. Na waoooo! I mean, I find it terribly ridiculous. When everyone is going #smartfarming. Your fingers are damaged cos of hard work. Waooo! You look so old. Your fingers are hard that madam will need to massage again cos you touched her yesterday night. angry

This is the time to buy and keep your equipment. Even its 1 ha land you have and you can buy for 5 ha drip, you better buy it and store. I'm.telling you .....you will not regret it. You will be contacted to sell na. I'm telling you. People will get hold of you.

I'm available for everyone, and I am cheap for nobody. You will hear the words you deserve if you.are nasty. I promise you. But those whonste gentle always have reasons to be my friends. I know what I look for before I open conversation with anyone. And I know when to quit.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by bassey25(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Attit:
Profit in vegetable farming will triple soon
Yes, you heard me right. Listen to me, everything (prices) will go up. The focus will be what most families use: tomato, peppers, and onions. We will know how far by June 7 when the north has threatened to cut off supply to the south. This year, my prediction is that the rainy season high priced rule may not really apply. Everything is going to be expensive. Profits for farmers will be hi
But...hhmmmmm!

Be careful
1. Workers will be more notorious. I do not think there are workers again. I just pity people who rely on workers oooo. Hmmm...

2. Set up will be more expensive. It will be extremely expensive. Drip is getting scarce everyday. Listen to me, buy your equipment ahead and keep. If you have the mind of farming, dont wait till when you want to start. Buy it 1 year or even 2 years ahead. Buy quality. Store them. If you can afford to by 50 rolls, go ahead and buy. Keep. Listen to me, you can even sell them off gradually. If you have the cash. You will even make more money. I have imported full container for personal use before, but I just didnt use one roll. Why? Drip was scarce that time, and come and see how people pleaded. That was many months ago (not even last year). Be wise.

3. If you can move in mulch, do it. Even you dont have land now. I am telling you. Land is the easiest thing to get. Store your equipment. If you love veggie, buy mulch. You will not get quality here. If you want what will last you 5 years minimum, contact me. It is expensive, but listen, you will pray for me when you start using it. And the way I use mine, I will teach you.

4. Seeds are getting expensive oooo. Seriously expensive. It is your choice what you want to use. Make research very well. You shouldn't limit yourself to the ones promoted here. I have said it times without number that I dont use them. And smart men and women who talk to me daily keep praying for me for posting it here. If you join the click and you find the means for yourself, you will know you are wasting money here. Until you try it. Remember, I talked about drip, but they said carrying hose is OK. They confused you, but I insisted. Now, they are using it, and I am happy for them. Ask them if they can carry hose now. Ask them if they were right. See, shamefully, they will tell you that they were wrong if they want to be honest with you. What I know is right is what I put here.

4. Dont waste your time, energy, and resources cutting costs. When they said N250,000 can set up 1 acre farm some years back, and I corrected it they said I was trying to mak you pay more. How many of you who follow them are rich today? Look at your life and be sincere. grin Poverty is written all over you. Be sincere with yourself. Forget about my fight with you. I am telling you. One is even a moniker with farm here, saying he is a tech guy who is nasty and a mod oooo, access him na. They promoted dullard. They wanted to confuse you. Search deeply. You know me. A no send 'em.

5. Set up very well. Things are cheap now oooo. See eh! With the way Nigeria is going, importing will be hard oooo. Of they successfully ban everything....hmmm. Buy your equipment oooo. I repeat, if you want to farm and you see yourself doing it like 2 years from now, or you dont even know when you can start. Bro and sis..contact me. I will do you a big favor. Quality that you will buy and be happy with. Drip that will stand well well. Mulch that will last so long. You will pack accessories like water. Lol (maybe not so cheap oooo, but really, good stuff). And if you store them now, in 2 years when you want to use it... you.will just be smiling cos the value would have increased. Not all these ones importers sell ooo.

Bros/Sis, by God's grace yours faithfully in fully into research presently and I can tell you that the stuff I have in my arsenal is superb.

This is the era of innovation. Enough of doing things stupidly. If things work out well, fund should come from abroad to set up an excellent startup agro business which will pull in innovations. #SmartFarming. The era of using your smart phone to control your farm around the corner. But sorry, it's not for hose and watery can carriers. Of course, it's not about huge money, but huge minds.

Those who couldn't see the future of what I preached discouraged you. But some took it well. They didnt have the cash then, but they started working towards it. And some of them are getting it right even without working with me now cos my price is high. I will not bring it down. Still they said they will raise the cash soon. Goodluck to them, and I wish they can. But even they cannot, I am satisfied that I have dropped more than enough here. And if I had just 10% of what I have dropped here, I wouldn't have hard time during my days. But guess what? No matter what you give someone without vision, it will be meaningless. The greatest hindrance of human is when the fellow has limited his capacity and ability of seeing the future. When money is the red tape, and the fellow defends it with all his might, and even debate why the watery cans and the hoses are the way forward ....hmmmm.

In 2021, you are still talking about using hose. Na waoooo! I mean, I find it terribly ridiculous. When everyone is going #smartfarming. Your fingers are damaged cos of hard work. Waooo! You look so old. Your fingers are hard that madam will need to massage again cos you touched her yesterday night. angry

This is the time to buy and keep your equipment. Even its 1 ha land you have and you can buy for 5 ha drip, you better buy it and store. I'm.telling you .....you will not regret it. You will be contacted to sell na. I'm telling you. People will get hold of you.

I'm available for everyone, and I am cheap for nobody. You will hear the words you deserve if you.are nasty. I promise you. But those whonste gentle always have reasons to be my friends. I know what I look for before I open conversation with anyone. And I know when to quit.

Hello sir. Please, I would really have love to contact you on this issue of mulch anddrip how can I get them. Also do you sell xventuri?
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by soko81(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2021
I'm highly intrested. I can be called or sent a whatsapp message on 08069150248.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 5:33am On Jul 02, 2021
bassey25:

Hello sir. Please, I would really have love to contact you on this issue of mulch anddrip how can I get them. Also do you sell xventuri?

I do not sell anything; however, if I see anyone who is interested in buying quality and able to afford it, I assist even at better price than what is sold here, but the fellow must wait gor about 3 months cos it must be imported. If you cannot, kindly buy from one of these guys who have it here. And I dont do it for everyone but for people I guide. If you can afford a good mulch, take it. I always "dash out" my mulches after 5 years. I don't have now, but can last 10 years.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2021
soko81:
I'm highly intrested. I can be called or sent a whatsapp message on 08069150248.
I dont habe any opportunity now. When I have, I will post it here again.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by bassey25(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Attit:

I do not sell anything; however, if I see anyone who is interested in buying quality and able to afford it, I assist even at better price than what is sold here, but the fellow must wait gor about 3 months cos it must be imported. If you cannot, kindly buy from one of these guys who have it here. And I dont do it for everyone but for people I guide. If you can afford a good mulch, take it. I always "dash out" my mulches after 5 years. I don't have now, but can last 10 years.

Thanks for the reply sir. Please I would really love to have you as my mentor in vegetable farming sir. Your contributions to Agri section really touched many lives. I happen to be one of them.. .you have made me to understand that farming is deeper than just the good ROI most people are after. One of the things you said about learning theoretical aspect of farming thoroughly. Has made me to understand that farmers will keep experimenting with their capital and guessing what could be their problem in any failed project but never get it really right untill they understand why things work and not just how things works. Sincerely, I love the way you break down things for the serious lay man to understand. More grace to you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 4:47am On Jul 04, 2021
bassey25:

Thanks for the reply sir. Please I would really love to have you as my mentor in vegetable farming sir. Your contributions to Agri section really touched many lives. I happen to be one of them.. .you have made me to understand that farming is deeper than just the good ROI most people are after. One of the things you said about learning theoretical aspect of farming thoroughly. Has made me to understand that farmers will keep experimenting with their capital and guessing what could be their problem in any failed project but never get it really right untill they understand why things work and not just how things works. Sincerely, I love the way you break down things for the serious lay man to understand. More grace to you and God bless you
You can contact me anytime you want to start.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by bassey25(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Attit:

Thanks you sir.i will contact you
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 5:12am On Aug 13, 2022
I need someone who can assist here. One of my growers is moving to the capital of Osun Osogbo. I have started researching the place.

--- Vegetable Sales ---
So, is there anyone who can let me know vegetable sales in Osogbo and its surrounding? Ede, Ofatedo, Okinni, Aba Adi, Ido, etc... even down to Ilesa...and its surrounding.

Is it possible to cultivate an acre of cucumber and sell it there? What about sweet pepper.

I will be glad if anyone can help out here.

--- Vegetable Farms---
If you have info about leasing or buying farms in any of these towns, could you let me know?

--- Residence with extended compound ---
If you know a residence with a plot or more space inside with borehole, could you also let me know? I am looking for a place already fenced. Perhaps, I can have someone start a garden there also. P

3 Likes

Re: Can You Grow For Me? by IamAsiri: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Attit:
I need someone who can assist here. One of my growers is moving to the capital of Osun Osogbo. I have started researching the place.

--- Vegetable Sales ---
So, is there anyone who can let me know vegetable sales in Osogbo and its surrounding? Ede, Ofatedo, Okinni, Aba Adi, Ido, etc... even down to Ilesa...and its surrounding.

Is it possible to cultivate an acre of cucumber and sell it there? What about sweet pepper.

I will be glad if anyone can help out here.

--- Vegetable Farms---
If you have info about leasing or buying farms in any of these towns, could you let me know?

--- Residence with extended compound ---
If you know a residence with a plot or more space inside with borehole, could you also let me know? I am looking for a place already fenced. Perhaps, I can have someone start a garden there also. P

I live in Osogbo. I will try and help you research and then get back to you. Though, it would have been better if it's on phone.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
IamAsiri:

I live in Osogbo. I will try and help you research and then get back to you. Though, it would have been better if it's on phone.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I'll get in touch with you.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by iyofason: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Attit:

Bless you. Please I need the 30 kg tomato variety. How much is the seed and how do I get it ? Thanks. Keep up the good work. 09046053594.
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Attit: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2022
iyofason:
Bless you. Please I need the 30 kg tomato variety. How much is the seed and how do I get it ? Thanks. Keep up the good work. 09046053594.
You need more knowledge on how to reach this capacity. Also, I don't sell farm inputs and seeds except I have excess, or I want to assist. In any case, I can't just sell or give out to who is not that close to me cos it is not just business. I value relationship. Maybe in the future, I will start breeding high quality seeds which I will brand and market to compete with the brands in the country.

In any case, there are seeds close to the ones I am using and most sells minimum of 1 000 seeds per sachet at the rate of N30 to N250 for a single seed. Most seeds manufacturers usually give around 70% to 85% germination rate. Lol. But 95% can be easily achieved.. even 100% at times. In all cases you still you must have it in mind that around 20% will not germinate. So, imagine buying 1000 seeds for N250k, what they are saying is that you must have it in mind you are likely to lose N50 000 worth of seeds. Lol. Of course, the most common price range is around N45k to N90k for 1000 seeds. Smaller packet seeds count are sold too.

So, you do not want to treat them the way you treat the ones cultivated by most people.

Diseases resistance is a major reason I do not patronize the ones around. And I get to even pay reduced price for the kind of quality I go for when I import.

Personally, I don't see selling seeds as a lucrative business. It can just be supplementary to selling agro-chemicals. Seeds production is now meant to be out of the activities farmers do. Manufacturers patent their seeds and monopolize them for many years and I believe that the era of 50grams seeds will soon be over. The day Technisem decides to stop packing 50g cans is the day that era will be canceled. Have it in mind that the era of buying per seed count instead of per gram is near.

If you are still up for it, and you are ready to work seriously, then, you can reach me privately. I do not have seeds to sell, but can tell you more about it. I keep my stuff out of this place. Before you know it, watery can farmers who God has blessed and have finally upgraded to 0.2mm drip irrigation will start knocking around here. Lol. And their mods working with them will want to break into the business and make it even more expensive. Na their ways. Lol. They follow me bumper to bumper. If you aren't fast to read this, the nasty one will remove this post soon. Lol. And I don't care. As long as I have passed my message to the original person, I have completed my mission.

Goodluck sir!
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by Babakolanut(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'm interested in working with you,pls where is your farm location? Pls add me on whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: Can You Grow For Me? by WorkhardAgric: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Consider this low cost irrigation.
No consistent farming without irrigation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_v9eW97Wi4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Agricultural Investment Opportunity For 2018 / FG Announced Plans To Reach Over 60,000 Farmers With Highly Subsidized Input / Imports, Low Prices Hurt Maize Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.