Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally (1136 Views)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Nickanderson: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Do You Think Wizkid “Made in Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes?
Finally, WizKid has released his long anticipated new album “Made in Lagos”

https://360kwado.net/2020/10/31/be-sincere-do-you-think-wizkid-made-in-lagos-album-worth-the-long-wait-and-hypes/

1 Share

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by slyfox35(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Buhari speech make sense pass Wizkid Album

10 Likes

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by OwenJesse27(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how wizkid get all it's hype and nomination ....because is music speak no volume...

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Rocboy112: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2020
OwenJesse27:
Sometimes I wonder how wizkid get all it's hype and nomination ....because is music speak no volume...
I swear all that he has his grace ,his just overhyped artist since last 5 years

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by longetivity(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2020
olamide's carp diem kill wizzy album, I swear

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by DannyJ19(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy

Sha Wasted few volume of data on the Album. Wizkid should go back to his previous style of lyrics, all this international pattern is really wack.

Even Omo alhay dey try pass am presently.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wizkid is just like Drake,both are overhyped rubbish,and they're both over rated too,I haven't downloaded anything from the album because I know it'll be crap,it will not be as much as I expected it would be.

Burna Boy's Album Twice As Tall,is definitely over rated too, I'll be waiting for Davido's album, A Better Time.
Speaking of Burna,I saw here on Nairaland how some people made fun of Davido's Fem, comparing it with Burna's Monsters You made, To be honest both are outright shit,when I say shit,I mean Piss and Shit ( Faeces ), the latter's song gat too much noise and crap than the former but the only thing there is the lyrics are good,but if you don't give me a good song and most importantly a good beat man Bleep that shit, I'd go with Lucky Dube Money or even Davido Intro, the noise for Burna own too much pass Fem self.

Most Importantly, judging between The African Dwarf who couldn't practice what he preaches and Wizkid, I'd say both of them are just some bleeped up drug and alcohol addicts and arrogant bastards,and if their faces was to b in a paper, I wouldn't wipe my ass with it. <sad

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Joshmodest(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
What makes me happy is majority of these folks above me haven't heard the album !

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Joshmodest(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
The former style was popping you said poor lyrics the lyrical quality is dope now you're talking style .... listen to 21 pilots and Taylor swift and don't come here with your stale opinions ...one even said Drake is overhyped ..LOL

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Beckysexy(f): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:
The former style was popping you said poor lyrics the lyrical quality is dope now you're talking style .... listen to 21 pilots and Taylor swift and don't come here with your stale opinions ...one even said Drake is overhyped ..LOL
Awwwnn
I love Taylor Swift, her lyrics are top notch.
Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
MIL is for the Rich

OwenJesse27:

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Khidfreddie90(m): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2020
OwenJesse27:
Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by tartar9(m): 5:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Wizkid and Beyonce have gone the way of Drake and Taylor Swift...overhyped musicians.
Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Cbkugwulor66: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2020
slyfox35:
Buhari speech make sense pass Wizkid Album
Bihari speech make sense pass am. But before 5 hours e done reach 1 streams. Abeg think well
Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Cbkugwulor66: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2020
OwenJesse27:

No volume but still some of his nomination no Africa artist done get am
Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Cbkugwulor66: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Rocboy112:
I swear all that he has his grace ,his just overhyped artist since last 5 years
Not only grace. Abi say davido, Burnaboy &others no get grace. Abeg if u good u good. Nothing feet change am
Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Cbkugwulor66: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2020
longetivity:
olamide's carp diem kill wizzy album, I swear
Before 15 hours 10 streams and olamide song still kill d abulm. Abeg How many streams olamide done get

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Cbkugwulor66: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2020
DannyJ19:
cheesy

Sha Wasted few volume of data on the Album. Wizkid should go back to his previous style of lyrics, all this international pattern is really wack.

Even Omo alhay dey try pass am presently.

U can independent
Re: Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally by Cbkugwulor66: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Made in Lagos is 100% good and sound. Music is not by making noise. Make dem hear yr sounds and words. Do something different and good. The abulm is going world wide.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Music MP3:- Hotkid – Folake (Free Download) / Please Invest In My Agricultural Project / “nollywood Is Filled With Hatred, Envy & Jealousy” – Actress Chioma Grace Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.