Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? (17048 Views)

Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / Buhari Replaces Ibeto With Bawa / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
Dangote vs Dayokanu

Who is richer would have been more apt

or Bill Gates vs Fstranger

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by ifyalways(f): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Whoever started this thread,shey ori e correct sha
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Jarus(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ibeto will not make teh list of Top 15 richest Nigerians. That is the truth.
Even Dangote boys like Sayyu Dantata and Tajudeen Dantata will floor your Ibeto.

IBETO aluminium " smelter" is in Lagos state

IBETO palmex is based in Lagos -major importer of rice, flour sugar etc, he owns a few sugar plantation in nigaragu and somewhere else.

IBETO haulage is solely in LAGOS

IBETO Cement is in portharcourt, he is currently securing final arrangement to buy nkalagu limestone dump- biggest in Africa.

IBETO petrochemical is in Lagos

IBETO Automobile spare parts is in nnewi

IBETO HOLDING is mainly in Abuja and Lagos. He is rumored of having over 700 housing units
When you value all these Ibeto Enterprises Nigeria Limited and they worth 20% of Dangote's Obajana only, then you can come back and debate.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jarus:

Even Dangote boys like Sayyu Dantata and Tajudeen Dantata will floor your Ibeto.

When you value all these Ibeto Enterprises Nigeria Limited and they worth 20% of Dangote's Obajana only, then you can come back and debate.

LOL grin

Ibe what? what does he do?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Dede1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
Expose the former Heads of State of Nigeria who used the so-called Dangote, Adenuaga, Arumeme, Jimoh Ibrahim, Otedola and Kase Lawal as fronts to siphon away Nigeria’s money; the so-called billionaires will look like houseboys. None of the so-called Billionaires has steady history of how they acquired the wealth.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
Dede1:

Expose the former Heads of State of Nigeria who used the so-called Dongote, Adenuaga, Arumeme, Jimoh Ibrahim, Otedola and Kase Lawal as fronts to siphon away Nigeria’s money; the so-called billionaires will look like a houseboy. None of the so-called Billionaires has steady history of how they acquired the wealth.

What you can prove is the fact. Every other thing, as you would say is; conjectural crap.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by knotty(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Why compare death with sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by macjive01: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
See your head? Obagana wetin, yeah ovagana is tight but hv u heard of nkalagu ? Ibex is running things there as well. Pose to b the biggest and largest cement factory in Africa on completion.

All ibex needs Na to enlist, dangote without manipulation no go near am!
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Genius100: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
macjive01:

See your head? Obagana wetin, yeah ovagana is tight but hv u heard of nkalagu ? Ibex is running things there as well. Pose to b the biggest and largest cement factory in Africa on completion.

All ibex needs Na to enlist, dangote without manipulation no go near am!

Ol boy, stop disgracing yourself.

Maybe you should ask yourself why your Ibeto has not enlisted all these years,

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by sbeezy8: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
ibeto? undecided
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by sbeezy8: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Dangote vs Dayokanu

Who is richer would have been more apt

or Bill Gates vs Fstranger

Jarus:

these are some of the funniest comment ive read on dis thread
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by ezeagu(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2011
Dede1:

Expose the former Heads of State of Nigeria who used the so-called Dongote, Adenuaga, Arumeme, Jimoh Ibrahim, Otedola and Kase Lawal as fronts to siphon away Nigeria’s money; the so-called billionaires will look like a houseboy. None of the so-called Billionaires has steady history of how they acquired the wealth.

You're giving the people on this thread too much credit.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by fstranger3(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2011
sbeezy8:

these are some of the funniest comment ive read on dis thread

How is it funny?

If some imbe-ciles can compare Ibeto to Dangote, why not Fstranger Vs. Bill gates, DK Vs. Warren Buffet or Ileke-idi Vs. Oprah?
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 13, 2011
the op have a point, i cant say ibeto is richer than dangote considering the number of years he was laid off by obasanjo to give dangote monopoly,

IN SHORT THE FALL OF IBETO LED TO THE RISE OF DANGOTE , before dangote ,ibeto owned cement buisness in nigeria.
ibeto is among the 5 richest nigerians. rich men from east of the niger believe too much fame leads to envy especially from top govt officials who want to reap where they did not sow, so they prefer to lay low.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by fstranger3(m): 1:11am On Mar 13, 2011
DRlulu:

the op have a point, i cant say ibeto is richer than dangote considering the number of years he was laid off by obasanjo to give dangote monopoly,

IN SHORT THE FALL OF IBETO LED TO THE RISE OF DANGOTE , before dangote ,ibeto owned cement buisness in nigeria.
ibeto is among the 5 richest nigerians. rich men from east of the niger believe too much fame leads to envy especially from top govt officials who want to reap where they did not sow, so they prefer to lay low.

Thanks for the insight grin
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by bashr4: 1:12am On Mar 13, 2011
DRlulu:

true he may not be richer than dangote but he definitely first 5
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by ezeagu(m): 1:49am On Mar 13, 2011
DRlulu:

Nigeria will never be fair.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by fstranger3(m): 1:50am On Mar 13, 2011
ezeagu:

Nigeria will never be fair.

I agree

I think the world is unfair to Igbos!
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by ezeagu(m): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2011
The world has a good impression of the Igbo people, Nigeria is just toilet tissue.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Onlytruth(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2011
Posted by: DRlulu

Obasanjo gave practical demonstration to your observation above. It all started since after the war.

Sir LP Ojukwu was a millionaire in OLD pound sterling and never hid that fact. In fact he show it always.

Today, rich Igbo men hide for fear of oppression. It won't stay that way for long though.

Adi ekpu afo ime aka! cool (you can't hide pregnancy for ever).
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Dede1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2011
ezeagu:

You're giving the people on this thread too much credit.

The attitude of some respondents to certain posts on this forum explains why Nigeria is s bag of cow dung. They simply lacked constructive reasoning.
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by DisGuy: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ibeto should be encouraged to list on the NSE, that way many people will scrutinise their account and rate their management team, not only that he will gain more government patronage as well as international funding

Ibeto has been threatening to list on the NSE since 2006
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by yiboboy: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
Dis Guy:

Ibeto has been threatening to list on the NSE since 2006

Dude, are u joking or kidding? Which is it? How pesin go dey threaten to enlist on NSE since 5 yrs ago undecided
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by DisGuy: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2011
na so me sef see am o! grin

according to one headline some years ago, I[b]beto to storms NSE[/b],
plans mega ipo, road show, massive recruitment drive; international this and that cool
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Rhody005: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2011
what u all need to understand is that dangote or danguru is not really d richest. what about babangida , obj, andy uba n all those politicians. 4get that thing! anyways , they are not included in the forbes list because they can't defend their source of income- they obviously stole 4rm the nation's treasury!
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by macjive01: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2011
^^ forget thieves first. Lets wait for ibeto's listing .
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2011
There are some arguments educated people shouldn't indulge in. If not for recent development within the last 12 months especially the consolidation of dangote cement into a single entity that increased dangote's wealth by over 500%, Mark Zuckerberg of facebook was richer and all he has is a silly website that has users in excess of 500m.

Do you get my point? Macj please go and get the balance sheet of both men and see the difference
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by assme: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2011
please who is Ibeto? please mcjive stop comparing a champion in ur village with the 51st Richest man in the world ( forbes 2011). its just like comparing your village with New york.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by jacobs123(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2011
@ macjive01

Ibeto is richer than Dangote! I hope this makes you very happy, Now it's time to close this thread.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by macjive01: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2011
Hey folks I'm not a numpty I clearly indicated it was to b a beer-parlour discussion, u knw wat u get in a beer parlour , right?

Chelsea is better than man-u, u get it now?
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2011
macjive01:

Hey folks I'm not a numpty I clearly indicated it was to b a beer-parlour discussion, u knw wat u get in a beer parlour , right?

Chelsea is better than man-u, u get it now?
Please drop the argument, its becoming embarrassing
Re: Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? by kizitop(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Talking about Ibeto and Dangote.... what do riches actually mean? In my own opinion, Dangote is a fed govt boy. 90% of his wealth has its link to govt connection. True or false? Ibeto is best described as a self-made billionaire. He did it all alone. True or false? What do you think.... when am given similar favour from the fed govt, i bet you, in less than one month, i will be richer than Dangote. If Ibeto gets d same favour, dont you think he will be far richer than Dangote? I no dey jealous Dangote....o! in fact, Dangote and Ibeto are my biz mentors. God bless them. Both have proved that Nigeria is still the giant of Africa. I tap into this annointing! Ka Chineke mezie okwu! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Sweep Obiano Out In 2017 –ngige / Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.