Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. (774 Views)

Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals / Oyigbo Still On Fire After Prolonged Curfew / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
NWAIKE LIFTED CURFEW ON RIVERS STATE ON THE 29 OF OCT, BUT INSIST THE CURFEW ON OBIIGBO SHALL REMAIN IN FORCE.

IT IS DISCRIMINATORY TO REMOVE CURFEW ALL OVER RIVERS STATE AND MAINTAIN IT IN OBIIGBO.

OBIIGBO HAVE A RIGHT TO PROTEST AND NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

WAS RIVERS STATE THE ONLY PLACE THE END SARS PROTEST OCCURED? NO!

WAS THE END SARS PROTEST ONLY IN OBIIGBO IN THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE? NO!

NWAIKE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF STATE GOVERNOR POSITION TO PERPETUATE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN OBIIGBO.

CRIMES THAT HE NWAIKE WILL SURELY BE HELD TO GIVE ACCOUNT AT A FUTURE DATE.

RIVERS STATE DOES NOT BELONG TO IKWERE, AND IT IS NOT NWAIKE PLACE TO PUNISH OR DISCRIMINATE ANY OTHER PEOPLE OR CLAN IN RIVERS STATE.

NWAIKE, IS A FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN.

IKWERE IS AN IGBO CLAN, THEY SPEAK IGBO, ANSWER IGBO NAME, EAT IGBO FOOD AND FOLLOW IGBO CULTURES AND TRADITION.

SECONDLY, NNAMDI KANU HAS A RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND AS FAR AS WE CAN RECALL, HE DID NOT START THE END SARS PROTEST.

POLICE WERE KILLED AND PROPERTIES DESTROYED ACROSS NIGERIA, BUT IT WAS ONLY IN RIVERS STATE THAT WIKE OR NWAIKE, CALLED ARMY TO REVENGE ON THE PEOPLE OF OBIIGBO AND BLAMING IPOB.

Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by TecM0: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2020
cool

Since everyone has right to freedom of speech especially inciteful Kanu

Wike also has freedom of speech on calling for a curfew at a place murder and destruction happened

Wike is not the Commander in Chief, he is not the GOC of Army, and he doesn't cordinate activities of the Army or the police, but as long as he swore an oath of office to protect Rivers State at all times, then curfew is necessary and only Nigerian Army enforce curfew and state of emergency

2 Likes

Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Since everyone has right to freedom of speech especially inciteful Kanu

Wike also has freedom of speech on calling for a curfew at a place murder and destruction happened

WEN U HEAR NWAIKE TALK, U WONDER WHICH LAW SCHOOL HE GOT HIS CERTIFICATES.

HE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A LAWYER, THINK LIKE A LAWYER OR BEHAVE LIKE A LAWYER.

NWAIKE TALKS LIKE RIVERS STATE IS AN ETHNIC GROUP.

A STATE THAT COULD BE DIVIDED AT ANYTIME WITH ANOTHER STATE BORN OUT OF IT.

BEFORE THE CREATIONOF RIVERS STATE, IKWERE WERE IN ONE STATE WITH THE LARGER IGBO BODY.

MAKE UNA TELL NWAIKE THAT HE SHOULD TRY AND HAVE SENSE, AFTER 3 YEARS GOV IS OVER, HE SHOULD SEE AMAECHI AND LEARN FROM HIM.

AMAECHI FOUGHT GEJ BUT WAS CAREFUL TO AVOID FIGHTING THE PEOPLE,

NWAIKE CANNOT WIN THIS FIGHT, NO BE FIRST TO DO, WEN WE DO OUR OWN HE MIGHT END 6FT BELOW.

Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2020
NWAIKE IS NOT A RATIONAL HUMAN BEING.

LAWYERS ARE KNOWN TO BE RATIONAL.

NWAIKE IS MORE OF A CULTIST THAN A LAWYER.

NIGERIANS SHOULD ASK HIM TO LIFT THE CURFEW ON OBIIGBO TO AVOID ANOTHER POSSIBLE GENOCIDE ON IGBO SOIL.

NWAIKE HAS NO GROUNDS FOR CONTINUING THE CURFEW ON OBIIGBO WHEN IKWERE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ARE NOT UNDER CURFEW.

ABSOLUTELY NO GROUNDS.

Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by TecM0: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2020
hammerFC:

WEN U HEAR NWAIKE TALK, U WONDER WHICH LAW SCHOOL HE GOT HIS CERTIFICATES.

HE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A LAWYER, THINK LIKE A LAWYER OR BEHAVE LIKE A LAWYER.

NWAIKE TALKS LIKE RIVERS STATE IS AN ETHNIC GROUP.

A STATE THAT COULD BE DIVIDED AT ANYTIME WITH ANOTHER STATE BORN OUT OF IT.

BEFORE THE CREATIONOF RIVERS STATE, IKWERE WERE IN ONE STATE WITH THE LARGER IGBO BODY.

MAKE UNA TELL NWAIKE THAT HE SHOULD TRY AND HAVE SENSE, AFTER 3 YEARS GOV IS OVER, HE SHOULD SEE AMAECHI AND LEARN FROM HIM.

AMAECHI FOUGHT GEJ BUT WAS CAREFUL TO AVOID FIGHTING THE PEOPLE,

NWAIKE CANNOT WIN THIS FIGHT, NO BE FIRST TO DO, WEN WE DO OUR OWN HE MIGHT END 6FT BELOW.

Wike swore an oath during inuguration as a Governor to defend the constitution, and protect his citizens and I believe he is doing just that with the curfew

Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:

Wike swore an oath during inuguration as a Governor to defend the constitution, and protect his citizens and I believe he is doing just that with the curfew

SICK PEOPLE CANNOT GO TO HOSPITAL.

THOSE WITH MEDICAL COMPLICATION ARE STUCK AT HOME.

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH.

IT IS NOT NWAIKE MANDATE TO MURDER THE PEOPLE OF OBIIGBO.

THAT IS NOT IN NIGERIA CONSTITUTION TO DISCRIMINATE.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2020
I AM NOT ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO BEG NWAIKE TO LIFT THE CURFEW ON OBIIGBO.

I AM ASKING FOR NIGERIANS TO TELL HIM TO LIFT THE CURFEW ON OBIIGBO AND FOR THE COAS AND CINC TO WITHDRAW THE NIGERIA ARMY FROM OBIIGBO.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by LivingSage: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin grin
COWARDS. Enjoy the CURFEW till year end.

Also Go ahead and behead WIKE. grin
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:
grin grin grin

IF U SAID SOMETHING INTELLIGENT, U WOULD NOT BE A BLACK BABOON OR MONKEY.

SO, U JUST DISPLAYED YOUR TRUE COLOUR WITH THAT REPRESENTATION YOU MADE.

CANT SAY AM SURPRISED. YEYE MAN!
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by LivingSage: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2020
hammerFC:

IF U SAID SOMETHING INTELLIGENT, U WOULD NOT BE A BLACK BABOON OR MONKEY.

SO, U JUST DISPLAYED YOUR TRUE COLOUR WITH THAT REPRESENTATION YOU MADE.

CANT SAY AM SURPRISED. YEYE MAN!
I couldn't decode this your blabbing, make me understand what warranted this rants.

It's not too hard to detect an Ipob Terrorist, cobra will soon dance reach your side.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:

I couldn't decode this your blabbing, make me understand what warranted this rants.

It's not too hard to detect an Ipob Terrorist, cobra will soon dance reach your side.

U ARE STILL SOUNDING DUMB.

UR BRAIN NEED TO DEVELOP BEFORE U CAN JOIN NAIRALAND OR TWITTER AND TALK TO THE DIVERSE WORLD.

UR BRAIN DID NOT GET PAST THE APE STAGE YET, SO GIVE IT TIME.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2020
���
Hatred for ipob and Nnamdi kanu is the only thing uniting northerners and wike,with few called intellectuals without brain�
Wike think say na APC n PDP crisis ,wey e dey deploy cultist �‍♂️
After this gra gra
His case go be saro wiwa
Make he ask fayose
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2020
WE HAVE IN THIS NIGERIA, AREWA PEOPLE.

IN THIS SAME NIGERIA, WE HAVE ODUDUWA PEOPLE.

YET BIAFRAN PEOPLE ARE TERRORIST FOR ANSWERING INDIGINOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA?

THE DAFTNESS U FIND IN PLANET APE WILL AMAZE YOU.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by LivingSage: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
hammerFC:

U ARE STILL SOUNDING DUMB.

UR BRAIN NEED TO DEVELOP BEFORE U CAN JOIN NAIRALAND OR TWITTER AND TALK TO THE DIVERSE WORLD.

UR BRAIN DID NOT GET PAST THE APE STAGE YET, SO GIVE IT TIME.
I won't spare my time with you uncouted idiot, you won't use me civilize. Animal
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by LivingSage: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
hammerFC:
WE HAVE IN THIS NIGERIA, AREWA PEOPLE.

IN THIS SAME NIGERIA, WE HAVE ODUDUWA PEOPLE.

YET BIAFRAN PEOPLE ARE TERRORIST FOR ANSWERING INDIGINOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA?

THE DAFTNESS U FIND IN PLANET APE WILL AMAZE YOU.
[/s]
Enjoy the tears, you're the architecture of your misfortune. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:

I won't spare my time with you uncouted idiot, you won't use me civilize. Animal

YES SIR!

AT LEAST START POSTING WITH A MONIKER THAT REFLECT YOUR GENDER.

A MAN SHOULD NOT BE MASQUERADING AS A WOMAN.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:
[s][/s]
Enjoy the tears, you're the architecture of your misfortune. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST

PEOPLE THAT WILL TELL NWAIKE WILL TELL HIM.

HIS CASE IS ALREADY VERY BAD, IT DEPENDS ON HOW WORST, HE WANT IT TO GET.

IT IS NOT EVERYTHING I WILL TELL YOU.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by waternogetenemy: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Obiigbo people have already cried out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3S9aLsCu4
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
OBIIGBO MASSACRE WILL CONSUME WIKE ENTIRE LINEAGE.

GO AND MARK THIS DATE DOWN.

IT WILL BE A CASE OF I TOLD U SO.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by sageb: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
hammerFC:
OBIIGBO MASSACRE WILL CONSUME WIKE ENTIRE LINEAGE.

GO AND MARK THIS DATE DOWN.

IT WILL BE A CASE OF I TOLD U SO.
we say no to terrorism in Rivers State. Try it in your east
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
sageb:
we say no to terrorism in Rivers State. Try it in your east

WIKE IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by tunjion: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wat is Wike is doing is pure wickedness.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by Muna4real(f): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:

You mean he is protecting his people by killing unarmed citizens?
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by OyigboUpdate: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:
grin grin grin

This Is affecting everybody in oyigbo I hope you know. I was the one that reported that news on nairaland and now I'm even regretting because am in oyigbo as we speak. There is no fly on the road
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by olapeju39759: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
OBIIGBO MASSACRE WILL CONSUME WIKE ENTIRE LINEAGE. GO AND MARK THIS DATE DOWN. IT WILL BE A CASE OF I TOLD U SO.
Re: EMERGENCY: Wike Is Placing Obiigbo People Life At Risk, With Prolonged Curfew. by hammerFC: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
olapeju39759:
OBIIGBO MASSACRE WILL CONSUME WIKE ENTIRE LINEAGE. GO AND MARK THIS DATE DOWN. IT WILL BE A CASE OF I TOLD U SO.

i agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Appoints Acting Chairman As Yakubu Steps Aside / Fulani Terrorist Has Dominated The South South Region / Nigerian Vice President Will-soon Become President, Says Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.