Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write (82997 Views)

Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) / "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Everybody is educated both informal and formal. It depends on how you can put things together in life

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Goalnaldo:
He's a blood thirsty jihadist. He deserves whatever derogatory name he is being called sad
The word "Jihadist" is too extreme.
Let imagine you had an opportunity to meet Buhari one on one would you decline it?
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by AMvanquish: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Africans, the whites should have never left.
Thumbs up to Mama for her good work.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by RomanianNinja: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
naija4life247:

Lazy youth, the Prime Minister of Canada is younger than you are. Buhari, the father of lazy youth and a useless nincompoop himself is not the cause of your life misfortunes.
And he's not younger than you too abi? Idiot! Don't go and hustle. Poor fool
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Surgeon wey no go school...that one no be coma.
As long as there's consistency, knowledge is not only gained through schooling!!!
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Misleading heading

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by imagrg(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Paper certification without evidence of the knowledge of the job is Nigerian.
Many certified doctors in Nigeria today have little knowledge of the job because of lack of the right learning materials in schools across the country.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by armadeo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Abeg explain wetin dey ur sig

E grandpapa na driver that fell asleep on the wheel...

You know the rest.

That's some funny sig

1 Like

Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Daredevil doctor
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by adesupo61060: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
:My brother if the opportunity is there, you need the four walls of education. Such kinda of story occur rarely o. Yes, but one can see, that it's not the only way
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
But she learnt the procedure from Doctor Hamlin nau
so in a way she still got some education
we nigerians tend to visualise educations as only sitting behind a desk while the lecturer is standing in front of the class talking and explaining.There are various way u can obtain knowledge.u dont need to sit behind a desk all the time looking at a blackboard or marker board.There is formal and informal education.And as for not being able to read and write in english that cant stop you when you want to aquire a skill.Afterall there are chinese doctors and nurses who cant speak or write one word of english.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Asour: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This is incredible! Am wowed. Indeed one doesn't need to be or see the four walls of the university in order to make great impacts to humanity.

Yes. But it is easier if one does go to a good school and really know your craft.
Schools provides structure and methods to learning.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Earnonline7: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
REally
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by whirlwind7(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
ikorodureporta:

na me write the post?? I dey work for dailymail??.... inside me & u, who com b d olodo

For repeating verbatim what a condescending shitty blog churned out, well, I withdraw my referring to you as olodo.

Pardon me, your sorry, miserable ass isn't worth it.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
There are rare people in this world with hearts of gold. Dedicated to humanity.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by LikeAking: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Omojolaray:
I rem telling someone diz week education and illiteracy is not the problem buh our state of mind black asf

True.

Indians are educated and exposed than the Chinese,but the Chinese are developed than them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Kunleforreal(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Whoops, this is wonderful.

Do you need a perfectly working used laptops, check my signature.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by alfredfrddy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Somewhere in Nigeria, that year, a man was arrested for carrying out successful surgeries without being a qualified doctor and here in Euthopia, this woman is being celebrated. Life no get balancement.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Drone95(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
This reminds me of the movie "something the Lord made" Vivien a mere carpenter teach surgeon blalock on how to perform a bypass surgery
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Senatorti24(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
I can relate � � � �
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Great humanitarian work there on the African soil.

This is the kind of stories that should emanate from our beloved continent.

Traditional superstitions and poverty is the cause of most of these lifestyles.

Find out HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL in oder to raise YOUR LIFE.

Loan without the usual oppressive conditions is possible, determined by you, and how much you want!

Send your whatsapp number to my signature below. Training on this starting tomorrow. Book a seat before opportunity closes.
Re: Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write by Tilykay(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2020
CSTRR:

University is for the ordinary. 99% of the population.

There is a level of talent you have , and university is a downgrade.

Srinivasa Ramanujan the indian mathematician of the 20th century, didn't need university to produce record breaking revolutionary equations.

A top 5 mathematician of all times.
And he didn't need school.

Toh. You know how we certificate drunken in thia part of the world. And they would do anything to frustrate geniuses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.