Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Iphone Dey Mad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Dey Mad (3505 Views)

Omo I Dey Enjoy For Hear Oo... See Speed / Recommend A Phone Of ₦150k - ₦170k With Mad Specs / Young Boy Ran Mad At Bodija Market And Said These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Dey Mad by IMAMofWAR: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
700,000 for phone? say bomb dey my head. even the gods wey gve me the money sef go vex with me angry
rubbsh

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Muna4real(f): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
As in ehh, the phone de vex me. I just don't understand the rush. Girls are dying for the phone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Rareoil(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
700,000 for phone? say bomb dey my head. even the gods wey gve me the money sef go vex with me angry
rubbsh

700k for phone wey no come with charger

18 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Rareoil(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
rubbsh

The 5g antenna on the phone is the reason it is this expensive.

5G antenna dey cost.

Person wey buy am dey waste money, no 5G radio tower dey this country. We never deliver 4G nationwide una dey buy 5G phone. grin

24 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by sunshineV(f): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rareoil:

5G antenna dey cost.

Person wey buy am dey waste money, no 5G radio tower dey this country. We never deliver 4G nationwide una dey buy 5G phone. grin
shey na desktop dem expect pple to use charge d device after unboxing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by pozehnani(f): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Money wey reach buy small piece of land.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by officialfestus(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:
Money we reach buy small piece of land.
you're a damsel,oil dey ur head abeg...you sabi reason well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
You're not their target market

15 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Trades07: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Apple are ramping up production of the ip12 series. The demamd is high. people dey rush am. Apple are doing well in there target market

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Thecreatorx: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
officialfestus:
you're a damsel,oil dey ur head abeg...you sabi reason well
Y'all should stop this female ass licking

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by OluwasureGig: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Swears bro. make I just hold my iPhone X tight

1 Like

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Flytime: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rareoil:

5G antenna dey cost.

Apple smart
Dem talk se dem wan make the environment safer by 2023 or something

It's all a hoax to get more and spend less

They claim everyone probably has one, but they're forgetting that could only work in the American market

All they did was to remove the air buds and chargers made for the devices and repackaged them to be sold separately

So if I buy an iPhone I'll have to buy their overpiced charger and an air buds from their store which still does the same thing to the environment they claim they are saving,they are just making me spend more

In years to come they'll remove the cables and claim we have that, next thing you know them remove the box and just sell the phone claiming they are saving the environment before finally remove the charging ports claiming we should buy wireless chargers saying it saves the environment

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Enceladus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rareoil:

5G antenna dey cost.

I think the lidar scanner on it is actually costlier than the 5G antenna.
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by jumper524(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
iphone are made for snobist/bandwagonist.

it doesn't really meet the price expectation, majorly overpriced so those who like to stand out from the masses can obtain..
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by jumper524(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
pozehnani:
Money we reach buy small piece of land.
pending on the location.
here in kuje abuja, you go buy better plot 50 by 100 for 700k In a good location.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by IMAMofWAR: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rareoil:

5G antenna dey cost.

sense will not kee u . if say people dey reason properly like u, na only apple family members for buy this phone
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Jacku: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
All of you complaining, it's cos y'all don't have the money.
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Jacku: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Trades07:
Apple are ramping up production of the ip12 series. The demamd is high. people dey rush am. Apple are doing well in there target market
Don't mind op. Well, that's why there's Tecno, atleast they make cheaper devices
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by muller101(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
That money can farm 30acres of land
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
lenovo legion duel would knock this phone into oblivion and its 500k with all the specs
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by IMAMofWAR: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
omale88:
lenovo legion duel would knock this phone into oblivion and its 500k with all the specs
aburo that is even more stupd. instead i buy this iphone. why use an expensive fone wey no body go sabi the worth?

1 Like

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
aburo that is even more stupd. instead i buy this iphone. why use an expensive fone wey no body go sabi the worth?
i dont get you,what is stupid and what do you mean by fone wey no body go sabi the worth?if you baught the phone its because you know the worth are you nobody?

1 Like

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by HisSmileHeal(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Flytime:

Apple smart
Dem talk se dem wan make the environment safer by 2023 or something

It's all a hoax to get more and spend less

They claim everyone probably has one, but they're forgetting that could only work in the American market

All they did was to remove the air buds and chargers made for the devices and repackaged them to be sold separately

So if I buy an iPhone I'll have to buy their overpiced charger and an air buds from their store which still does the same thing to the environment they claim they are saving,they are just making me spend more

In years to come they'll remove the cables and claim we have that, next thing you know them remove the box and just sell the phone claiming they are saving the environment before finally remove the charging spots claiming we should buy wireless chargers saying it saves the environment

You too get brain kwa�
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na Naira depreciation cost am.... Just ordinary $700 would have bought you this phone!! But our naira no get head
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Flytime: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Slynation:
Na Naira depreciation cost am.... Just ordinary $700 would have bought you this phone!! But our naira no get head
700$ is not ordinary even to the them, it might not just be as big of a deal as it is to us

Most of them do payment plans which is not worth it in Nigeria and would either result in you paying almost or double the original price plus it's not widely available

Why do you think they show off iPhones ?

Although some of them pay outrightly, most of them that do so are rich or really comfortable
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by edoairways: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2020
Muna4real:
As in ehh, the phone de vex me. I just don't understand the rush. Girls are dying for the phone.
Not all of them

1 Like

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by IMAMofWAR: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2020
omale88:
i dont get you,what is stupid and what do you mean by fone wey no body go sabi the worth?if you baught the phone its because you know the worth are you nobody?
bro i wll never buy a lenovo fone for 500k. are u kidding me ? lol
if i walk around with iphone 12, everybody seeing it know that that is money walking. bro with that lenovo, people go just place am like regular china phone. apart from samsung and apple, i cant pay any other brand that exceeds 100k presently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 04, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
bro i wll never buy a lenovo fone for 500k. are u kidding me ? lol
if i walk around with iphone 12, everybody seeing it know that that is money walking. bro with that lenovo, people go just place am like regular china phone. apart from samsung and apple, i cant pay any other brand that exceeds 100k presently
thats your problem tho,when you have money people dont care about your phone because they already know you are boxed up,i would still go with lenovo anytime.keep your iphone theory to yourself thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Asianjollof007: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Jacku:
All of you complaining, it's cos y'all don't have the money.

Shut up, even if you have the money you have to spend wisely. Apple is ripping you off, be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Dey Mad by sagieramos(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Just wait for some folks to call you broke
Re: Iphone Dey Mad by Jacku: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Shut up, even if you have the money you have to spend wisely. Apple is ripping you off, be wise!
But is it your money? Let the owner of the money choose how wisely one wishes to spend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno R7 Vs Infinix Zero X506 / Mtn Has Taken Stealing To Another Level! / 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.