Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 (81383 Views)

Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Fan Pays ₦2.3b For A 1965 Aston Martin DB5 James Bond Car / Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by sylve11: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
EhisChelsea1:

What is the title of the film that has this line please?

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen......... cool
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by omlueh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rest on well Sean Connery you are a great actor, thanks for being there at your time. Sleep well, and bye to this Sinful World.
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Badonasty(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
I loved ‘the league of Extraordinary Gentlemen’
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by SamanthaDavis: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
RIP Sean Connery. The best James Bond cry cry
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by TheFacelessMan: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
RIP.....

One minute silence for an icon.

An inspiration for me
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Karemarealty288(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
The Rock...."I have been in jail longer than Nelson Mandela maybe you are considering me running for president " RIP my best actor of all time.

I have watched The Rock more than 1000x plus today and keep loving you Sir. You will forever remain in my heart.

5 Likes

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by blingxx(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace
Funny enough
I nor watch any of this man movie

And i can bet my balls 98 percent of nairaland members nor watch connery movies
Them just dey pretend

I bet you have.. You just know him at the time. that's all

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by flemsy15(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
RIP to him, 90 years no small
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by HitlerGaddafi: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ugolistikp:
He made a legacy out of the role JAMES BOND...Any other actor of James bond should definitely be grateful to this man......RIP legend
The late Sir Roger Moore wasn't bad either. Infact Roger Moore was always assumed to be the fans favorite until they did a poll and surprisingly Connery took the top spot.

2 Likes

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by armadeo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
rexlims:
The real MVP has finally gone to rest.

I swear. This makes me so sad. RIP sean
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by molbic(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Klass99:
Hell no, I really liked this guy and to think I mentioned him just yesterday or day before, in a different thread, citing his role in the movie Entrapment with Catherine Zeta Jones. May his soul rest in peace.
that lady zeta jones was my crush loved her in mask of zorro
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Raalsalghul: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
RIP Sean Connery: but Pierce Brosnan is my best Bond. embarassed
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Dantedasz(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kobicove:
Good night Mr Bond, James Bond! sad

Favourite quotes
Dr No
After he had shot Professor Dent

James Bond: (Referring to Professor Dent's gun) That's a Wesson and Smith and you've had your six! grin

Goldfinger
(While Bond is under torture with the laser beam)
James Bond: Do you expect me to talk?

Auric Goldfinger: No Mr Bond, I expect you to die! grin

From Russia with love
After killing Ernst Stavro's henchwoman with the poisoned shoe in the penultimate scene

James Bond: I guess she's had her last kicks grin

You only live Twice
While in a conversation with Blofeld's female lieutenants
James Bond: You need the best man for the job

Osato's female assistant: Who?

James Bond: Me grin

CLASSIC!
My favourite James Bond of all time. He played the role very closely to the Ian Fleming books. A cold blooded assassin.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by composure: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Entrapment
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by armadeo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Badonasty:
I loved ‘the league of Extraordinary Gentlemen’

Funny he turned down the role of Gandalf in lord of the rings for LXG.

Biggest mistake.

RIP sean connery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by lexxi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
The Realest Alpha male. RIP man.

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Stephendeals: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nbotee:
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen still remains an all time classic to me..

Sure smiley

Lovely movie
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by StagethemTVee: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ironically that's the film that put his career to rest. He coud not take the bashing from critics and hollywood
Nbotee:
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen still remains an all time classic to me..
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Zetty177x: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oh...so painful

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by stevebond007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rest in Power. The James Bond. The name is Bond, James Bond.

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Badonasty(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
armadeo:

Funny he turned down the role of Gandalf in lord of the rings for LXG.

Biggest mistake.

RIP sean connery

According to what I read he didn’t like the script, a lot of artistes give up on roles they don’t like...it’s not a new thing in Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by armadeo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
ZIINI:
He left school without any qualification
These white people don't take education too serious yet their rich like a motherfuckèr
Rip man✌

Because talent is rewarded.

He initially even tried body building but quit when he saw his competition had arms bigger than his thighs.

He walked into a room and was asked to go out and come back in. That's how he got the casting call for James bond

Men I feel sad.
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by StagethemTVee: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Live and Let Die was my first of him
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
My favourite Bond 007 ever, I love his role in the Rock.
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by armadeo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Badonasty:

According to what I read he didn’t like the script, a lot of artistes give up on roles they don’t like...it’s not a new thing in Hollywood

True. He didn't like or understand the story. Well its one of those things.

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by tarantino1: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
SlyCharlie:

I just saw that movie again yesterday on TNT embarassed
He's one of the greats, he'd be missed.

My favourite of his 007 movies are
Dr. No
Goldfinger
You Only Live Twice
Diamonds are forever
From Russia with Love

RIP sir

Be like TNT know say this man wan die. The number of times they’ve showed the movie since last month’s I no fit count. The thing go pain my guy well well. Na e favorite actor.

Make God keep Tom Cruise for me abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Originalsly: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
ZIINI:

He left school without any qualification requirement
These white people don't take education too serious yet their rich like a motherfuckèr
Rip man✌

They do take qualifications serious.... but if they're not doing well they turn to other avenues to move forward. With us... it's do or die... certificate or nothing.
@ topic.... if you didn't know... you would believe he was actually James Bond.... and the others... imposters. Great actor... lost of another legend... not many left.

2 Likes

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Hotzone(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bond, I love u
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by dfrost: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
EhisChelsea1:

What is the title of the film that has this line please?

Allan Quartermain - The movie The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Scene - when he was dying. cry embarassed
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Oesophagus99(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
James Bond has died, but his ManHood lives-on..
Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by dfrost: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Raalsalghul:
RIP Sean Connery: but Pierce Brosnan is my best Bond. embarassed

Pierce Brosnan - Most romantic Bond ever cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 by Blankstare(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
'you have just been entrapped'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.