Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu (39998 Views)

Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by tundchip2: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:
Anyone who thinks those celebrities didnt cash out of the protests is a hopeless dumbo.

Some wanted to cash out more, reason why they were desperate to have the protests continue even after the disbandment of SARS which was the original objective of the protesters.

These celebrities should be blamed for most of the carnage that resulted from the protests.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by abobote: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
The fight for 2023 has just begun. In-between I'm rooting for Ike Ekweremedu

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:
Anyone who thinks those celebrities didnt cash out of the protests is a hopeless dumbo.

Some wanted to cash out more, reason why they were desperate to have the protests continue even after the disbandment of SARS which was the original objective of the protesters.

These celebrities should be blamed for most of the carnage that resulted from the protests.
U don finish d matter.
They should be blamed for the loss of lives and private properties.
The blood of the dead people is on their evil selfish head.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Anyone who thinks like this is a zombie.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by SavageResponse(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
There's no smoke without fire!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Merimental(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pierocash:
stop spewing rubbish. Celebrities participated like every other Nigerian youth, That allegation is baseless

baseless n unfounded. are dey not nigerians too.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by GavelSlam: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pierocash:
stop spewing rubbish. Celebrities participated like every other Nigerian youth, That allegation is baseless

And Nigerians suddenly stopped worshipping money.

Who do you this thing?
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by eddypolymer(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Igbos never love themselves is a pitty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Pimine: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Aswearugaaad

Even before I joined Nairaland, I've had the displeasure of reading a lot of your posts as a guest, and I can say that you ain't very bright. Sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by GavelSlam: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Even before I joined Nairaland, I've had the displeasure of reading a lot of your posts as a guest, and I can say that you ain't very bright. Sorry.

Just say you are using your alternate account, nobody would beat you.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by hatakekakashi: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
eddypolymer:
Igbos never love themselves is a pitty
How do you mean
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by justjify(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

If you don't have evidence, please stop spreading falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Pimine: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
GavelSlam:

Just say you are using your alternate account, nobody would beat you.
Lol grin You're wrong, though. This is my first and only account.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by udemzyudex(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
#78m for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by PBeni(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Bullshit talk!! angry
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coldie:
No wonder Nnamdi KANU talks anyhow its in the blood.

Enugu state government said flavor and phyno should go and protest in anambra that they are not from Enugu.

Why then will Ekweremadu give such huge sum to non Enugu indegenes to stop endsars protest?

#78million for that matter. Its this same attitude of talking anyhow without reason or proof that made KANU come out and say Buhari is a clone and human beings with sense believe

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by GavelSlam: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pimine:

Lol grin You're wrong, though. This is my first and only account.

Like I was expecting a different response.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Coldie(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol
I don tire for our people. Almost everything u see on the Internet is real u go see person way be big man own big hotels go dae argue with u say Buhari na clone. Seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Rhapsodia: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Okay cheesy

78M
Why not 80M at once grin grin
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Buksaylor: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Pimine: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
GavelSlam:

Like I was expecting a different response.

Aswearugaaad

Nicca believe what you want, doesn't make no difference. Bye now.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by ibietela2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

There’s always one unfortunate soul in the comment section

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by gal10(f): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by DimIsaac10(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Everyone is cashing out one way or the other...
The Ragamuffins will collect the lion share come give the zombies 500 naira/ 1000 naira and 2500 naira respectively according to ranking lolz.
Inside life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by naija1stnigar(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

I guess you live in a zoo
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coldie:

I don tire for our people. Almost everything u see on the Internet is real u go see person way be big man own big hotels go dae argue with u say Buhari na clone. Seriously

Lol

The psychological damage by Kanu has gone deep. Still the visionless london vagabond won't keep shut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by groovie(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
People that are blaming celebrities for protesting are big fat IDIIOTS.
Look at the US, celebrities are at the tip of the spear of those that want trump out.
I can start making a list and it would take a whole page.

That is what happens in civilized conmunities. Comfortable people don't leave only poor people to protest when there is oppression.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by duro4chang(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
The last has not been heard!
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Omezif(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
It's a lie, ekweremadu in his level can't tarnish his image by attempting to offend ugwuanyi through that way. Ekweremadu i know can't do such thing.
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Pierocash(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
GavelSlam:

And Nigerians suddenly stopped worshipping money.

Who do you this thing?
your brain has been wrongly and badly configured to think that everyone who rose to fight for justice has been bribed.

If you worship money as your lord, you can continue. But don't think everyone worships money like you do
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by Vacora(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
omenka:

Who is ‘bankrolling’ you?
Re: Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu by GavelSlam: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pierocash:
your brain has been wrongly and badly configured to think that everyone who rose to fight for justice has been bribed.

If you worship money as your lord, you can continue. But don't think everyone worships money like you do

grin
A governor has not only made the accusation, he has instituted modalities to enforce his resolution.
Curiously, those who the allegations have been levelled against have remained silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Soon Launch My Foundation; Obasanjo Wanted Third Term – Jonathan Opens Up / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.