Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Community Has Hired Thugs Suspected To Be Igbos To Stop Berger From Work-Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Has Hired Thugs Suspected To Be Igbos To Stop Berger From Work-Wike (2086 Views)

If You Can’t Arrange Ordinary Microphone To Work, How Will FCT Work - Wike / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Has Hired Thugs Suspected To Be Igbos To Stop Berger From Work-Wike by lastempero: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Wike is not thinking with his head straight!!!
Reasons:
1. Why will a whole COMMUNITY hire cultists to prevent Berger Nigeria PLC from building their community
there's something Wike is not telling us

2. The Igbos we know are NOT cultists, there's nothing hidden about their desire to be FREE!!!

3. When the militants strike, Wike is usually mum and most times in support of their activities, so what does he have against IPOB

4. Is he trying to score a cheap political point i.e he's able to do what the Federal Government couldn't do

5. I have always admire Wike's sagacity when it comes to politics

But he's about to make one of the biggest mistakes in his political career.

6. Like it or not, Igbos represents a very large volume of the IGBOS, I see a tribalistic war loading

7. He should tread carefully, he should not allow power to intoxicate him!!!

Wike has interest in the said land and that's why those boys are resisting him, the land in question is opposite atiku abubaka international school.

1 Like

Re: Community Has Hired Thugs Suspected To Be Igbos To Stop Berger From Work-Wike by mbaise1000: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Your fellow IPOB terrorists are being wiped out in Oyigbo as we speak and you're receiving another wipeout alert from Wike from another part of Rivers, yet it is President Buhari chilling in faraway FCT that is the biggest boil on your brain.

Those misguided ipob youths you have turned to terrorists deserve better.

it's persons like you that are the real problem of nigeria and that's why nigeria has gone forever, and anyone that thinks that there is hope for nigeria is in denial, ipob terrorists? what gave you called the herdsmen? ipob being wiped out now? what did you say about the massacre at lekki tollgate? I know you don't care as long as you receive your pay per post pittance, those youths you call ipob terrorists were demanding something more life saving and noble than endsars, and you also know that they are not terrorists, if ipob is a terrorists organization the developed world will agree with people like you and nigeria to ban them but as it is, America and thr rest of intelligent people everywhere don't agree with simple minds like you.
biafra is not something anyone can wish away, you can insult and wail all you want.
mind you I am not ipob member but I know the truth when I see it,
Re: Community Has Hired Thugs Suspected To Be Igbos To Stop Berger From Work-Wike by Kinematics: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Iykopee:

I am an ipoo miscreant. Wike is dealing with us currently in Rivers State. Soon he will push all of us to our barren homeland in SE.

Wike is doing well. All of you must get the bullet to the skull one after the other.
Re: Community Has Hired Thugs Suspected To Be Igbos To Stop Berger From Work-Wike by Iykopee(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kinematics:

Wike is doing well. All of you must get the bullet to the skull one after the other.

Animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Cup Of Rice Now Sells For #70 In... / Sit at home unknown gunmen destroy cars at Nkwo Inyi market - VIDEO / Tinubu Unveils Carpenter As A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.