Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State (4247 Views)

Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fellow Nigerian soldiers, when you were hunted down by Boko Haram , and some of your colleagues were killed ( may they rest in peace ) , many of us could not eat, in fact some of us had 'high blood pressure' seeing the bodies of our young men torn apart by the bullets of terrorists. We supported you, we were all behind you and we prayed for you , because you were , and still are protecting Nigeria from becoming another Somalia or Syria.

Remember when we exposed those leaders who siphoned the money meant for your welfare and protection , to instead buy houses in Dubai and Western Europe and send their children to the best schools abroad. Their wickedness was exposed and broadcasted worldwide, then they started to do the right thing; invest in your welfare.

Now, you have decided to start shooting and killing our brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, wives and husbands. You are raping young girls and treating the same citizens you swore to protect with disdain, brutality and terror. You are making yourselves no different from Boko Haram who use the same methods to kill unarmed peaceful citizens. I have seen pictures of children, young boys and even ladies brutally gunned down in Oyigbo , and I have seen terrible pictures of the dead at Lekki.

Fellow Nigerian soldiers, our politicians (most not all) are the most wicked people on his planet. They do not love you or care for you, they are in it for the money. Our politicians are so evil that they hid palliatives meant for your own relations instead of sharing it. They have turned Nigeria into a land of desperation, despair and despondency. The North is not safe, the South is not safe ;Nigeria is disintegrating before your very eyes and if not careful, Nigeria may become ungovernable like Somalia.

If your problem is IPOB, then deploy intelligence and arrest those you suspect and bring them to trial. Do not kill them unarmed, it is against the Geneva convention to kill an unarmed enemy soldier talk less of your own citizens. Karma is real. The way you treat people will determine how your life will be on this earth and beyond. God does not recommend mercy to those who do not show mercy.

Remember when Boko Haram was just a small group of rascals, they posed no major threat and their primary goal was the eradication of western education. Instead of dialogue the dumb leaders slaughtered them like rams and to make matters worse, their leader was gunned down in cold blood without a trial. Now Boko Haram is a terrorist organisation working with ISIS to destroy Northern Nigeria. This could well have been avoided if we had intelligent leaders. Unfortunately, our leaders are dumb.

If you don't listen to the voice of reason , if you keep killing Nigerians as you did at Lekki and now in Oyigbo, public support will wane, you will be hated, there will be no more cooperation , and you may make yourselves targets for hate and terrorist groups.

Nigerian Army, stop killing your citizens. One day you will stand before your creator and the wicked criminal politicians will not be there to save you. They themselves will be recipients of the wrath of God, rejects for all eternity and everlasting shame.

Nigerians do not hate you en masse; not yet ; but this may change very rapidly if you do not stop the killing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by RedPhoenix: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good clarion call

Can you find and post pictures of what's happening in Oyigbo to solicit for greater support let's all lend our hands in anyway we can to push word across and around?
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Good clarion call

Can you find and post pictures of what's happening in Oyigbo to solicit for greater support let's all lend our hands in anyway we can to push word across and around?

Please go to twitter and serach for latest news on Oyigbo, you will see the videos.

In respect of the dead, I removed the pictures. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Pcharles2(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=RedPhoenix post=95534844]Good clarion call

Can you find and post pictures of what's happening in Oyigbo to solicit for greater support let's all lend our hands in anyway we can to push word across and around? [/quote
We need pictures and videos, this nonsense must stop.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by RedPhoenix: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Removed

Please go to twitter and serach for latest news on Oyigbo, you will see the videos.

God bless you for doing this. Let's lend our voices

Senseless killings must stop. Armies are sent to restore orderliness not foster chaos

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
We need some soldiers to start replying asap and tell us things are okay.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Coldie(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
U people have lied so much that even if u are saying the truth people will still doubt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coldie:
U people have lied so much that even if u are saying the truth people will still doubt

The information we are working with is based on factual reports and verifiable videos on twitter and news on the ground.

Will you speak to your fellow soldiers ??

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Coldie(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

The information we are working with is based on factual reports and verifiable videos on twitter and news on the ground.

Will you speak to your fellow soldiers ??
I don't like what wike is doing but Una don cast oyigbo already, by the time he is done with the place next time if they hear ipob them go lynch the person

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coldie:

I don't like what wike is doing but Una don cast oyigbo already, by the time he is done with the place next time if they hear ipob them go lynch the person

Who is the UNA ? grin

I am not even in the country , and I do not support violence except in cases of self defence.

Are you a soldier ?
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by LivingSage: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

TWITTER AGAIN?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Coldie(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Who is the UNA ? grin

I am not even in the country , and I do not support violence except in cases of self defence.

Are you a soldier ?
Am not.
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
LivingSage:

TWITTER AGAIN?

and information on the ground.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
example

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Englov(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please if you can identify any of the soldiers killing or brutalising citizens , please publish on twitter so we can document their names in the final list for the attention of the International Criminal Court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by ican2020: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Very unfortunate and my love for Nigeria is dead

So, people will keep mute, while this Boko's wives will be killing young Nigerians.

It will not be well with you evil souls

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wike think
That this is
APc and pdp crisis
This will swallow him
Cos his hatred for kanu is the only thin he shares in common with northerners

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
If you are in Oyigbo please send us pictures & videos.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
"Ahmadu said: “Immediately they arrested over 500 of us at TAP junction, near Pamo University, they made us switch off our phones and ordered us to lie down in mud water, warning that anyone who raised his head or hand would be killed because Oyigbo people killed soldiers.“When I sensed the situation was tensed, I put my phone on silence and sent a text message to my daughter that the army has arrested me and I don’t know where they were taken us to.

Ahmadu narrated that the soldiers later took them to a nearby bush filled with broken bottles and asked them to lie down on them, lamenting that the bottles tore his clothes and body. He also disclosed that the soldiers arrested and tortured some police officers who they suspected had collected bribe from victims’ relatives to seek their release.

Speaking further, The Guardian driver said: “After some time, I tried to stand up to show my ID to them, but they refused. Later, I went and met one of the junior officers and showed him my identity card, he took me to the Captain in charge and ordered me to leave. That was how I returned by 1:30 p.m.”

https://www.nairaland.com/6219425/soldiers-arrest-torture-guardian-journalist
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yhen Yhen Yhen

Who the hell are the Igbos to be threatening a sitting governor?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
Yhen Yhen Yhen

Who the hell are the Igbos to be threatening a sitting governor?

How about arrest the culprits and bring them to justice ; what does this have to do with maiming , killing and harassing Nigerian citizens ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

How about arrest the culprits and bring them to justice ; what does this have to do with maiming , killing and harassing Nigerian citizens ?

Typical dumb black man.

I am not and can never be in support of police brutality, but Igbos brought this on themselves.

Why threatening a sitting governor that's not close to a gentleman like Wike?

Why did Kanu incite the protesters to attack security officers? The audio said so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

I am not and can never be in support of police brutality, but Igbos brought this on themselves.

Why threatening a sitting governor that's not close to a gentleman like Wike?

Why did Kanu incite the protesters to attack security officers? The audio said so

I said ARREST THE CULPRITS and bring them to JUSTICE , but do not kill innocent people who have nothing to do with IPOB. Every young man in Oyigbo, even those who are not IPOB or IGBO is being harrased or maimed and in some cases killed as we speak.

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

I said ARREST THE CULPRITS and bring them to JUSTICE period ! But do not kill innocent people who have nothing to do with IPOB. Every young man in Oyigbo, even those who are not IPOB or IGBO are being harrased or maimed and in some cases killed.

How do you expect government to arrest the culprits when the Odigbo people are shielding them.

They could have spoken out when necessary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

How do you expect government to arrest the culprits when the Odigbo people are shielding them.

They could have spoken out when necessary

Ah okay, so it is now collateral damage ? A whole army and police force do not have simple intelligence tools and methods to weed out the culprits; and because of their deficiencies ordinary citizens should suffer.

You need to change your mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Ah okay, so it is now collateral damage ? A whole army and police force do not have simple intelligence tools and methods to weed out the culprits; and because of their deficiencies ordinary citizens should suffer.

You need to change your mindset.

So a whole India did not have any intelligent to weed out the miscreants in Kashmir without imposing restrictions?

Like I said,that emotional blackmailing don't work on government.

Igbos brought this upon themselves with their behavior and attitude

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch!! Jonathan Frown Face As Atiku,okowa Visit Him For Forgiveness And Support / Breaking News: Adams Oshomole / Satanic Face In Akwa Ibom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.