Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State (4245 Views)

Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by RareDiamond: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
You are a wicked person. May the Almighty God pay you for supporting the brutality and killing of innocent people in Obigbo

helinues:

So a whole India did not have any intelligent to weed out the miscreants in Kashmir without imposing restrictions?

Like I said,that emotional blackmailing don't work on government.

Igbos brought this upon themselves with their behavior and attitude

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
RareDiamond:
You are a wicked person. May the Almighty God pay you for supporting the brutality and killing of innocent people in Obigbo

God is not mischievous like some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Biafra4life: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

I am not and can never be in support of police brutality, but Igbos brought this on themselves.

Why threatening a sitting governor that's not close to a gentleman like Wike?

Why did Kanu incite the protesters to attack security officers? The audio said so

Oga shut up
killing of security operatives did not happen only in oyigbo nor in Eastern region

so why the crackdown on igbo's
why can't you people put hatred apart an be objective for once

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

Oga shut up
killing of security operatives did not happen only in oyigbo nor in Eastern region

why can't you people put hatred apart an be objective for once

Yeah the killing of security operatives did not happen only in Odigbo but it's only Odigbo people that have been threatening to cut the head of a sitting governor.

Can you now see the difference?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

God is not mischievous like some people

Are you one of the badly trained soldiers we are talking about ?
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Are you one of the badly trained soldiers we are talking about ?

Sebi those soldiers are from Mars..... Hence hating on their non citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Good clarion call

Can you find and post pictures of what's happening in Oyigbo to solicit for greater support let's all lend our hands in anyway we can to push word across and around?

How no mins dem, na lies and propaganda, nothing dey happen there.

As usual, the killed army officers and they are still forming victims

They are just bloody liars like thier dilector, Llamadi Cownu.

When a child wakes up a sleeping cobra, he will pay the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

Sebi those soldiers are from Mars..... Hence hating on their non citizens

You have shown yourself to be devoid of common sense.
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
divinecode101:

How no mins dem, na lies and propaganda, nothing dey happen there.

As usual, the killed army officers and they are still forming victims

They are just bloody liars like thier dilector, Llamadi Cownu.

When a child wakes up a sleeping cobra, he will pay the price

Sleeping Cobra that only shoots at unarmed citizens. Sleeping Cobra that runs away from Boko Haram.

Imagine Americans did not trust the Nigerian army, they had to send in their special forces to rescue their citizen. Meanwhile Mr Sleeping Cobra is shooting at unarmed civilians. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

[s]Oga shut up

why can't you people put hatred apart an be objective for once[/s]

No one killed soldier except in Oyigbo. No one ambushed soldiers except in Oyigbo. No one dug crater on the highway to kill soldiers except in Oyigbo. No one threatened to deal with a sitting governor outside Nigeria except IPOB

After causing troubles as usual, these things called IPOB will now be forming victims!
Don not start what you can not finish
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Sleeping Cobra that only shoots at unarmed citizens. Sleeping Cobra that runs away from Boko Haram.

Imagine Americans did not trust the Nigerian army, they had to send in their special forces to rescue their citizen. Meanwhile Mr Sleeping Cobra is shooting at unarmed civilians. Shameful.

Cry me a river son, the army will shoot at sight any trouble maker in our PH, it doesn't matter if you are IPOB or your sponsor is a coward hiding behind a computer in the UK grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
divinecode101:

Cry me a river son, the army will shoot at sight any trouble maker in our PH, it doesn't matter if you are IPOB or your sponsor is a coward hiding behind a computer in the UK grin grin grin

Well , first of all you are partially right , I am behind a computer here in the UK , but not an IPOB or an IPOB sponsor, though I admit to listening to some of their broadcasts for informational purposes cheesy

Secondly , shooting unarmed civilians is a war crime ; please document names of any soldiers or police who engage in such dastardly acts and we will ensure that they are prosecuted.

Lastly, yes I am a coward without a gun, but give me an AK47 and 5000 rounds and you will see who is the coward between both of us. cool
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by EMMY76: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

How do you expect government to arrest the culprits when the Odigbo people are shielding them.

They could have spoken out when necessary

Is this how the nigerian army treat civilians in north east where bokoharam is very active? undecided
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
EMMY76:

Is this how the nigerian army treat civilians in north east where bokoharam is very active? undecided

So because Northerners treated the terrorist in their region with a soft hand, SS or other region should also follow suit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Notasyouthink: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Pcharles2 post=95535162][/quote]And OyigboUpdate is doing everything humanly possible to cover the genocide.
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Well , first of all you are partially right , I am behind a computer here in the UK , but not an IPOB or an IPOB sponsor, though I admit to listening to some of their broadcasts for informational purposes cheesy

Secondly , shooting unarmed civilians is a war crime ; please document names of any soldiers or police who engage in such dastardly acts and we will ensure that they are prosecuted.

Lastly, yes I am a coward without a gun, but give me an AK47 and 5000 rounds and you will see who is the coward between both of us. cool

@ the bolded That is why Wicked Wike is killing them now because they have the tendencies to kill, I support my governor 100% to eliminate any IPOB member in Rivers

Please note that the people that were shot is Rivers were armed IPOB members cause problem in the society. Until these guys respect law and order, wicked Wike will continue to kill them

Lastly, you may go and carry gun, but be sure not to be in River, you are most likely going to be shot be Wike s m@d dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
divinecode101:

@ the bolded That is why Wicked Wike is killing them now because they have the tendencies to kill, I support my governor 100% to eliminate any IPOB member in Rivers

Please note that the people that were shot is Rivers were armed IPOB members cause problem in the society. Until these guys respect law and order, wicked Wike will continue to kill them
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Eastlink(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

So because Northerners treated the terrorist in their region with a soft hand, SS or other region should also follow suit?
Exactly, face your region. We didn't ask you for advice on how to treat our problems. The bandits, herdsmen and boko-haram ravaging your villages is enough to give you guys sleepless night.
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
divinecode101:

Well if they are armed that is a different matter ; and if they shoot at soldiers , the soldiers reserve every right to fire back and maintain law and order.

Lastly, you may go and carry gun, but be sure not to be in River, you are most likely going to be shot be Wike s m@d dogs

When I come it will be with the UK Army, and you are no match for us, we will raze down your town, so behave, lol.
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by helinues: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Eastlink:
Exactly, face your region. We didn't ask you for advice on how to treat our problems. The bandits, herdsmen and boko-haram ravaging your villages is enough to give you guys sleepless night.

Yhen Yhen Yhen

Igbos should practice their nonsense in any of the SE states.

Any trespassers shall be dealt with severly
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by dokie: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Ah okay, so it is now collateral damage ? A whole army and police force do not have simple intelligence tools and methods to weed out the culprits; and because of their deficiencies ordinary citizens should suffer.

You need to change your mindset.

Frosbel, you are arguing with the wrong person. That guy is programmed to spew hatred. Nothing reasonable can come from him.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by KosiGee(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:

Oga stop mentioning bokoharam, let’s face the reality on ground. Emotional blackmail don’t work in Nigeria and definitely not on the Nigeria Army. I’m not surprised at what’s happening at the moment. This is the beginning and it’ll get worse. Brace up for part 2.... Also stop blaming Hausa/Fulani soldiers. They are doing their job dnd that’s their orientation. Their oga at the top has only left Nigeria once in his life time and don’t bring the Geneva convention here.

It’s a jungle in Nigeria, accept that. My problem isn’t with the Nigeria Army. My problem is with Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. What’s their plan B and plan C??....shout ICC, UK, USA and UN??...the same white people he trashes during his broadcast??

I’m a full blooded Igbo and I’m embarrassed sometimes when Kanu and IPOB speak... “this is not 1967” “no monopoly of violence”. For how long are they going to be shouting? Those boys at Abia during the python dance and the recent ones at Obigbo with their arms tied behind them and shot...if they were properly armed, I’m sure they would die happy knowing that they fought back. I’m not angry at the soldiers. I’m sad that those boys died like that.

The army isn’t only killing. That isn’t the issue, the main thing is the psychological blows being inflicted on the boys.
Kanu is a pussycat loud mouth who revels on showing off his knowledge of history. His attacks ends online. Young men with lots of potentials are being wasted and he is attempting to show off his ‘ima aka’ tech superiority by making radio Biafra available in Daura. That’s madness and stupidity.

Publish the names of those army commanders online with the names of the NAF men flying choppers above Obigbo. Are they all Hausa/Fulani? Names? Let’s start from there.

Kanu has instructed those people to leave and sleep in the forests if necessary...then what?

Hausa/Fulani people walk around in the East and everywhere armed with at least, a knife/dagger. How many times have the police/soldiers stopped and searched them? Can you not see their complicities in all these.

If you know Kanu/IPOB, ask them of their plan B.

Inform Kanu that the gallant men that drowned in the swamps on getting to Dunbar creek would have fought if they had weapons. Tell Kanu and IPOB that a fraction of the money they contribute could provide some toys to make Nigeria army dance. Pythons are still dancing because they haven’t swallowed something that’ll upset their guts.

Kanu and his followers should stop embarrassing Igbos. If they have no answers to the ugly sides of Nigeria military, let them keep quiet.
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Unik3030: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:
Fellow Nigerian soldiers, when you were hunted down by Boko Haram , and some of your colleagues were killed ( may they rest in peace ) , many of us could not eat, in fact some of us had 'high blood pressure' seeing the bodies of our young men torn apart by the bullets of terrorists. We supported you, we were all behind you and we prayed for you , because you were , and still are protecting Nigeria from becoming another Somalia or Syria.

Remember when we exposed those leaders who siphoned the money meant for your welfare and protection , to instead buy houses in Dubai and Western Europe and send their children to the best schools abroad. Their wickedness was exposed and broadcasted worldwide, then they started to do the right thing; invest in your welfare.

Now, you have decided to start shooting and killing our brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, wives and husbands. You are raping young girls and treating the same citizens you swore to protect with disdain, brutality and terror. You are making yourselves no different from Boko Haram who use the same methods to kill unarmed peaceful citizens. I have seen pictures of children, young boys and even ladies brutally gunned down in Oyigbo , and I have seen terrible pictures of the dead at Lekki.

Fellow Nigerian soldiers, our politicians (most not all) are the most wicked people on his planet. They do not love you or care for you, they are in it for the money. Our politicians are so evil that they hid palliatives meant for your own relations instead of sharing it. They have turned Nigeria into a land of desperation, despair and despondency. The North is not safe, the South is not safe ;Nigeria is disintegrating before your very eyes and if not careful, Nigeria may become ungovernable like Somalia.

If your problem is IPOB, then deploy intelligence and arrest those you suspect and bring them to trial. Do not kill them unarmed, it is against the Geneva convention to kill an unarmed enemy soldier talk less of your own citizens. Karma is real. The way you treat people will determine how your life will be on this earth and beyond. God does not recommend mercy to those who do not show mercy.

Remember when Boko Haram was just a small group of rascals, they posed no major threat and their primary goal was the eradication of western education. Instead of dialogue the dumb leaders slaughtered them like rams and to make matters worse, their leader was gunned down in cold blood without a trial. Now Boko Haram is a terrorist organisation working with ISIS to destroy Northern Nigeria. This could well have been avoided if we had intelligent leaders. Unfortunately, our leaders are dumb.

If you don't listen to the voice of reason , if you keep killing Nigerians as you did at Lekki and now in Oyigbo, public support will wane, you will be hated, there will be no more cooperation , and you may make yourselves targets for hate and terrorist groups.

Nigerian Army, stop killing your citizens. One day you will stand before your creator and the wicked criminal politicians will not be there to save you. They themselves will be recipients of the wrath of God, rejects for all eternity and everlasting shame.

Nigerians do not hate you en masse; not yet ; but this may change very rapidly if you do not stop the killing.
if at this point u are still blaming any other person except Nnamdi Kanu then u are very stupid.
u leave Nnamdi Kanu d instigator n d problem n u are blaming d victims

u should understand that to every action there's an equal n opposite reaction

Nnamdi Kanu ordered his followers to burn down properties in rivers n they did,d governor realised they are making his state ungovernable n he proscribed them terrorist n put a bounty on the leader of d gang wreck havoc

Nnamdi Kanu in his utmost stupidity placed an 100 million naira bounty on a sitting governor n u expect peace,which sane person does that?

if someone should instruct hoodlums to burn your house will u take it lightly?

how will u feel if someone instruct hoodlums to burn your house,u call soldiers to protect u n deal with d hoodlums n people are still blaming u without talking about d man that sent people to burn your house?

so u expect a sitting governor to fold his hands n allow a run away coward to destroy his state
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
KosiGee:

Oga stop mentioning bokoharam, let’s face the reality on ground. Emotional blackmail don’t work in Nigeria and definitely not on the Nigeria Army. I’m not surprised at what’s happening at the moment. This is the beginning and it’ll get worse. Brace up for part 2.... Also stop blaming Hausa/Fulani soldiers. They are doing their job dnd that’s their orientation. Their oga at the top has only left Nigeria once in his life time and don’t bring the Geneva convention here.

It’s a jungle in Nigeria, accept that. My problem isn’t with the Nigeria Army. My problem is with Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. What’s their plan B and plan C??....shout ICC, UK, USA and UN??...the same white people he trashes during his broadcast??

I’m a full blooded Igbo and I’m embarrassed sometimes when Kanu and IPOB speak... “this is not 1967” “no monopoly of violence”. For how long are they going to be shouting? Those boys at Abia during the python dance and the recent ones at Obigbo with their arms tied behind them and shot...if they were properly armed, I’m sure they would die happy knowing that they fought back. I’m not angry at the soldiers. I’m sad that those boys died like that.

The army isn’t only killing. That isn’t the issue, the main thing is the psychological blows being inflicted on the boys.
Kanu is a pussycat loud mouth who revels on showing off his knowledge of history. His attacks ends online. Young men with lots of potentials are being wasted and he is attempting to show off his ‘ima aka’ tech superiority by making radio Biafra available in Daura. That’s madness and stupidity.

Publish the names of those army commanders online with the names of the NAF men flying choppers above Obigbo. Are they all Hausa/Fulani? Names? Let’s start from there.

Kanu has instructed those people to leave and sleep in the forests if necessary...then what?

Hausa/Fulani people walk around in the East and everywhere armed with at least, a knife/dagger. How many times have the police/soldiers stopped and searched them? Can you not see their complicities in all these.

If you know Kanu/IPOB, ask them of their plan B.

Inform Kanu that the gallant men that drowned in the swamps on getting to Dunbar creek would have fought if they had weapons. Tell Kanu and IPOB that a fraction of the money they contribute could provide some toys to make Nigeria army dance. Pythons are still dancing because they haven’t swallowed something that’ll upset their guts.

Kanu and his followers should stop embarrassing Igbos. If they have no answers to the ugly sides of Nigeria military, let them keep quiet.

Please read my post " The Danger Of The IPOB Approach And My Solution For Igbos" published on the 27th of October. Link below ;

https://www.nairaland.com/6209363/danger-ipob-approach-solution-igbos

So we are in agreement !!

The main point of my article is the collateral damage approach of the Nigerian Army as we know them very well for, killing even innocent bystanders and unarmed members of IPOB, raping women and terrorising the general population. Surely there should be a process of arrest, prosecution and then punishment. It does not matter if Nigeria is a jungle as we know it is, Nigeria is still a signatory to the Geneva convention declaration of human rights and is therefore bound by its tenets. Nigeria is also a member of the International Criminal Court. Therefore, whether Nigeria is a zoo or jungle , criminal elements of our forces are liable to face the consequences of their actions that exceed the basic requirement of maintaining law and order.

There are many such people who are currently languishing in international prisons , many were involved in the Rwandan genocide, Sierra Leone and Liberia wars , Sudanese ethnic cleansing any many others.

Sorry I don't know Nnamdi Kanu personally , you can find him on Twitter cheesy
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Unik3030: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
frosbel2:
Please if you can identify any of the soldiers killing or brutalising citizens , please publish on twitter so we can document their names in the final list for the attention of the International Criminal Court.
u people n this your useless call on ICC n other international bodies,u think say them send u or u think they are stupid not to run a proper check.

Nnamdi Kanu made a video inciting violence n also placed a 100 million bounty on a sitting governor n u want us to believe he's not a terrorist,u think we don't have d evidences?
after u cause trouble n u are dealt with,u start running to FIFA , NFA n others
Re: Urgent Message To The Nigerian Army In Oyigbo , Rivers State by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Unik3030:
u people n this your useless call on ICC n other international bodies,u think say them send u or u think they are stupid not to run a proper check.

Nnamdi Kanu made a video inciting violence n also placed a 100 million bounty on a sitting governor n u want us to believe he's not a terrorist,u think we don't have d evidences?
after u cause trouble n u are dealt with,u start running to FIFA , NFA n others

You need comprehension skills. Read my article again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Cannot Win Because Nigerians Don't Want Him - Seun Osewa / Tinubu Cannot Become President Now. He Calculated Wrongly. / See What I Saw On Facebook (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.