Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (42383 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by IgboSomalia: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
MickzyDonald:
We have bunch of fools,and not leaders, imagine this kind of a thing is happening and the idiot called the president couldn't even intervene in the matter, everyone leaves the damages to the people of the community not considering what sort of destruction is being made to them,this isn't fair at all,God will punish every one of you,From the idiot called the president to the lowest rank of fools amongst them......Amen

Igbo leaders have not spoken about it. Why are they all silent?
Kanu is an animal and he's a disaster to Ndigbo everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by mekysmart123: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:

IT IS A PROMISE, WIKE IS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

FOR HARMING THE HAIR ON THE HEAD OF HIS OWN PEOPLE OF A DIFFERENT CLAN, HE DESERVE TO DIE AND DIE HE MUST.
Please, nobody should take this old man with little sense here serious. He speaks for himself and not Igbos. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by cardoctor(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
I hope this doesn't escalate into a full scale war. So much tension everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by annyz: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fahdiga:
I've said it several times that Wike is both Idi Amin and Buhari rolled into one. he is a deadly dictator, he is flexing all this muscle as a governor, imagine him being the president

Please don't mention.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hitler was more powerful but the resistance won.
The army stands with the people not with a few bunch of rokes!
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by drlance(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
It's a Genocide by the army not that I support killing of uniform personnel but the civilian casualties far overweigh the police men killed in the IPOB unrest
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Collins4u1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Msteeeew. When it's time to show force now Army go disappear into thin air.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Omoslim26: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Wike has already crossed the line so he and his family members must suffer the consequences.
He has killed 100s of innocent OYIGBO people so he should be ready to face the music when it comes calling on him or his family.

Now regarding your other point about Kanu making wild statements, I am in agreement with that. For many years I have tried to tell his diehard supporters that Kanu can never be my leader because there are characteristics that he lacks that a very essential for the job, and his supporters attacked me in this forum for my constructive criticisms.

For many years I have always written that Kanu should have remained as the director of Radio Biafra, and let the real creators of IPOB, lead the group in a civilized manner. Not now that keke drivers and loads riders are running the show.

Wike has just proven himself to be a keke driver sort of leader, just like Kanu. This episode has hopefully helped in exposing both individuals, but the bounty on Wike must stand. Human life must be respected

Thank you oo

I am a typical Owerri man from the 9th Country to be precise and I cannot even imagine myself being influenced by a noisy and greedy fellow who has close to zero positive impact and achievement in his hometown in Afara Umuahia not to talk of Igboland

his supporters need to rethink they are just flowing with uncontrolled emotions

as for wike he who the gods will kill they first make mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by TruthinAction: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wike just like Tinubu has ended his political career. You can't shed innocent blood and prosper. Their blood will cry vengeance.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by mekysmart123: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

U guys never learn u from Igbo want to kill wike from rivers state a governor and a pseudo ikwerre leader? Who gave u the right?

Y Una no want get sense 1966 no teach Una any lessons? If u don't respect SE leaders doesn't mean other regions don't respect theirs.

Every time Una go dae cause problems Una no fit finish, u know u can't carry out a threat then u make it in the first place, don't u know thay declaration alone u are causing unnecessary problem for Igbo's. If by coincidence sth happens to wike whether ipob had anything to do with it or not they might blame them, u saw how they almost blamed what happened in Lagos on ipob.

What form of self destruct lifestyle is that
I tire, bros I tire. Honestly, IPOB is a major problem to us Igbos. I just wish I and my family are outside this country. I have never come across a bunch of fanatics like IPOB. Down here in the east, what these guys did in the name of protest is so scary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by IgboSomalia: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rodwave:

Shut up Mr man. Is a sitting governor a god or diety. You guys should shut the fck up. No wonder Nigeria is filled with useless leaders that are mostly empty upstairs.

Unfortunately, you stupid animal won't be there for him when he pays for what he said here tonight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by annyz: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jostoman:
What kind of useless country is this? Is it that the man people called Nigeria president did not hear what is going on in oyingbo in River State or he doesn't want to talk about what is going on there.

What do you expect from the president when the executive order was issued by the governor of a state against his people?

2 Likes

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by ello29(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
The militarization of oyingbo and use of force is not the best way to solve civil issues rather they create more problems and fear to the citizenry.
How can the military gain intelligent report from the people? The military should find a better way to handle the issue instead of compounding the issue we can't afford to create another tension and terrorist war in the south.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by JudasNaCarrot: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Wike will die a miserable death......
See this one....
When your terrorist Ipob was killing the soldiers and police, setting government buildings and private properties ablaze you didn't see anything wrong in that abi. Even the killings of innocent Hausa men wasn't a big deal not so...

Just look at yourself, you will be the one to end miserably.

Terrorist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by BrownLondon(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Onepeople:
why are u calling for his ban when obviously u were the one that changed his comment?
i didn't, perhaps he edited his earlier comment after I quoted him.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Korllami007:

E shock you. E shock me too. E be like say chibok girls are citizens of Luxembourg. grin grin grin

Lol... some people are just demons in human form
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Unfortunately, you stupid animal won't be there for him when he pays for what he said here tonight.
Oga go and sit ur silly as somewhere befitting of a pig. All u demons supporting this evil been perpetrated by the cowardly Nigerian army will definitely reap all u have sown. It's a crime to threaten him because he is a sitting governor meanwhile u see no wrong in all the innocent people dat have died in their clueless chase of ipob. Are u telling me that those innocent people deserved to die because the have no seat in government house?
U guys are just senseless
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by stanluiz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
How can wike declare 24 hrs curfew and also invite Nigeria army in oyigbo in the name of looking for the so called ipob members.

24 hrs curfew is too much couple with the genocide Nigeria army is committing in oyigbo.

Wike should remove that cufew. Even if you want impose curfew, it should be 10 to 12 hrs curfew not 24 hrs.

I just felt for oyigbo. This is what there have passing through since Wednesday.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Chiedu4Trump: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
They have never conducted this in South Kaduna or Benue or Taraba when Buhari's boys going killing
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by stanluiz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
How will oyigbo people be eating and going about their normal business.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
toolovely:
Wike is even confused. You said that IPOB members come in from neighbouring state, Abia, and you sent military to go and be torturing your people. So if the people that killed the soldiers and burnt police are not from Abia State, have they not gone back to where they came from?

You are so on point.
Wike seems to be inflated with pride and his down fall may begin with this.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by JudasNaCarrot: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=hammerO post=95579977]WAS RIVERS STATE THE ONLY PLACE THE END SARS PROTEST OCCURED?

WAS THE END SARS PROTEST ONLY IN OBIIGBO IN THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE.

SECONDLY, NNAMDI KANU HAS A RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND AS FAR AS WE CAN RECALL, HE DID NOT START THE END SARS PROTEST.

POLICE WERE KILLED AND PROPERTIES DESTROYED ACROSS NIGERIA, BUT IT WAS ONLY IN RIVERS THAT WIKE OR NWAIKE, CALLED ARMY TO REVENGE ON THE PEOPLE OF OBIIGBO AND BLAMING IPOB.

NWAIKE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF STATE GOVERNOR POSITION TO PERPETUATE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN OBIIGBO.

CRIMES THAT HE NWAIKE WILL SURELY BE HELD TO GIVE ACCOUNT AT A FUTURE DATE.

RIVERS STATE DOES NOT BELONG TO IKEWERE, AND IT IS NOT NWAIKE PLACE TO PUNISH OR DISCRIMINATE ANY OTHER PEOPLE OR CLAN IN RIVERS STATE.

OBIIGBO HAVE A RIGHT TO PROTEST AND NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

IT IS DISCRIMINATORY TO REMOVE CURFEW ALL OVER RIVERS STATE AND MAINTAIN IT IN OBIIGBO.

WIKE IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.[/quot
e] Your write up is too childish.
You also try to change Wike to Nwaike, Oyigbo to Obiigbo.....you're not only a fool but a biggest one for that matter.
Your tribe is always looking for territories to annex but this time around Rivers people wont allow you to succeed. You cant have access to the oil and sea which is your target thru your terrorist group Ipob.

Meanwhile when that idiotic Albino issued marching order for carnage none of you screamed. You killed soldiers and took away their guns and you expect them to clap for you.
You killed innocent Hausa people who didn't do any wrong but didn't scream.

God will judge us all.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Theboss100(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fahdiga:
I've said it several times that Wike is both Idi Amin and Buhari rolled into one. he is a deadly dictator, he is flexing all this muscle as a governor, imagine him being the president
I used to be his fan, but right now, Wike is a sellout. I can't wait for his tenure to end. Wicked man. U guys were right about him. A terrible human being

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by stanluiz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
You see what nnamdi kanu has bought to oyigbo town. Because that idiot of a person cannot control his tongue. He has instigated some brainwash , emotional and foolish ipob members to violence. Now innocent civilian in oyigbo that has nothing to do with ipob are now feeling the heat form Nigeria army.

I wish Nigeria army should pick those ipob members that are instigating violence in rivers state and leave innocent civilian alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by JudasNaCarrot: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Igbochief001:

There was more violence in Lagos and Benin why are army not doing the same there ?
Tell how many soldiers that were killed in these locations.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by EdiskyHarry: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pls wike av mercy on ipop o, and ipop behave yourselves in someone's state.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by Odingo1: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
What is happening in Oyigbo is a shame to Nigeria. The world is watching Wike and Nigeria army. Any Nigerian supporting this is evil person. They can fish out the Igbos without trying to exterminate the whole inhabitants of the place.

You impose 24 hour curfew for over three days. How will the residents of that place have access to food,water and medicals. That is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by tsagir(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
THANK YOU BEST NIGERIA GOVERNOR, WIKE, OYIGBO MASSACRE BUT THE MEDIA IGNORE OUR MESSAGE BEFORE BCS ITS AFFECTED ONLY HAUSA FULANI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by themanderon: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
For every action we carry out today, one day we will stand to give account of them all. Be you President, governor, senator, soldier etc.
The day of reckoning will soon be upon all.
Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by stanluiz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Igbos leaders and south east governors should make sure that idiot nnamdi kanu should be arrsted and bought back to Nigeria to face his crimes. He cannot stay with his family in comfort home in London and instigating ignorant and emotional ipob youth to fight and die while he is enjoying himself in London.

Ipob is now a threat to ndigbo. That useless idiot called kanu will stay in London and be using radio Biafra to cause truoble and civil unrest . Thank God igbo governors have proscribed that fanatic group ipob.

Igbo leader and governors with combination with DSS should write a letter to UK government to make sure kanu is extradited to Nigeria. Nigeria security forces should dealt with any ipob members that misbehave or instigate any form of violence.

Since ipob have refused to be diplomatic and reasonable. They should be dealt with. Igbo governor and ohaneze have to reason and negotiate with ipob but ipob is too stubborn, insultive and arrogant to talk with. They should be dealt with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - by stanluiz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Odingo1:
What is happening in Oyigbo is a shame to Nigeria. The world is watching Wike and Nigeria army. Any Nigerian supporting this is evil person. They can fish out the Igbos without trying to exterminate the whole inhabitants of the place.

You impose 24 hour curfew for over three days. How will the residents of that place have access to food,water and medicals. That is very wrong.
That is where I have problem with wike. That 24 hrs curfew is too bad. How will the people cope ? Wike like to overdo his own things.

He could have declare 9pm to 6am curfew just like others governors that witness violence in their state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.