Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Funny Conversation Between A Lady Who Ask A Guy Not To Cheat On Her Why She’s No - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Conversation Between A Lady Who Ask A Guy Not To Cheat On Her Why She’s No (501 Views)

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos / Hilarious Conversation Between Me And A Scammer / Conversation Between A Chicken And A Ram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between A Lady Who Ask A Guy Not To Cheat On Her Why She’s No by Younglect(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
A screenshot of conversations between a man and a lady believed to be Nigerians that was shared online couple of days ago, shows photos of conversation between the two people where the Lady asked the man not to cheat on her.

From the conversation between the two, It was known that the man had asked the Lady for a relationship some ten months ago where she refused her proposal but asked the young man not to go out with others women. The Lady stated that she need sometime to heal from her previous relationship and don’t want to jump to a new one to avoid regretting again.

The young man who saved the lady number “mtcheew” was frustrated with the whole situations and seem to be less interested in the Lady for refusing his proposal ten months ago asked the lady not to make such request because he isn’t the boyfriend.
Read more at source: https://nationnaija.com.ng/funny-conversation-between-a-lady-who-ask-a-guy-not-to-cheat-on-her-why-shes-not-his-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Gate Man Rams His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala / My Opinion ( Yoruba Don't Know Anything In This Life!!! / Letter To My Landlord ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.