Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria (91073 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

Stop abandoning the cancellation business whenever I am online

Resume now so that I can quickly do that thing before going to bed .. grin cheesy
keep deceiving yourself

reverse psychology doesn't work

Stop mentioning me

Stop stalking me

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
God bless America
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless me and my family

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Femeto: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
We have a dull president.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by grandlexuz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
I don't engage in an argument filled with Unverifiable facts.

Please, argue with your kind.

From your fact finding mission the 320K Americans of Nigerian descent are set to vote Trump, right?. Biden will carry the day with atleast 320 electoral votes. You can quote me after the election.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by helinues: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
keep deceiving yourself

reverse psychology doesn't work

Stop mentioning me

Stop stalking me

Listen to yourself again.

No be you first quote me with your alternative monikers cos you no wan use gbegile monikers...

Don't worry na just 1 remain tonight... You can resume with the cancellation when the mods don go to bed
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by DelphiOracle(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:
They planned and organised this mission from over 6,000km away in the Pentagon.

Deployed drones from their base in Niger to give them constant surviellance and communication hook up to their satellites way up in the Sky.

Had their aircraft carrier on the gulf of Guinea with Jets ready to be scrambled to give air cover in case the target area gets swamped by tangos.

They then flew their star boys all the way from the US military base in Germany onboard the USAF Globemaster from where they parachuted from 25,000ft down to a location less than 3miles to the location where they hooked up with local assets who had provided transportation closer to the main location.

Meanwhile back at the US Drone base in Niger, Delta Force team were on standby with 4 Blackhawks and two gunships waiting for the go. Their job was to pick up the team and the rescued hostage at a designated pickup point 5 clicks from the target location and if the mission goes wrong act as back up forces to the seal team with the reaper drone coming in hot on any advancing enemy tangos .

Seal Team makes it to location.

Goes in clean.

Secures hostage and calls in Big Eagle

Team makes it down to pick up point and in less than 1 minute Ranger pickups arrive and we have birds in the sky.

Mission accomplished. .

Our olodo idiots will first shoot everything that moves including goats from 10km of the location.

see action film oo
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by jurjes(f): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Just look at the value the US Govt. Places on the life of just one citizen.

Nigeria when?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by damoceile: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Deployed drones from their base in Niger to give them constant surviellance and communication hook up to their satellites way up in the Sky.

Had their aircraft carrier on the gulf of Guinea with Jets ready to be scrambled to give air cover in case the target area gets swamped by tangos.

They then flew their star boys all the way from the US military base in Germany onboard the USAF Globemaster from where they parachuted from 25,000ft down to a location less than 3miles to the location where they hooked up with local assets who had provided transportation closer to the main location.

Meanwhile back at the US Drone base in Niger, Delta Force team were on standby with 4 Blackhawks and two gunships waiting for the go. Their job was to pick up the team and the rescued hostage at a designated pickup point 5 clicks from the target location and if the mission goes wrong act as back up forces to the seal team with the reaper drone coming in hot on any advancing enemy tangos .

Goes in clean.

Team makes it down to pick up point and in less than 1 minute Ranger pickups arrive and we have birds in the sky.

Mission accomplished. .

Our olodo idiots will first shoot everything that moves including goats from 10km of the location.

Just as its been done in Hollywood, but bros how come u know all these? Were u there with them...... Don't mind those Nigerian boy scouts I mean Nigerian army, all they are good at is shooting at peaceful protestors....
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by grandlexuz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!!
I am Earnestly Praying for Your Successful Re-Election !
By GOD'S Grace you will be Re-Elected in JESUS Name...
Amen
Trump will not only lost the election but he will do so badly. Biden is set for atleast 320 electoral votes. I can authoritatively tell you Trump will not be elected. I am placing a 5.000 US dollars bet to that.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

Listen to yourself again.

No be you first quote me with your alternative monikers cos you no wan use gbegile monikers...

Don't worry na just 1 remain tonight... You can resume with the cancellation when the mods don go to bed
I will never accept you
cry me a river

I'm engaged

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by backbone503(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I guarantee you that all the security agencies in Nigeria were as shocked as you when they received this news.

A country's military shouldn't be operating in a foreign country without authorisation, it is a violation of sovereignty and a declaration of war.

What will your C-in-C going to do about it?
I am sure that he is still in shock.

The operation would probably have failed if they were in the know. NA, the other armed forces, and sadly, our entire security architecture is highly compromised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by stacyadams: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Goes in clean.

Mission accomplished. .

grin grin grin

U just made my day after bet9ja spoilt it

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by idahme(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yeye man. Okonjo Iweala will shame you at WTO just like Akinwunmi Adesina did

Everyone has the right to freely support whoever he wants....be calming down a little.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ayt27:

Yes one who isn't patient enough wouldn't understand that was the scenerio.

Nigeria was definitely painted black in the press release and Trump's tweet.
The kidnapping happened in Niger Republic but in the press release they made it seem like it all happened in Nigeria just to score cheap political points 3 days to election.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
this is bad news for nigeria na

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by stacyadams: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
grandlexuz:

Trump will not only lost the election but he will do so badly. Biden is set for atleast 320 electoral votes. I can authoritatively tell you Trump will not be elected. I am placing a 5.000 US dollars bet to that.
grin grin grin

I don screen shot this statement,hang am as portrait for my room grin

If trump win Las Las ,na only hundred dollars I need from u

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I will never accept you
cry me a river

I'm engaged
What?

Helinues you were toasting her?
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Hedonisco: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
authority2006:

They still keep you safe somehow.
Safe from who exactly? Don't be stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by stacyadams: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tareq1105:

Of course, Okonjo will get it despite Trump opposition.
grin grin grin

Person wey her country na total embarrassment to d whole world, , ,I support trump on this..
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Hedonisco: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
authority2006:

Trash

Your olodo idiots have been keeping you safe since 2009 from the terrorists.

You're a worthless animal. Safe from which terrorists in which location? Some of you deserve to have your DNAs permanently obliterated to the extent that there would be no possibility of future generations emanating from you to perpetuate this kind of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by idahme(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
authority2006:

Trash

The modus of operation of our security forces is appalling .... That epistle and beautiful write up u call trash..... Everything he said is very valid, our guys need to step up and smoke out security issues using best method available in today's world. They are interested in security corruption instead of the job they are employed to do.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
Okoroawusa:

Attention seeker
[/s]Find a better job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by mhizv(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
See real life EXTRACTION

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
americans came to nigeria and killed nigerians. i can bet my whole balls that you can not go to usa and kill any criminal
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
Millions of Nigerians will be wishing they are American citizens right now all thanks to the lifeless Buhari. imagine American soldiers coming for operation in Nigeria and succeeding, what it simply means is that Nigeria has no military

Take note ILoveDemManna!!!

One day, cup go full o!

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by openmine(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
It seems we need this team of professionals to rescue Leah shuaibu from boko since its taking forever for the army to do what is needed!
Their muscles get flexed when they meet unarmed civilians! undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Breadnote: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
americans are serious minded people. nt 9jaria yeye govt.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ya papa note... usa army una papa get mouth, ya papa carry note
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Hedonisco: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
rossoki:

OH SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DAMN SLAVES!!!

Easily bamboozled by one flashy bit of Rambo by a country that ROUTINELY brutalizes and kills its own citizens, as witnessed by the Black Lives Matter movement and demonstrations! Policemen in America are among some of the world's most brutal, shooting citizens, especially blacks, at the drop of a hat with very little accountability. A nation of gross inequality with millions of homeless people.

Majority of the nation own guns leading to a really tragic gun crime rate.

Oh yeah..they sure ''value their citizens''.

Because they did Rambo for you.

Abeg make we hear something o jare.

Mumu people.

You are characteristically stupid, and beyond redemption. Only an idiotic animal would compare systematic racism (white cops stereotyping and targeting blacks) to a mess of a situation like Nigeria where blacks feast on their fellow blacks... Even from the same ethnic group. What is your point exactly? When last did you hear about any US soldier or policeman indiscriminately bullying another fellow (White) citizen? Besides, how shameful is it for you to compare what is an exception in the US to what is the NORM in Nigeria?

Your perverse, baseless 'nationalism' is idiotic. And you are a shameless idiot. Get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Justiceibeikenn: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yeye man. Okonjo Iweala will shame you at WTO just like Akinwunmi Adesina did

Low life human
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Govt Apologist.

Take Heart.

The Nigerian Army has been doing so well. Infact they have decimated Boko Haram.

Hope you are happy now.

Mtscheww
authority2006:

Trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.