Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria (91081 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
So this country is now a confirmed shithole country that has become a haven where victims kidnapped in other countries are kept.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by OK2NVME: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
authority2006:

Trash

Your olodo idiots have been keeping you safe since 2009 from the terrorists.

Pained shitholian grass skirt wearing idiot with a spear and a leather shield

Fck off my mentions

People dey talk soldering some Boko goats dey raise hands.

12 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by exminister(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hmmmmmmm Nigeria it's over.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by bizhop01: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
American Life Matter

Nigeria Cow Life Matter

6 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by buchai: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
President Trump's letter to President Buhari. If you know you know Trump safe her citizens while 'hari kills her own citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Uli22:
We are always in a news for wrong reasons
I have never seen Nigeria on the international news for the right reason.not for once.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by mastertek: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Declare my support for Trump re-election

Thunder should fire all Nigeria who as still patriotic to the shit hole country.

Support breakup of this country, that's where the your future lies, where everyone is dreaming.

This country is rotten beyond repair, and there is urgent for solution, and the only solution is dissolution

10 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dchampion65:
Political statement, I guessed.

If not name soldier and where it was rescue in Nigeria.

Believe Trump at your own peril
Don't just sit on Nairaland and expect news to get to you. What you are just reading here has been reported hours ago with information you need. Na wa.

7 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
Yes, no disputing that... I do hope the 320,000 Nigerians eligible to vote in the United States sends a strong message to General Buhari by voting massively for Trump
Trump 4 + 4 Torgha! grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Farki: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Very good job, the US military has a good fighting record that has been tainted by politics.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by mecussey(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:
They planned and organised this mission from over 6,000km away in the Pentagon.

Deployed drones from their base in Niger to give them constant surviellance and communication hook up to their satellites way up in the Sky.

Had their aircraft carrier on the gulf of Guinea with Jets ready to be scrambled to give air cover in case the target area gets swamped by tangos.

They then flew their star boys all the way from the US military base in Germany onboard the USAF Globemaster from where they parachuted from 25,000ft down to a location less than 3miles to the location where they hooked up with local assets who had provided transportation closer to the main location.

Meanwhile back at the US Drone base in Niger, Delta Force team were on standby with 4 Blackhawks and two gunships waiting for the go. Their job was to pick up the team and the rescued hostage at a designated pickup point 5 clicks from the target location and if the mission goes wrong act as back up forces to the seal team with the reaper drone coming in hot on any advancing enemy tangos .

Seal Team makes it to location.

Goes in clean.

Secures hostage and calls in Big Eagle

Team makes it down to pick up point and in less than 1 minute Ranger pickups arrive and we have birds in the sky.

Mission accomplished. .

Our olodo idiots will first shoot everything that moves including goats from 10km of the location.

Only real Biafran soldiers can immitate this kind of intelligence in the Army but Nigerian army no want am or they no need am. A drone with nuclear engine can stay in the sky for 10yrs. If that would be expensive, a solar drone is possible. With monitoring drones , Boko haram no go pass one wk.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by chimeziedickson: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Trump all the way.....

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by supercase1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!!
I am Earnestly Praying for Your Successful Re-Election !
By GOD'S Grace you will be Re-Elected in JESUS Name...
Amen
Mr pastor stop supporting politics pastors shouldn't take sides in politics

Something tells me you are a scammer pastor
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Farki: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dchampion65:
Political statement, I guessed.

If not name soldier and where it was rescue in Nigeria.

Believe Trump at your own peril

As a matter of national security the names and details of Navy Seal operations can not be revealed.

See me I don't like Trump but I can appreciate good things.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Deployed drones from their base in Niger to give them constant surviellance and communication hook up to their satellites way up in the Sky.

Had their aircraft carrier on the gulf of Guinea with Jets ready to be scrambled to give air cover in case the target area gets swamped by tangos.

They then flew their star boys all the way from the US military base in Germany onboard the USAF Globemaster from where they parachuted from 25,000ft down to a location less than 3miles to the location where they hooked up with local assets who had provided transportation closer to the main location.

Meanwhile back at the US Drone base in Niger, Delta Force team were on standby with 4 Blackhawks and two gunships waiting for the go. Their job was to pick up the team and the rescued hostage at a designated pickup point 5 clicks from the target location and if the mission goes wrong act as back up forces to the seal team with the reaper drone coming in hot on any advancing enemy tangos .

Goes in clean.

Team makes it down to pick up point and in less than 1 minute Ranger pickups arrive and we have birds in the sky.

Mission accomplished. .

Our olodo idiots will first shoot everything that moves including goats from 10km of the location.

Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest, first picture for Trump, second pictures for the dead carcass in Aso Rock cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Flokywaya:
Anoda Buhari for USA
God forbid. 1miilion buhari nor reach trump one.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by GamalNasser: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Is
Christthesaviour:
where have u been?
e don tey wey I see ur anti buhari posts. grin

We don leave Buhari for God ..the man can't change grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Pained shitholian grass skirt wearing idiot with a spear and a leather shield

Fck off my mentions

People dey talk soldering some Boko goats dey raise hands.

At least you're good in one thing, internet warrior.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Flokywaya:
Anoda Buhari for USA

How dare you compare him to buhari, how na, how again

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Zane2point4(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
U see,now its not northern Nigeria but Nigeria as a whole will be seen as a terrorist nation,i sont know why some ppl are bent in draggin this nation down.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Ganjafama(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
I thought the news had it they were kidnapped in Niger Republic but brought down to Nigeria.. Must they always paint Nigeria black
Nigeria deserve to be painted worse than black. Bros this country is a messed up place - a country where its citizens die like flies on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Kingofum(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yeye man. Okonjo Iweala will shame you at WTO just like Akinwunmi Adesina did
i pity your miserable life ashawwwoooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol Nigeria my Nigerian always in the news for bad.

But I love my nigeria. I no get choice.

Trump for president. Sleepy Joe can continue his democratic good works in his basement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Coldie(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
With the battle on WTO DG going on I hope this does not affect our chances
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by sojfarm: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
YET, YOU WANT THE SAME COUNTRY TO SUPPORT THE CANDIDATE OF A COUNTRY TAKIN HOSTAGE HIS CITIZEN.

USA!!!!! A COUNTRY FOR HUMAN BEINGS
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
One word

EXTRACTION
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by negbike(f): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
ONLY fools sit in Nigeria and praise trump. Una no get sense. Face Buhari. Trump should be the last of your worries.

Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!!
I am Earnestly Praying for Your Successful Re-Election !
By GOD'S Grace you will be Re-Elected in JESUS Name...
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Dem no go give you visa. He says you are from a shithole country. He blocked visa lottery for Nigerians this year. If you manage reach there he will ship you back. He doesn’t like you unless you are oyibo with blue eye.

Fix your own village bros
did he block Ghanaians, Kenyans Ethiopians, Rwanda, Brazilians and other black dominated countries' citizens from entering the US? My cousins and most of my friends live in Italy go check for yourself how Nigerians are turning Italy upside down. Even their fellow Nigerians are shouting. Italian government rather give documents to Cameroonians than Nigerians same with Germany. My friend almost tried to lie that he was from Ghana just to get documents in Italy. Is Trump also the one in charge of those countries?

When your brothers in the north joined outcast terrorist Jurisdiction Iranians to scream death to America what did you say?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by popefuse(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
shaparly dem release the hostage because if the hostage die naija govt know they are in serious trouble. smart move for naija govt they smartly avoid US wrath

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Sabadon(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Goes in clean.

Mission accomplished. .

l am nominating u for head of intelligence Nigerian Army....u finish work for analysis

9 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by yellowman2225(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
MrPresident1:
Dem try

They were not painting Nigeria black. the hostage was saved/ rescued from Nigerian Territory. If they were kidnapped in Niger as you claimed, how did they end up in Nigeria if not for the intentional porous borders of the north meant for transferring almajiri and herdsmen.

Same people (USA) would have helped with finishing book haram, but knew its the brain child of some influential Nigerian and would not support its demise.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.