Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) (48897 Views)

Why President Buhari Showed Mercy To Fani-kayode - Femi Adesina / Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by Dreyton36: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dunkucare:
V

How much , make we talk for here
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Harkonnen:

Nothing special about them, they are just well documented. Your own genealogical line where they didn't have the privilege of western education so far back, is no less pure than the Kayodes.

Do away with inferiority complex bro, you're prolly better than coke-sniffing, whōre-mongering Femi Fanny whose one skill in life is the embezzlement of public funds.
Thanks for correcting us all bro. ''They're just well documented'',I love that.
My maternal great grandfather was a rich hoe and cutlass dealer too and he was so rich that he built a storey building on hill which we still visit till date.
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
phranklyn92:

Did we ask you?
Was he talking to you? undecided

Aproko tongue
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Both their great grandfather and grandfather are good men.

But him and his father are traitors
Truthful history, beckons at you, to scare away your public ignorance and embarrassment.
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by splashbaby(m): 4:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Seerade029:

Both their great grandfather and grandfather are good men.

But him and his father are traitors
Simple and precise
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by MrAkata: 6:03am On Nov 02, 2020
flyingpig:
The Fani-Kayode's are a pure bloodline.

They're from a bloodline of colonial puppets.

This is evidence that Nigeria is still governed and controlled by colonial interest.

The legacy of colonialism is obvious but too complex for the average Nigerian to understand

Nigerians are proud of their colonial history which is why they're easily governed and controlled

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by GEEBITE: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Can we know your own family tree that are not rascals. The Kayodes are bonafide Yorubas from Ife.The fact the great grandpa studied in Fourah Bay the only university in Sub Saharan Africa then does not make him a Sierra Leonean. It will surprise you to know the great Rev was born by a fulani woman.
AnanseK:

The family tree of rascals. They said Fulani came from Futa Jallon when their ancestors are clearly Sierra Leonian returnees from slavery.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by Eastlink(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Neither did I see mine smiley. I only grew up to seey great grand aunty who died at 110, 2010. They believed she was older than that but no one knew her age.
My grand mother still dey alive going to 90
The dude is right. Fani-Kayode’s Great Grand Father had same story as Ajayi Crowther. Both were Sierra Leonean with Yoruba origin who were educated by the Anglican mission in Freetown. The same way Ajayi Crowther traced his family to Iseyin, was the same way Rev Kayode traced his to Ile-Ife. Ajayi Crowther luckily met his mother, whom he converted to Christianity and changed her name to Hannah. Rev Kayode might have seen his own family too. I once read a book when during the fracas with Awo, Fani-Kayode’s father was accused of not knowing his village in Ife. However, this does not take away his blue blood. Fani-Kayode is among the few privilege Nigerians with a strong Aristocratic lineage. Imagine having a Great Grand Father with a Masters Degree from a British University.

The Fulani link is actually Fani-Kayode’s Grand mother.
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by Bar1941(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
my question is where did he and his father get "FANI" from??

It was after the latter stole a fan at Alaba Int'l market.
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by urchcoded(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2020
izibili44:
take it to the bank.
as per collateral? grin
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
my question is where did he and his father get "FANI" from??
Demon of misdeeds enters their life when his father start identifying with that "FANI".

Remi Fani-Kayode is a traitor in Yorubaland
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by Balenciagabrain: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Who bankrolled him? grin
Re: Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2020
id911:

But his father was the Deputy Premier of Western Region so, what are you saying ?

on scale of 1-10 rate the politics of his grandfather's day and d politics FFK is into today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.