Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) (56620 Views)

Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) / Trailer Crashes Into A School In Ibadan Before Break Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rip.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by ecclize: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
tartar9:
R.I.P to the dead
It's like this is due to substandard car parts like fake breaks,which comes from the people who derive joy in doing anything fake sad
nope... i school in that town... the cause of incessant accident is due to the bad road... note the road is tyed and there is virtually no pot hots but the road is not level plus is very tight and it's a major road that links the town to so many other towns hence the constant accident...
accident of this type is not a surprise anymore...
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
I Prophecy upon every nairalander reading this. cry

U shall live to see the end of this 2020 IJN. Amen.

Nonsense
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Over 30 not 10
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by asmovic(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
kalu61:
May their souls find peace.

Dead is the least thing you should fear and worry about. It can be anytime, anywhere and anyhow.

The only thing you should worry about is how to be kind and forgive.
yes we know that death is inevitable. but, what I expected you to type is we shouldn't die in a painful manner when its DUE time. people crushed by the lorry are not worse than us. God will give us all longevity. RIP to the souls that their lives were cut short suddenly in a gory manner. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. peace unto us all.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by kalu61(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
asmovic:
yes we know that death is inevitable. but, what I expected you to type is we shouldn't die in a painful manner when its DUE time. people crushed by the lorry are not worse than us. God will give us all longevity. RIP to the souls that their lives were cut short suddenly in a gory manner. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. peace unto us all.
We all want to live long but face the fact.

Even Bible says dead cut across all age, gender and social status.

The fact is people will continue to die only daily basis so long as human exist.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rest in peace. It is well
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Jostoman: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cutezt:
more
another strategy from
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
All these trailer drivers.... don't they check their brakes before making move....
RIP to the dead.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by EdiskyHarry: 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Foolish driver, you approached a market and you were still driving at speed, he should be punished for such foolish recklessness.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Bizzyliss(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
tartar9:
R.I.P to the dead
It's like this is due to substandard car parts like fake breaks,which comes from the people who derive joy in doing anything fake sad
what happened to SON?

1 Like

Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Rebaged palliative
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2020
santos123:
Every time kill,died..person don tire for this world oo

Me set tire. The die die don too much.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by chloride6: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2020
Where is this country going to?

Death everyday
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by uuzba(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
R.I.P to the dead
It's like this is due to substandard car parts like fake brakes, which comes from the people who derive joy in doing anything fake sad
You now understand.
This is the nonsense we have in Nigeria.
Genuine vehicle parts are rather expensive and extremely strict quality control is required before even importing the spares into Nigeria.
But because we are always suffering poverty, the substandard and cheaper option always seems ok, until this nonsense happens.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
R.I.P to the dead

i see pattern here

northern trailer drivers killing in the south

1 Like

Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by DragonFire433: 1:50am On Nov 01, 2020
plucky16:
Na wa o. This country self angry, na almost everything dey kill for here, dem just dey jeje for night trailer enter come kill them after dem escape Corona virus, sars, police... It is well with our country o

Na really wa for this country.

R. I .P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by UKBobo(m): 2:07am On Nov 01, 2020
The e-rats will blame Endsars protesters or IPOB for this one. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Map1(m): 2:31am On Nov 01, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:
Christmas they come na this will be frequent occurrence. Occult people.

The other day it was trailer that crashed into school bus. No coincidence
your comment shows the level of your reasoning and understanding, which is bad for mankind grow up.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by mimee9(f): 2:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Too many death in Nigeria, God heal our country
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by osilamah77(m): 3:07am On Nov 01, 2020
I was at the scenes... Mennn i never fit sleep..
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by ceaser: 3:31am On Nov 01, 2020
This is sad. December rice for that matter, worst still something that has unduly increased in price.

May the Almighty grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear these irreparable losses.

It's okay the video was absent and it's only the audio that could be heard else the sight woulda been gory.

But this video that's going in and outta focus na wa o. All these Techno phone users sha.

tartar9:
R.I.P to the dead

Those Chinese heh. In fact make I no just talk wetin my mind.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Babaken(m): 3:56am On Nov 01, 2020
kalu61:
May their souls find peace.

Dead is the least thing you should fear and worry about. It can be anytime, anywhere and anyhow.

The only thing you should worry about is how to be kind and forgive.
it depends the way the death comes.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by Hezmatosky: 4:26am On Nov 01, 2020
I know the rice must have been looted by now shocked
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by successtutor(m): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2020
2020 should pls end fast.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
RIP to the dead.

This Akoko axis road has been a blood sucking road despite ODSG huge investment in reduce the high road to level road when approaching Akoko from Owo junction.

I pleaded with ODSG to do same to the road that leads to the market in Akungba Akoko market.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by PenSniper: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria has been drenching in blood since Buhari came on stage. He is a human vampire. And if you dare object to this truth, you too will be visited with the same calamity.
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by aje55393: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2020
This Governments are Using Innocent Heads For Sacrifice As A Result Of crash..
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by cardoctor(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2020
God help us in this Nigeria
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by bizzibodi(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2020
2020 is a bad year!
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by laborious(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Thus same occurrence happend at the same spot in my university days in akungba, it was even on my biirthday, i can never forget that day at ibaka market....thank God for life..
Re: Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) by josh123(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2020
That akungba ehnnnnn na every year accident dey kill people for that market. Witches don start their yearly sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.