Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari (54976 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by blowjohn(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2020
Juju is real.
How else can one explain how we ended up like this.
Juju is real
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by globalresource: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2020
greensandy:
Idiotic Reno on the loose again.
Let him compare it with the ineffectual buffoon's.

Are you going to hold Jonathan who is not in power again. His time has gone. We hold the present president responsible. Hall mark of this administration is passing blames on the past everytime and they are even worst than Jonathan administration sef
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by adebwalex(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Trump is an exemplary leader

He talks the talk and walks the walk

No be all these yeye leaders wey be say na only talk them know cheesy cheesy grin grin

Trump genuinely cares for his people, Buhari is a terrorist and a murderer in power!!!

With all the blood shed in Lekki, he's mute
See them common sense then no get. The so call Trump you are praising tell me if he as not been a racist in the killing of the blacks American. What step as he been taking. you are here spilling trash just because of your hatred.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by abidem4real: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
magicfinger223:
Reno Omokri
-
Compare RealDonaldTrump’s Nigeria Rescue Effort To General Buhari’s Nigeria Killer Effort At #LekkiMassacre of #EndSARS Protesters

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xaeSK9NAOE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHBRSkajsxK/?igshid=t9esagsmjsne
Amen!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Reno, while you can say whatever you want to say to Buhari since both of you are politicians, we beg of you; kindly exclude "Christ (Jesus)" from your narrative. angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by lastclaire4(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Villagemeat:
If Buhari wants to end Boko Haram in one month,he will archived it.......there is something more about Terrorism in Nigeria that we are yet to know

It is the propagation of Jihad movement. Recently I saw an headline that fulani captured some villages.

I said to myself, "I thought the fulani thing is about herdsmen and farmers," then I remembered Buhari once said they will never rest until sharia spread throughout the country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by lastclaire4(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
adebwalex:
See them common sense then no get. The so call Trump you are praising tell me if he as not been a racist in the killing of the blacks American. What step as he been taking. you are here spilling trash just because of your hatred.

Leave Trump alone. You never voted him. Talk of the idiot in Aso rock. The was they are kidnapping people along abuja -kaduna, Abuja-Niger, is that the way they kidnap in America?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Will the USA send their elite Navy SEALS to rescue just any civilian? That American citizen was likely a government agent
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Femeto: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
This guy should shut up already. Why didn't you guys in GEJ's cabinet rescue the Chibok girls immediately they kidnapped them this way instead of waiting for them to be separated and sold across the north. Buhari is bad we know Reno is not a Saint too. All these advices you should have given GEJ to end Bokoharam before it excalated.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by DamianBriel(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
But he's unarguably having the best of his life out there than most of you at home right now oo! He's an AUTHOR to reckon with.. Bestselling Author in a conducive environment oo.. He has a job, bro..You know the truth.

favor914:
Somewhere in the United States purportedly shadow boxing? When the cat is away, the rat will come out to play, I am sorry for Reno Omokri, from Aso Rock to his self imposed exile is affecting him, only the guilty run when no one is chasing, most definitely he is guilty of something, to the best of my knowledge 99% of the people that worked with Jonathan did not runaway, there is nothing like political prosecution in Nigeria, we have freedom of speech, so why is Reno running?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Samfloxin(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Villagemeat:
If Buhari wants to end Boko Haram in one month,he will archived it.......there is something more about Terrorism in Nigeria that we are yet to know
Politicians are cashing out big from the terrorism in the north east.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Fatfab(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2020
bubu won't try dat
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Comedian2019: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
Somewhere in the United States purportedly shadow boxing? When the cat is away, the rat will come out to play, I am sorry for Reno Omokri, from Aso Rock to his self imposed exile is affecting him, only the guilty run when no one is chasing, most definitely he is guilty of something, to the best of my knowledge 99% of the people that worked with Jonathan did not runaway, there is nothing like political prosecution in Nigeria, we have freedom of speech, so why is Reno running?
Do you have freedom after speech?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Ok

MAKE WE HEAR PIM FROM YOU AGAIN!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by iPresh4s(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2020
rossoki:
BUT WHERE IS TRUMP WHEN INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE SHOT BY POLICE IN THE USA AND THE OFFICERS GO FREE?

YOUTUBE IS FULL OF SUCH INCIDENTS.

Critical Thinker
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by ejanla077: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
You should have pitched that picture of yourself to Glo, maybe they can use it for their next promo?, instead you’d be on the web, talking thrash, Buhari this, Buhari that?, talking of President Buhari will not put food on the table, or pay you a salary unless you are a reporter, newspaper journalist, or news caster?
pains
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Joker09(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:

Lol. Make he stay, make Buhari treat him fvck up. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
rossoki:
BUT WHERE IS TRUMP WHEN INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE SHOT BY POLICE IN THE USA AND THE OFFICERS GO FREE?

You don't get the gist. Philip Walton is a caucasian that's why they were quick to rescue him. I bet you they wouldn't bat an eyelid if it were a black man.
Terrorist Kiddnapers know this that's why they don't kidnap black Americans
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Timfreds(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2020
There is no peace for the Wicked.
Reno my man, keep on the torment.
Kudos.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Joker09(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Ogaga87:
Reno should calm down....

Abi, he's becoming rebellious. Make them no go wound am. He's not that hard to find, no one is. Buhari and his cohorts are ruthless. They just never get him time.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2020
rossoki:

Such incidents had been happening before Trump's presidency...be logical!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by chaloskyx: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2020
OGA GO AND SIT DOWN BOTH ADMINISTRATIONS BUHARI AND JONATHAN UNDER WHICH U SERVED WAS USELESS HOW MANY CHIBOK GIRLS DID YOU AND YOUR STUPID PRESIDENT WHO YOU SERVED UNDER RESCU..........BLOODY slowpoke YOU HAVE NO MORAL GROUNDS TO TALK BUNCH OF CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS WHO VALUE MONEY OVER HUMAN LIFE
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by stonecoldcafe: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Villagemeat:

God bless you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Ayo2004: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Buhari like to dey shame Nigerians everytime
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Warrikelvin777: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Karlovich:
Reno, the mannequin is not even aware that he's alive. His duties have been delegated to his online zombies.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

There is nothing about Bokoharam that we don’t know already. Buhari owns Bokoharam. He's Board Chairman while Shekau is just a mere Managing Director.
Sometimes I just wonder where they get money, food, cars, ammunitions, and lots of other stuff then I just laugh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by chinonsolife342: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Villagemeat:
there's no way he could end it because he's the leader.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Karlovich:
Reno, the mannequin is not even aware that he's alive. His duties have been delegated to his online zombies.

The end of PDP and APC is near. Get a real life.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Ihatemumu: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
adebwalex:

Trump racist,
98% of Nigerians including the President are Tribalistic

What is the difference between Racism and Tribalism?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by nelsonoba: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
rossoki:

Bloody liar! There are no innocent Black Americans being shot by the police in America. You lie! BLM lies too! Last I checked, even Jacob Blake and Mr Wallace were both armed with a knife and had physically attacked police before they were shot. This is what CNN has done to you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by banmee(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
STARGREEN:
Even without glasses you will see the difference between light and darkness.

Please God Bless US NAVY SEAL's!
Please God Bless President Trump!!
Please God Bless America Forever!!!
Please God Bless Those that Love America!!![

Left to Trump, there will be no America. Dude want's to turn the country into Russia.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Farmerrules: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

There is nothing about Bokoharam that we don’t know already. Buhari owns Bokoharam. He's Board Chairman while Shekau is just a mere Managing Director.

Then you can join army to finish bokoharam. Online mouth warriors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.