Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari (54969 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by DeMoneyGenius: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
I am following.
Nnamdi Kanu to Dele Momodu:
"I am not a Nigerian.
I only carry the Nigerian Passport as a mere travel document."
I come in peace
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by rollandben(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
greensandy:
Idiotic Reno on the loose again. Let him compare it with the ineffectual buffoon's.

Sense is already bye to you, why reason like a cow!! or are you cow ni
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by adebwalex(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
lastclaire4:

Leave Trump alone. You never voted him. Talk of the idiot in Aso rock. The was they are kidnapping people along abuja -kaduna, Abuja-Niger, is that the way they kidnap in America?
It seem you are not current on the thing happening around the world. Each country as their own security challenges. Have you read how America kidnap their own people in horror form. Have you heard about a school bus driver who kidnap 3 people in school, use them as sex slave for good 10years before he was caught . two even gave birth to baby. Have you heard about the story in USA were some one kidnapped his fellow man and kept him in cage, chain him down for many years before he was caught? common sense won't allow to see things beyond because of your useless hatred. The worst type of kidnapping is done in USA YOU CLAIM TO BE THE BEST. IDIOT PEOPLE WITH BRAIN TURN UPSIDE DOWN
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by adebwalex(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Femeto:
This guy should shut up already. Why didn't you guys in GEJ's cabinet rescue the Chibok girls immediately they kidnapped them this way instead of waiting for them to be separated and sold across the north. Buhari is bad we know Reno is not a Saint too. All these advices you should have given GEJ to end Bokoharam before it excalated.
DONT MIND THE USELESS HE GOAT. HATRED GO SOON MAKE THEM GET HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Chimasoka: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Williams Uchemba a Popular Nollywood Actor Set to Tie The Knot With a Fulani Virgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxIsBpGldq4
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Web2020: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
Na small thing dey destroy empire, no US soldier that steps foot in Nigeria will go back alive, no one will try such mass suicide, it is Boko Haram, & IS of the Sahel, that will fight them, America the symbol of the infidel has come to our backyard they will chant in Arabic, what they have been praying for, what happened in Afghanistan is child’s play, at the end did Trump & America not settle with the Taliban?
I have read through your message twice, but I find it difficult to understand what you mean. Can you please come again.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by adebwalex(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Trump racist,
98% of Nigerians including the President are Tribalistic

What is the difference between Racism and Tribalism?
Den tell me why are you praising Trumph? if both of them have the same agender? You are painting your president black while the white one who is also the same with your president you are praising him to be saint. That shows how stupid and your thinking could be. I hate those who pretend and fail to say the truth. Despite Trump Is been label a racist in US.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by inspectorg(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
magicfinger223:
Reno Omokri
-
Compare RealDonaldTrump’s Nigeria Rescue Effort To General Buhari’s Nigeria Killer Effort At #LekkiMassacre of #EndSARS Protesters

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xaeSK9NAOE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHBRSkajsxK/?igshid=t9esagsmjsne
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
rossoki:
BUT WHERE IS TRUMP WHEN INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE SHOT BY POLICE IN THE USA AND THE OFFICERS GO FREE?

YOUTUBE IS FULL OF SUCH INCIDENTS.

Is it Trump that ordered the police to kill the innocent citizens the way someone ordered the army to kill innocent #ENDSARS PROTESTERS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Prince4peace: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
magicfinger223:
Reno Omokri
-
Compare RealDonaldTrump’s Nigeria Rescue Effort To General Buhari’s Nigeria Killer Effort At #LekkiMassacre of #EndSARS Protesters

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xaeSK9NAOE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHBRSkajsxK/?igshid=t9esagsmjsne
Africa believe it!!! and u can do it. The former was a crystal picture of a father figure at the top Naija let's emulate good and lasting legacies. #BlacksHaveSelfWorth @prince4peace2 For a better 2morrow.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
Somewhere in the United States purportedly shadow boxing? When the cat is away, the rat will come out to play, I am sorry for Reno Omokri, from Aso Rock to his self imposed exile is affecting him, only the guilty run when no one is chasing, most definitely he is guilty of something, to the best of my knowledge 99% of the people that worked with Jonathan did not runaway, there is nothing like political prosecution in Nigeria, we have freedom of speech, so why is Reno running?
Why not sorry for yourself dear? He is better, happier, richer and more fulfilled than all your past and present generations combined. I pity you though.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
greensandy:
Idiotic Buhari on the loose again.
Let him compare it with the ineffectual buffoon's.
[/s]
helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
Ebenezer202I (Boko Haram Sympathizer)

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the evils of the APC government no matter how. I pity them sha.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
greensandy:
Idiotic Buhari on the loose again.
Let him compare it with the ineffectual buffoon's.
[/s]
helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the evils of the APC government no matter how. I pity them sha.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Sniper101(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Villagemeat:
If Buhari wants to end Boko Haram in one month,he will archived it.......there is something more about Terrorism in Nigeria that we are yet to know

A country at WAR is always an avenue where some influential persons outside the said country and some top people in the country's government come together to loot the Nation

.....am sure Citizens of Sierra Leone, Liberia, Iraq and Libya would know what am talking about angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
You should have pitched that picture of yourself to Glo, maybe they can use it for their next promo?, instead you’d be on the web, talking thrash, Buhari this, Buhari that?, talking of President Buhari will not put food on the table, or pay you a salary unless you are a reporter, newspaper journalist, or news caster?

Neither will defending him or criticizing others who criticize him put food on your table. Unless you're part of those BMC clowns who receive 30k monthly.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Ihatemumu: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
adebwalex:
Den tell me why are you praising Trumph? if both of them have the same agender? You are painting your president black while the white one who is also the same with your president you are praising him to be saint. That shows how stupid and your thinking could be. I hate those who pretend and fail to say the truth. Despite Trump Is been label a racist in US.

Typical Nigerian, you didn't even read my post thoroughly before insulting.

Trump is racist and racism is bad.
Also Nigerians are tribalistic which is also bad, so I don't know where you are seeing any praise here, except you have issues comprehending clear statements

Focus also on fixing Tribal issues too
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Almunjid(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
loveth360:
The US army did not do anything special nah.

Kidnap Buhari's COW and see if Nigeria Army won't rescue it within 24 hours.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Calling our president lifeless is disappointing, such derogatory name should be discouraged.

..But eh! why does Remo always insulting Buhari at freewill without any retribution?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Ebenezer202I: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]
helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy

excuse me, why is my name up there?
Do you have comprehension issues? I said even though I am not a fan of Buhari yet it's totally uncalled for to address the President of the nation in such manner.
What happened to constructive criticism?
You and I know the jobless Reno is frustrated cos he hasn't been recognized in this government That's why he spends all his days ranting on social media.
Between him and FFK I wonder who is the most dumb person sef.
Read that my comment again and learn to comprehend.
victorazyvictor:
Calling our president lifeless is disappointing, such derogatory name should be discouraged.

..But eh! why does Remo always insulting Buhari at freewill without any retribution?
God bless you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by lordaltruist(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
rossoki:
BUT WHERE IS TRUMP WHEN INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE SHOT BY POLICE IN THE USA AND THE OFFICERS GO FREE?

How many white Americans have been shot?
Fool please think before you talk.
Blacks are originally from Africa and thus the racism.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
One of the major disadvantage of democracy is the fact that the people will vote. Now if the people are stupid, they will vote stupidity and if the minority are informed, the majority will still carry the vote... We will keep having a president like Buhari until we embrace Technocracy! #endbadgovernance

Must watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcxsKnJlEU
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by jomoh: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Villagemeat:
If Buhari wants to end Boko Haram in one month,he will archived it.......there is something more about Terrorism in Nigeria that we’ve are yet to know

Something like this?

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by juliusijidola: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
NigerDeltaRep:
BULLari the 1st was as clueless as BULLari Al ibn WIKEdness Al jubril the 2nd.

No wonder his Hanan said "Buhari is not the problem instead of saying "my father" imagine a MOOSElimb girl call her father by his name?
#NigerDeltaRepublic

Check out when madam zmbi said her daddy was not in a picture

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6wRewknslA/?igshid=17jo0tlwtg0tz

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Yusman316(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Trump is an exemplary leader

He talks the talk and walks the walk

No be all these yeye leaders wey be say na only talk them know cheesy cheesy grin grin

Trump genuinely cares for his people, Buhari is a terrorist and a murderer in power!!!

With all the blood shed in Lekki, he's mute
Point of correction. Trump does nothing, The U.S simply has a system that works. With or without Trump, things will still function properly in The U.S. In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. With or without Buhari things will still be bad
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by chocolatelady(f): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charleys:
Am I the only one who doesn't like his beards.

This guy was a handsome guy. What happened to him?
Buhari took food from him.
Yes, his feeding bottle has been taken away by Buhari thereby turning him to twitter rant. Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by pacespot(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:
I feel this was an intentional and subtle message from the USA grin

I believe they have gotten the message, this is a clear message to Nigerian government that their military is as good as non-existent.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by pacespot(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:
I feel this was an intentional and subtle message from the USA grin

I believe they have gotten the message, this is a clear message to Nigerian government that their military is as good as non-existent and they don't care about their citizens, so America cares about her citizens by sending the rescue herself.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by ajl: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
rossoki:

Imagine if the hostage victim is a black American. Surely the hostage rescue won't happen or even the kidnap will not take place because the criminals know USA government don't place high value on black lives. I want to believe the kidnapped guy is a field intelligence officer. What is a 27yr old young man doing living in a desert land of Niger? I think he is probably a spy. We know Islamic terrorists control that area.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
You should have pitched that picture of yourself to Glo, maybe they can use it for their next promo?, instead you’d be on the web, talking thrash, Buhari this, Buhari that?, talking of President Buhari will not put food on the table, or pay you a salary unless you are a reporter, newspaper journalist, or news caster?
Is becos of foolish people like you dat Nigeria is lke dis... so he cannot criticize his leader again,?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Yusman316(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
francisgodstime:
Is becos of foolish people like you dat Nigeria is lke dis... so he cannot criticize his leader again,?
How is insulting a leader criticism?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari by Nyamve1: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

There is nothing about Bokoharam that we don’t know already. Buhari owns Bokoharam. He's Board Chairman while Shekau is just a mere Managing Director.
Loooool, buhari na u know wetin u been the fine again, instead u for just sidon the chop ur goro, oya na rule Nigeria make we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Receives Bronze Head & Cockerel Returned From The UK / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Pastor Paul Enenche Reacts To 2023 Elections (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.