Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media (45175 Views)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by abumeinben(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Almajiris sponsors/believers using zoom? Tell me something please.

2 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Reading
Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Must you still bring your ancestral madness into this?
Why do you people always attribute everything that happens to Ndi Igbo and always show mission for vengeance? Why are you people so full of hate?

I'm very sure Nigerians are taking note of these incessant will of senseless vengeance

Trash,one Fulani terrorist spotted.

Go back to Guinea boy. You are not even welcome here.

8 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by jagorinho: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Trash,one Fulani terrorist spotted.

Go back to Guinea boy. You are not even welcome here.
you are a fool, when will your people heal from the travails of the civil war? we are tired of listening to your ramblings about your ill fated sojourn during the war, what concerns jos with civil war? you lost a war you were not prepared for, move on!!! The hate in your people can power the country for 20 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by BOOZELEE: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Check the two comments above my post before you go nagging

Are u sick or something?Or u think u are smart?

U made a comment with another moniker and blamed everything on Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2020
jagorinho:

you are a fool, when will your people heal from the travails of the civil war? we are tired of listening to your ramblings about your ill fated sojourn during the war, what concerns jos with civil war? you lost a war you were not prepared for, move on!!! The hate in your people can power the country for 20 years.

Bloody illegal immigrant,lost war to who if I may ask because it was igbos vs british with some foolish Nigerians trying to keep who don't even consider their existence,the last I checked no victory was declared by nigerian army,it is called no victor no vanquish. Get that in your empty skull.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by jagorinho: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Bloody illegal immigrant,lost war to who if I may ask because it was igbos vs british with some foolish Nigerians trying to keep keeping who don't even consider their existence,the last I checked no victory was declared by nigerian army,it called no victor no vanquish. Get that in your empty skull.
I don't have time for you today, OK. you won the civil war, an Igbo man is as emotional as a lady, tell him what he wants to hear, you are cool with him.

3 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2020
jagorinho:

I don't have time for you today, OK. you won the civil war, an Igbo man is as emotional as a lady, tell him what he wants to hear, you are cool with him.

But still our emotional prowess takes us to dominate your Land why you emotionless fool cry all over here. Don't you see that your tribesmen are now governors in all south east and south south states. Shoe shiner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hardcore Terrorists

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

If only Ibos could simply mind thier business, why bring Biafra and civil war into this?! Why insult Gowon and Danjuma? No wonder Wike and Rivers State people now see Igbos in a bad way

Jos is a multi ethnic state due to fertile rich soil and good weather many migrated and settled there, and each settlers told different stories about migration to their people

jos is not a state but a state capital.

4 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Very funny. Terrorist fulani marabouts from futa jalon, the gambia going to jos to lecture their fellow hausa fulani illegal immigrants the histor of jos.
Very mad people.

7 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Abusadiq01(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na dis kind trend no dey concern me

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Temptee101(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
How is this news now?
Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by azzima(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Bloody terrorist illegal immigrants claiming jos,I hope the foolish middle belt are now paying darely for sidding with these bloody suckers during the civil war,this is just the start. No sensible igbo Man should pity them. Yeye danjuma over to you.
Igbo ppl AGAIN!!! Can't you JUST stay out of this? Do you think EVERY Nigerian should have supported Ironsi and his Igbo dominated Nigeria You guys will be WORSE than the Northerners......you will start calling every land a "NO MAN'S LAND"...PLSSSSS!

1 Like

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nyanabo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oin grin

So na outsider go con tell indigenes their history abi ? I no even know the adjective I go use classify this organizers of this shit !

2 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by thatigboman: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
azzima:
Igbo ppl AGAIN!!! Can't you JUST stay out of this? Do you think EVERY Nigerian should have supported Ironsi and his Igbo dominated Nigeria You guys will be WORSE than the Northerners......you will start calling every land a "NO MAN'S LAND"...PLSSSSS!
are u originally a nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by thatigboman: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nyanabo:
Oin grin

So na outsider go con tell indigenes their history abi ? I no even know the adjective I go use classify this organizers of this shit !
mad people. Pure terrorists and history twisters

2 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by knowhowk: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

What security threat does the Igbo's claim of being Jewish pose to his next door neighborhour? How many people have died courtesy of that claim?

Now compare that to what has happened in Jos. Some group of marauders arrived a city and begged the indigenous people to allow them settle. Years after they've settled, they turned around and claimed they own the city. Do you know how many lives that has caused?

In Plateau, the Fulani only have Wase local government out of about 23. Doesn't that show you their claim of owning the city is hoax?

And when you freedom of speech, your freedom of speech ends where such speech is detrimental to the Freedom to Life of a fellow citizen and Freedom to Life is a Natural Law higher than any man made Law. Or if you think you have freedom of speech, go to a funeral, take the microphone and announce to mourners that you killed the dead.
. Leave TecMo. Read between the lines of His Comments .U will find good reasons to Avoid him .

1 Like

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Daddysidhan: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
After Jos which state is next? People should be alert seems this Fulanis have a hidden agenda abi what kind of confidence is this?

7 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by jerryjohn727: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
The history of jos is about to be rewrite. God bless the Islamic state of jos cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by EMMY76: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fulani muslims trying to rewrite the history of their host and conquer them simply because buhari their jihadi brother is currently in power.

6 Likes

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Nyanabo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
thatigboman:
mad people. Pure terrorists and history twisters

You classify them wella. grin grin I don comot for this thread e no sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by maolah: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Igbo chrixtian we not like this
Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by Daddysidhan: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
United States of America should please designate TECMO as a TERRORIST and allow the navy seal do their job. Tanx in advance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by UKBobo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:

Apples don't fall far from the tree, your only response to a stranger on a public forum is Insult, because you were raised that way

To be fair, the insult was expected, if your wisdom and common sense did not flag that up to you after indulging in hate speech, borrow your neighbour's common sense.

Ignorance is a flower that must be culled at its root.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media by TecM0: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
UKBobo:

To be fair, the insult was expected, if your wisdom and common sense did not flag that up to you after indulging in hate speech, borrow your neighbour's common sense.

Ignorance is a flower that must be culled at its root.

Another man with similar home training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.