Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" (34321 Views)

Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP / Kwara Govt. Slams Lai Mohammed, Says Uninformed About Governance In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by UnimkeAk(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blackking98:

You're an old fool because I explicitly said "type lines". But your low IQ thinks it's about threads. Typical dumb atam man

Obsession is a mental illness..

What will you do now that the Psychiatric hospital has been vandalized??

Maybe u should try native treatment....

It will not be well with those hoodlums.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Gudwyn01(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Do you think monarchs from Akwa Cross are like emirs, if the governor tries non sense after his tenure he will become irrelevant. The people respect their Obong more than the governor
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by blesoh(f): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
SIONKPO1:

He had forsight for diversification of the economy but what has Ayade done,all the roads in Cally is bad,even the one in ogoja is in bad shape,the #1trillion budget was a scam,the super highway is impossicant,the newly proposed port at ikom is kolework,the cocoa factory is scam,
Ayade is a scam
I am not talking about Ayade, we were talking about efik ruling the whole of cross river state
And yes Ayade is the biggest scam of them all
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Ebenezer202I: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Jegiosowor:

Collectively we dislike Calabar people(Efiks only not the Quas) and Akwa ibomites. Everyday we wish for our own state, Ogoja state.
[/s] your dislike doesn't change anything, Akwa ibomites have really progressed and are more civil, exposed and educated than you clowns.
Your village is underdeveloped and your brothers and sisters are so uneducated.
You should drop the hate and focus more on helping the sorry situation of your tribe.
Dumb ass mofo
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Blue3k(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol they're tired of the clown governor after giving him two terms.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Blackking98(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Obsession is a mental illness..

What will you do now that the Psychiatric hospital has been vandalized??

Maybe u should try native treatment....

It will not be well with those hoodlums.

I'm aware it was your permanent home,don't worry you'll soon return there in due time.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
your dislike doesn't change anything, Akwa ibomites have really progressed and are more civil, exposed and educated than you clowns.
You should drop the hate and focus more on helping the sorry situation of your tribe.
Dumb ass mofo

Hahaha
Say that to your people planting waterleafs in every empty land in Ikom and those ones pumping and clearing Cocoa farms in Etung, Boki and Ikom populating everywhere with children with 1 year gap.
No sorry situation in my tribe, almost every family here owns a cocoa farm where we employ your people for peanuts for manual labour.
With that we train our kids and live large.
If only you know how many Cocoa ware house an average person from my tribe owns you open your gutter to spew trash trash trash.
Abeg come lift cocoa put for truck make I pay you.
Mumu
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Bewiseedet(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Monarch trying to place himself above governor. He should be careful before Ayade will give him the treatment Gandollar gave Sanusi.
Calabar no be kano
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
blesoh:
Dansuqi:
crazysam001:
Peterosky:
Staro:
patrickmuf:
UnimkeAk:

Jegiosowor:

Hahaha
Say that to your people planting waterleafs in every empty land in Ikom and those ones pumping and clearing Cocoa farms in Etung, Boki and Ikom populating everywhere with children with 1 year gap.
No sorry situation in my tribe, almost every family here owns a cocoa farm where we employ your people for peanuts for manual labour.
If only you know how many Cocoa ware house an average person from my tribe owns you open your gutter to spew trash trash trash.
Mumu
I and most Efiks love Ikom and the rest of Cross river in general, we 're brothers . sorry for my earlier outburst which I've now deleted . Ikom is very important part of Cross River. We will work things out and move the state forward.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Sarita01(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:
You want to bet? No Atam man will govern Cross River again until the state split.
Let's place your empty skull on bet then,efik people be forming the next best thing after slice bread.i will always say that if we split up efik people go suffer,bunch of lazy unproductive individuals forming cos they have water leaf and periwinkle,abeg shift make person hear word

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by UnimkeAk(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:

I and most Efiks love Ikom and the rest of Cross river in general, we 're brothers . sorry for my earlier outburst which I've now deleted . Ikom is very important part of Cross River. We will work things out and move the state forward.

Better !!!
Nobody is happy with Ayade, esp northern cross riverians for the bad name...
Like the Obong said Ayade might be a good guy but he has zero knowledge about governance.

Funny enuf , most of my best friends are efiks and ibibios by tribe..

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by emoney09: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Sarita01(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
your dislike doesn't change anything, Akwa ibomites have really progressed and are more civil, exposed and educated than you clowns.
Dumb ass mofo
Is that so,efiks are too lazy that they can't even go to school,have you gone to your universities it's filled to the brim with the other tribes(especially those from the crs central and north),the whole efik students in the entire entire cross River State is not up to 5. Do you think education is prostitution and armed robbery which you guys Excel very well in,pls spare me your progressed mentality. Even if a pig is kept in a palace it's still won't be woke.
Cross River North may not be as progressed as you say but they are hardworking people,not some bunch of lazy people who's greatest achievement is to plant waterleaf in front of their house
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Ebenezer202I: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sarita01:

Is that so,efiks are too lazy that they can't even go to school,have you gone to your universities it's filled to the brim with the other tribes(especially those from the crs central and north),the whole efik students in the entire entire cross River State is not up to 5. Do you think education is prostitution and armed robbery which you guys Excel very well in,pls spare me your progressed mentality. Even if a pig is kept in a palace it's still won't be woke.
Cross River North may not be as progressed as you say but they are hardworking people,not some bunch of lazy people who's greatest achievement is to plant waterleaf in front of their house
I'm not Efik you fool, you better go back to your kindergarten and learn comprehension
Between you and that Jegiosowor I wonder who is the most dumb person

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by payloader(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2020
NigerDeltaRep:
person go open mouth talk una Go de talk nonsense..m if he doesn't talk now they'll say he's like them ..tuahh hypocrites...
Fulani HENSmen of BULLari the 1st and BULLari Al Ibn WIKEdness Al Jubril the second feel the North is like the south were you can dethrone people at will... Go and ask the Brits why they ran up north after they came to Colonize Nigeria and you will understand....we learnt our lessons after KING Jaja was killed..
Obong kùbòrò mmê ntin!!
Na our southern leaders sell us to the British controlled north. Our greedy southern politicians are responsible for all our troubles.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by exposition: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Hahaha
Mumu
They are hard workers
You should say the same thing concerning the Ibo's
BTW atam na den full as prostitutes for Lagos and kaduna
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by exposition: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Sarita01:

Why wouldn't you say that
How many of them are qualified to be there
Thanks to epoke and zana and corruption you guys would still been locked up
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2020
exposition:

They are hard workers
You should say the same thing concerning the Ibo's
BTW atam na den full as prostitutes for Lagos and kaduna
The thee dey deceive yourself
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Blackking98(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Hahaha
Mumu
Use that cocoa money and develope cross river, Calabar managed to be a city, biase and akamkpa up is just large forest and tiny villages grin
Pic 1 ikom city grin cross river state
Pic 2 ikot ekpene Akwa Ibom state
Compare and contrast. I feel sorry for atam people. I didn't even know my brothers went up as far as boki and etung to disturb you people grin
I sha feel for cross Riverians who after more than 30years from being separated from Akwa Ibom they're still having bad dreams. In cross river from small menial jobs to owning massive businesses Akwa ibomites de dominate, I fee for u sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Blackking98(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2020
exposition:

Why wouldn't you say that
How many of them are qualified to be there
Thanks to epoke and zana and corruption you guys would still been locked up
The best graduating students are usually Akwa Ibom or efik or Igbo at the end of the day.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Blackking98:

Use that cocoa money and develope cross river, Calabar managed to be a city, biase and akamkpa up is just large forest and tiny villages grin
Pic 1 ikom city grin cross river state
Pic 2 ikot ekpene Akwa Ibom state
Compare and contrast. I feel sorry for atam people. I didn't even know my brothers went up as far as boki and etung to disturb you people grin
I sha feel for cross Riverians who after more than 30years from being separated from Akwa Ibom they're still having bad dreams. In cross river from small menial jobs to owning massive businesses Akwa ibomites de dominate, I fee for u sorry.
Yes, we're paying our taxes from Cocoa, we just have a useless leader as the thread signifies.
Go and check your current allocation and compare with ours, yet your human development is still poor.
Your brothers are here in every village doing menial jobs, planting waterleaves and so on, something you can't see our people doing in your place, that tells a lot.
See, we don't even rate you people if you don't know.
I just wish you knew.
You know you can never compare an average Akwaibomite to Any Atam man..
Deep down you know.
Even with your so called recent development, your people are still trooping in thousands to CRS, just come to Cocoa Estates in Ikom, Etung, and Boki and see for yourself.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Blackking98(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Yes, we're paying our taxes from Cocoa, we just have a useless leader as the thread signifies.
Go and check your current allocation and compare with ours, yet your human development is still poor.
Your brothers are here in every village doing menial jobs, planting waterleaves and so on, something you can't see our people doing in your place, that tells a lot.
See, we don't even rate you people if you don't know.
I just wish you knew.
You know you can never compare an average Akwaibomite to Any Atam man..
Deep down you know.
Even with your so called recent development, your people are still trooping in thousands to CRS, just come to Cocoa Estates in Ikom, Etung, and Boki and see for yourself.
See this village girl grin
So all your life you've been in ikom and boki and ya typing nonsense, no wonder there's little sense in anything u say.
Even without ayade your state was still stagnant with imoke, face it cross river is poor and living on past glory grin
Come out of your tiny villages and visit better towns abeg.
Besides comparing your tiny ethnic group that most people don't even know about to Akwa Ibom is an insult, go and drag olympotic nonsense with your fellow tiny atam tribes grin
Bish people grin
Below is the level of poverty across states and see the difference, but according to u the few Akwa ibomites u see in ur atam village is supposed to reflect the life of millions of Akwa ibomites who don't even know your ethnic group only that you are all bushy atam people.
IKOM CITY grin still de funny me.
Please go to ikot ekpene or eket and see what cities look like not that rubbish ur village people are posting on Google.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by parkervero(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
witworth:
so na only call you and that spokesman for Ayade read in his words, we know people like you.
Blind follower supporter spotted.
Yes. Deal with it.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by witworth(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2020
parkervero:

Yes. Deal with it.
yes I am already dealing with it, you're the first target.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.