Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" (34301 Views)

Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday / APC Governors Arrive Cross River To Persuade Ayade To Dump PDP / Kwara Govt. Slams Lai Mohammed, Says Uninformed About Governance In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Adam09: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Monarch trying to place himself above governor. He should be careful before Ayade will give him the treatment Gandollar gave Sanusi.

Be careful of who?
You must be out of your mind.
Let him dare try it and see if he won't be chase of out Calabar.
But please respect my tradition.

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Adam09: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2020
TossTos:
Obong !
Obong !
Obong !

Please Becareful
Make them no give you treatment like them yesterday Emirs .
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by hardbody: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2020
smile11s:

Im sure all kings and queens are now useless

No sir. We are all not useless, especially those of us who are Royals from the Southern part. My colleague in Calabar has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by joshuaidibia(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Monarch trying to place himself above governor. He should be careful before Ayade will give him the treatment Gandollar gave Sanusi.

That CAN NEVER happen to an OBONG! they're not chosen like Emirs. Can you do that to Oba of Benin? You should read more about calabar. Fear the tradition in that land o. No be child's play.

8 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by capatainrambo: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
na lie e nor fit happen

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by muller101(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2020
They will soon start Efik and Ataam war
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by muller101(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:
Ayade the Atam Clown is not qualified to be a class prefect. Never again will another atam fool govern Efik land. This was the first and last . the state must break up so that the Atam can continue their backwardness like Benue and taraba .
So you think with Calabar south, municipality, Akpaboyo, Bakassi, odukpani and probably Akampa you will be given a state. eyen Efik think again.

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Fibonacci88: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
Not possible. Ayade doesn't have that influence to try such. To think am atam man as they refer to them in calabar will come and remove the obong of Calabar. Not possible.

5 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Peterosky(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:
You want to bet? No Atam man will govern Cross River again until the state split.
.My brother I am compelled beyond bounds to quote you as a result of your unnecessary and unguarded utterances against the atam extraction of the State. In as much as I share the pains of Ayade's bad and useless administration, I will like to inform you that it is not within your powers to decide who governs CRS or not. Let me also remind you that His Excellency, Senator Liyel Imoke did well as a Governor and I am not sure that he is an Efik man. Let me make my point clearer, Ayade is a disaster. And even the Atams are ashamed to agree that Ayade is from Atam. It's an individual failure and no need to heap the blame on the atam people. We are all suffering as a result of Ayade's maladministration. Enough of your rantings. We all say no to Ayade's bad governance.Kudos to the Obong of Calabar.

10 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Most people that are saying that Obom should be careful before he gets Sanusi treatment does not know how most kings in South South emanates. Kingship in SS is mostly inherited unlike other zones where they contest king all in the name of a ruling house, so is less political, infacts the government has zero inputs to who emerge as a king. So dethroning the king and bringing another in his stead can hardly happen.

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Obong don chop the money finish and he needs 2022 Prado

Ayade must resign
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by donnie(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:
Ayade the Atam Clown is not qualified to be a class prefect. Never again will another atam fool govern Efik land. This was the first and last . the state must break up so that the Atam can continue their backwardness like Benue and taraba .

Who or what is atam? Whatever superiority you think you have over other ethnic groups in that state is the result of association with white man who saw you as a willing partner for the crimes they commited on the continent.

Ibibios already taught you a lesson when they left you for another state. If the Ejagham's do the same, then your sorry situation will become even more apparent. Ndúk. angry

Be careful so we don't naked you here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Staro: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Adam09:

Be careful of who?
You must be out of your mind.
Let him dare try it and see if he won't be chase of out Calabar.
But please respect my tradition.

Who will chase the governor out ?
What constitutional powers does Obong have ?

Agreed, Ayade is clownish but hey ... you guys are so laughable.

See, a state governor can remove the Obong and nothing ... I mean nothing
will happen. Ayade can instigate his removal and replacement with someone else from
the royal ruling house. Stop deluding yourself. Constitutionally, traditional rulers are answerable to local government chairmen.

There's one of your brothers here swearing that Atam will never smell the governorship again.
He forgot that Atam are in majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Peterosky(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2020
nsilordgmail:
Obudu people where Ayade is from mostly are proud and senseless people. They lack managerial skills and Ayade and my manager have proven that. They are 100% tribalistic too! Ayade is the worst governor Cross River has ever produced. He should just forget about his senatorial ambitions, he's dead politically
.My brother, you have said it all. My Boss is also from Obudu,his administrative rascality and backwardness has no measure. He is everything you just described above. Obudu man is not a good leader anytime any day.

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by crazysam001: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2020
UnimkeAk:

Dude you forget that politics is a game of numbers, and u know that central and northern cross riverians are very political, that's why elections is always hottest in those areas...

The so called Atam, have the numbers, if you want to play ethnic politics, efiks will never smell that seat...

more than 60 % of the Calabar population is Atam and also have larger towns and communities in the Central and north....
Imagine the population

The fact is Ayade knows nothing about governance.

Ayade tutu nkpong no be una talk am.. cheesy

Its Sad when an Efik man makes these kind of comments and lately ive been hearing a lot of that and the use of that derogatory word Atam. What numbers do the Efik people have really exactly a quarter of a senatorial district and you want to go all out against the other two? This is some serious F9 mathematics really

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by petitejolie(f): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2020
TossTos:
Obong !
Obong !
Obong !

Please Becareful
Make them no give you treatment like them yesterday Emirs .
them no born am well. This one no be sanusi or oba of banana island o
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Spaxon(f): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Benesis:
Itong uwem osong fi edidem..
Our royal fathers need to step up and act like fathers

Eti ikor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Kennitrust(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Benesis:
Itong uwem osong fi edidem..
Our royal fathers need to step up and act like fathers
our real calabar... The true EFIK nation grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Sonoyom:
Let me add to what my Obong has said, the looting and chaos in Calabar is as a result of Ayade's abysmal performance as governor, people are in serious regret and Calabar is in great ruins. I will also blame the Obong for not speaking up early enough. Since everyone is quiet so the Governor feels like he is doing the right thing. Ayade will leave the state without any legacy.

Yes,I agree.now that the obong has spoken,more people will speak out and pressurize ayade.I always have this feeling that ayade won't finish his tenure.he must go

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Hi, Ikom and Etung has never been at loggerheads.
We always speak with one voice,
Where's Victor Ndoma Egba from, Owan Enoh, Sandy Onor etc?

He meant boki and ikom
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2020
ggood:

In Land mass or population?

Both
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by rezy15(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:
Lol at Benue and taraba. But seriously, Waka!
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by emapeteum(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Bluntguy:
I don't think so. Obong of Calabar was one of the kings agreeing to Nigeria unification in 1914.

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
muller101:
They will soon start Efik and Ataam war

Even atams are against ayade

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by exposition: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2020
donnie:

Who or what is atam? Whatever superiority you think you have over other ethnic groups in that state is the result of association with white man who saw you as a willing partner for the crimes they commited on the continent.

Ibibios already taught you a lesson when they left you for another state. If the Ejagham's do the same, then your sorry situation will become even more apparent. Ndúk. >:

Be careful so we don't naked you here.
Truth is the so called atams cannot survive as a state if not they would have been long gone!
They don't even trust themselves talk less of the next village!
I have seen friends kill each other in that town for little or nothing!
Trust them at your peril!
Ugep no want ogoja state
Even ogoja people themselves kicked against it when the opportunity arose!

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Fibonacci88:

Not possible. Ayade doesn't have that influence to try such. To think am atam man as they refer to them in calabar will come and remove the obong of Calabar. Not possible.

Maybe its because imoke indirectly removed the former muri of the efuts muri ebuka odionka and enthroned prof hogan but that is for efuts.it can never happen to the obong.if ayade makes such moves,the spiritual powers in Cali alone will rise against him

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Timtellect:

God bless you.
Personally, I dislike Atam people
Collectively we dislike Calabar people(Efiks only not the Quas) and Akwa ibomites. Everyday we wish for our own state, Ogoja state.

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by holicupp(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
ayade is just there as a governor but in actual sense we don't have governor here in calabar
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Jegiosowor(f): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2020
nsiba:

Even the Obong can't say such a thing its you a NONENTITY somewhere in Calabar south LGS that is saying such NONSENSE...

They can't dare, else we the Atam people will relegate them to the back of CRS politics. We have the numbers.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Sonoyom(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes,I agree.now that the obong has spoken,more people will speak out and pressurize ayade.I always have this feeling that ayade won't finish his tenure.he must go
He is a complete failure!

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by Dansuqi: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Staro:

Who will chase the governor out ?
What constitutional powers does Obong have ?

Agreed, Ayade is clownish but hey ... you guys are so laughable.

See, a state governor can remove the Obong and nothing ... I mean nothing
will happen. Ayade can instigate his removal and replacement with someone else from
the royal ruling house. Stop deluding yourself. Constitutionally, traditional rulers are answerable to local government chairmen.

There's one of your brothers here swearing that Atam will never smell the governorship again.
He forgot that Atam are in majority.

It seems you are not in touch with realities.the uprising in Cali was mainly because of ayade's maladministration.it was a big warning.him trying to remove the obong will lead to a full scale riot which will drive him back to obudu.spiritually,the forces in Cali are superior to those in obudu

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" by holicupp(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Collectively we dislike Calabar people(Efiks only not the Quas) and Akwa ibomites. Everyday we wish for our own state, Ogoja state.

why hating? ain't they humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.