Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience (762 Views)

A Woman Healed From HIV Positive to HIV NEGATIVE. / I Cant Believe I Finally Got Cured From HIV / Reasons Why Current HIV Treatments Does Not Cure HIV – A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by Godambassador: 4:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Please am posting this for everyone to learn.
I hooked up with a runs lady i met on ins. message, we met at a hotel, very pretty lady, she was directed to my room, immediately she entered, we started having sex, and i used this so called samsu oil prior to the sex together with ejaculation delayed condom, 45 minutes after i didn't cum, changed condom like 3 times, got to a point was tired, we rested for like 5 minutes, then she told me not to cum inside her, i said ok, was thinking she wanted to suck me, before knowing, she had inserted my dick into her pussy without a condom, i was about to complain, but she was already riding me, i only said a word that ‘ i don't like doing raw ‘ but the few minutes enjoyment made me to compromise, less than 2 minutes i cum, paid her she left, i asked her after the sex whether she was clean or not, she responded in an unconvincing way, but didn't take that serious, few days later, i tried to hook up with another lady from the same insta message, while negotiating, we had a misunderstanding, she started abusing me, she said ‘ u think I don't know you,HIV patient, that the last lady u hooked up with is my friend, ‘ the next statement she said was HIV patient, go and share it with your family’, i was shocked, she started calling me a HIV patient, i told her she was lieing, challenged her to send her picture to me, she said’ so for you to cast her ‘ i lied to her that i was on PREP drug so she should tell her hiv friend. i called the lady in question i said so you are hiv positive, she laughed and said who told me that, i said her friend, she dropped the call to call her friend, something made me to be more scared, how she got to know that i had an unprotected sex with her friend, her friend must have told her that she got a new victim. I called the lady back she told me her friend just told me that, cos of the misunderstanding we had. I saw this as a damage control for me not to cast her, the lady blocked me that same night., i knew from there that i just messed up my life.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by Godambassador: 5:00am On Nov 01, 2020
The journey of the most 3 miserable months ever in my life started,
Two weeks later i started seeing HIV symptoms, loss of appetite, dry mouth (na this worst pass) lack of saliva in my mouth, purging and others then my problem started immediately i Google the symptoms, i became dead while alive, started thinking of committing suicide, cos i knew already i had contacted the virus, the first thing i did, went to a mountain to ask for forgiveness of sin and MERCY of God, on getting there the man of God that told me to come took me to a hospital for a test, i never wanted to agree, cos I knew what the outcome would be already, did the test was waiting for my result, when the doctor came in i almost fainted waiting for the bad news , she said u are negative , i was like 14 days still not enough to confirm, i came back, still feeling the symptoms, was opportuned to meet with one of the highly respected prophet of God in Lagos, he said i was free that nothing like the virus in my body, gave me some prayer points,
I hardly eat 3 spoon of food, my best foods become my enemy during the period. Was seriously praying asking for mercy of God,made alot of covenant with God, i downloaded alot of Apostle selman messages, the messages did alot of wonders and made me closer to God, at 4 weeks, i did another test and it came out negative again, i read that window period is 6 months unless i go for fourth generation test, i took that courage went to SYNLAB, i did ELIZA (hiv 1 & hiv 2+ P24 antigen test at 6 weeks,, 24 hours later i got a mail to login to my portal to check my result, i started crying, cos i knew it was a confirmatory test, , was shaking, to God be the glory it was non- reactive with range (0.33), was a very detailed result, i spoke with their pathologist he said the result is 99.9% sure
At 3 months, went to another lab to do another ELIZA test this time i tried CLINA LANCET was non reactive as well, it was a spiritual attack, they just used that as a ladder to gain access into my life.

Infact i thank God for all what happened though it was terrible, very terrible, but it made me to be more closer to God, my prayer life is fully restored, also put an end to stagnation in my life.
I decided to post this write up here for people to learn, let's be more closer to God, say no to furnication and adultery, these are the tools being used by the devil to rob people of their destiny, the only thing that hookup, furnication and adultery always lead to is ‘regret - Had i know ‘
Shalom

7 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by Homeboiy: 5:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Glory be to God

But God did not save you from HIV

You did not contract the virus, if u had contracted it. It will come out positive and no amount of prayers can turn it negative.

Stop being afraid of death. All shall die

I hope you have now giving your life to Christ fully

Happy new month.

7 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by IdontGivAfuck: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2020
The only lesson to be learned from this write up is to stop sleeping with useless women who sell their body for money

Find a responsible partner and focus on other things in life

There is alot more a man has to do than have sex

Smh

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by lymelyte(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
The only lesson to be learned from this write up is to stop sleeping with useless women who sell their body for money

Find a responsible partner and focus on other things in life

There is alot more a man has to do than have sex

Smh
exactly.. That's the way. I don't understand the logic of how sometimes men enjoy sleeping with different women . For me, i will suggest @op finds a responsible lady that you are compatible with mentally and sexually. Focus and develop your life..

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by IdontGivAfuck: 5:51am On Nov 01, 2020
lymelyte:
exactly.. That's the way. I don't understand the logic of how sometimes men enjoy sleeping with different women . For me, i will suggest @op finds a responsible lady that you are compatible with mentally and sexually. Focus and develop your life..

Bro not all men , but it shows an underlying lack in character.

A man who engages in sex with multiple ladies is an empty shell of a man.

A man who can easily fall to any temptation
Such a man has no will power or spiritual strength. His type are used for practice by those involved in witch craft because he is very weak and has lost his core

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by lymelyte(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Bro not all men , but it shows an underlying lack in character.

A man who engages in sex with multiple ladies is an empty shell of a man.

A man who can easily fall to any temptation
Such a man has no will power of spiritual strength. His type are used for practice by those involved in witch craft because he is very weak and has lost his core
true talk..
Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by Davash222(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:
Glory be to God

You did not contract the virus, if u had contracted it. It will come out positive and no amount of prayers can turn it negative.

Happy new month.
Lol

Thought we agreed not to tell him this
Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by lindareep: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by femi4: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Go n do test, we are not sure if you are safe
Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by soberdrunk(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Hahahah!! Human beings sha!! Just small HIV scare Baba don turn Apostle cheesy cheesy cheesy So if not for HIV scare you will still be shopping on IM messenger.... grin

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by yenereal(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Either you are immune to it or the lady wanted to use you to have fun.
On why you had sudden weight loss and all that, it happened due to depression. One sad news can make your best food appear like a poison to you. And when you don't feed enough, opportunistic diseases would start manifesting. And besides, you had already written yourself off life.
But be it as it may, I love the fact you're now changed.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by xest(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Homeboiy:
Glory be to God

Happy new month.
hahaa.good one. His psychologically and mentally down ever since that girl told him that. He's brain is positioned to receive that signal that he is positive. My brother u spoke well
Re: How God Saved Me From HIV - A Lifetime Experience by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Stay away from Nigeria girlsbitches

Be wise

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Skin Revealed / Safe Or Not / Beware!diabetes Kills,act Fast To Stop It,just Call 08023209299.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.