Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. (316 Views)

Chat Moderator Needed / How To Delete Facebook Account Permanent Immediately - FB Profile Delete Option / My Laptop Pops Up a delete Icon whenever I click on any file. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Deleted
Re: Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
deleted
Re: Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. by cuntbro: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
KevUnique:
deleted
help me send the girls number. I will be in Abuja soon
Re: Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
cuntbro:

help me send the girls number. I will be in Abuja soon
Lol I like your coded way.. Good you knew you had to quote me on an old thread.
First off, is her safety gaurantee? let me know your arrangements. Are you going to be incolci anyone else ? party?
She's so close to me and so I want to make sure she is in safe hands and who and who she will be expecting.
So pls answer those questions of mine.
Re: Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. by cuntbro: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2021
KevUnique:

Lol I like your coded way.. Good you knew you had to quote me on an old thread.
First off, is her safety gaurantee? let me know your arrangements. Are you going to be incolci anyone else ? party?
She's so close to me and so I want to make sure she is in safe hands and who and who she will be expecting.
So pls answer those questions of mine.

a party with her bisexual friend should be safe naw
Re: Not more needed. Moderator ,delete. by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2021
cuntbro:

a party with her bisexual friend should be safe naw
those were my thoughts too- that you would bring a third party. A bisexual.
Ok, then we are good to go. I'll toss over her number to you. When Sha? let me know if she will be free as at then.
P.S. once you have read this commment, help me to delete yours and every Trace. I'll come to delete mine too. That's how we roll, so we no go cast. Send your email let me drop the number in there. OR you send your WhatsApp. Whichever.

(1) (Reply)

sold!Few Weeks Tecno Camon 12 64gb 4gb Ram 51k / How Do You Make Money With Your Laptop? / Dell Latitude E6420

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.