Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State (550 Views)

Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Ambrose Nwaogwugwu Arrested For Calling Hope Uzodinma 'Supreme Court Governor’ / Calling Uzodinma ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Is Derogatory – Imo Elders Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by Proeast2: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2020
A serious crime against humanity is taking place in Imo state and it seems no one is talking about it. Imo State is said to be among the states with the highest GDP in Nigeria, but the current occupier of Douglas House is doing his best to destroy that position. As I am writing this, Imo State is in a palous state and the economy is at the brink of collapse.

A drive round the city and its suburbs will leave a casual observer wondering if he is in a warzone. World bank axis has collapsed economically and the people living around there are subjected to inhuman suffering. Banks, hotels, plazas, office buildings and residential houses are either abandoned or being used skeletally. I went there and almost shed tears when I saw people's investments rotting away! It is the same tale of woes from Aba road to Naze no1. and through Nekede/Iheagwa road (a major road that connects two federal government owned higher institutions i.e. Fedponek and FUTO), here too, I saw lots of beautiful plazas, hotels, hostels and businesses totally cut off and made unassessible due to pool of muddy trenches that traversed what was supposed to be a thoroughfare. No one would go to this place without having his sensibilities assaulted by the sheer madness and extent of rot and human debasement there. Now, it is the same story when you go towards MCC and virtually every section of Owerri city and its suburbs. It is interesting to note that Owerri used to be famed all over Nigeria for its good roads as well as its aesthetically beautiful and serene neighborhoods but that reputation has been destroyed by this evil and occultic men in government. The decay started with the maladministration of Rochas but right now, Hopeless Uzodingba has taken it to new lows.

Rochas was terrible no doubt, but what we have now is Rochas Pro Mas or Rochas 2.0. At least Rochas was busy building substandard roads and structures all over Imo state but the Supreme Court imposed governor is doing absolutely nothing. I mean nothing!

Imo State can't continue like this and nobody should tell us to wait for 2023/24 to remove the impostor in Douglas House, because nothing would be left should we wait that long.
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by Proeast2: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Those that brought this wicked man and imposed him on us will never know peace. The evil they committed against Imo State will continue to haunt them forever.
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by Proeast2: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2020
I'm beginning to think that those who removed Emeka Ihedioha, the man we unanimously voted for, only to fraudulently replace him with this house nigger who is not fit to be a local government chairman purposely did it to destroy Imo State.
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by flyingpig: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Youths should shut down and occupy Owerri for two weeks!!

Let's see if Hope won't have the media beam on him and sit upright.
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by Charleys: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2020
NO one recognizes him as a governor.

What do you want him to do?
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by authehighness: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2020
we have suffered in imo state, imagine giving us somebody we never voted as governor,there is God oo
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by Proeast2: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2020
People and the media are busy mentioning Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State while ignoring this impostor who is 100% worse!

I repeat, this man occupying Douglas House is by far the worst governor in Nigeria today.

I keep asking myself, what is this man doing with the allocations he is receiving on behalf of Imo State. Does it mean he pockets everything and share the remaining with his stooges and hangers on? How can someone be this wicked and heartless? Does he even sleep at night after all these?!
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by Proeast2: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Youths should shut down and occupy Owerri for two weeks!!

Let's see if Hope won't have the media beam on him and sit upright.

Honestly speaking, it has gotten to that extent. I don't see any reason why Imolites will continue to watch while an impostor continues to destroy billions of naira worth of investments while millions of people continue to be subjected to inhuman suffering.
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by flyingpig: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Chai

I feel for you guys.

Very disastrous to have buhari at federal and hope on state level.

Thank God for my Umahi. But you guys need heavy mobilization to get dividends of good governance. Who will bail the cat?

@ proeast2
Re: See How The Supreme Court Governor Is Killing Imo State by Proeast2: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Charleys:
NO one recognizes him as a governor.

What do you want him to do?

A wise man would have gone all out to work and give the people a reason to accept him.

Ngige did that in Anambra, but this impostor here believes that Abuja and the terrorists there are the ones that can determine his fate. So his loyalty is to them and he doesn't care if Imo State is destroyed.

(1) (Reply)

News:one Love Foundation Decries The Divisive Character Of Mazi Kanu Nnamdi / How To Become A PDP Cardholder / Again, Wike Attacks Umahi As APC Welcomes Gov, Expects Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.