Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Become A PDP Cardholder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Become A PDP Cardholder (551 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Saraki's Audio: Segalink Is A PDP Apologist, Not Activist - Nigerians Blast / I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A PDP Cardholder by QuintessentialW: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
For very specific reasons, I want to become a member of the People's Democratic Party. I'm very much interested in joining politics actively, and I want to start from the very grassroot. PDP is the best platform for me to achieve my political aspirations for a number of reasons.

I've gone through the website and I saw the generic procedures in becoming a member. But it's not clear enough.

Please, informed folks in the house. Kindly help me in proffering answers to these questions:

1. How do I locate any of the Ward Chapters in Lagos State? I'd love a full list of the Ward chapters so I can register at the one closest to my work place, or home, as the situation demands.

2. I'm also aware that there's a registration fee. What's the cost of the registration?

3. What's the cost of the monthly membership subscription?

4. On what grounds are applicants' membership denied? Is there a good chance that my application will be successful?

We're trying to rebuild Nigeria. Dont wait for 2023, because a miracle won't happen in 2023. If things will ever change for the better, now's the time to start. If you've got visions for the country, a good place to start is to become a party card holder.

I solicit enlightenment on the above questions. Thank you very much!

Cc : Sean, lalasticlala , mynd44. Front page, please. For more traction.

*Modified.*

Kindly refrain from questioning my decision to join PDP. I only need answers on how to get registered. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A PDP Cardholder by Openbusiness: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
So you want to join People's Destruction Party, in Lagos State of all places for that matter? grin
[img]https://media1./images/d9896297905b78522372dd5d079294a5/tenor.gif?itemid=4925536[/img]

1 Like

Re: How To Become A PDP Cardholder by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
So you want to join People's Destruction Party? grin
Better than joining APC. APC is actually the destruction party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A PDP Cardholder by Openbusiness: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
DamZik:
Better than joining APC. APC is actually the destruction party.
APC is the Anti People Criminals party, the devil twin brother of People Destruction Party, PDP. Two sides of the same cursed coin. 2 useless evil party of crooks. But as far as South West is concerned, d APC logo they are wearing na SCAM. South West remains ACN. Na ACN structure dey on ground and dey control the action film. The day that Devil party APC folds up in 2023, ACN will off their prisoner uniform and continue with their structure. And ACN is 1 trillion times better than APC and PDP combined!
Re: How To Become A PDP Cardholder by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
APC is the Anti People Criminals party, the devil twin brother of People Destruction Party, PDP. Two sides of the same cursed coin. 2 useless evil party of crooks. But as far as South West is concerned, d APC logo they are wearing na SCAM. South West remains ACN. Na ACN structure dey on ground and dey control the action film. The day that Devil party APC folds up in 2023, ACN will off their prisoner uniform and continue with their structure. And ACN is 1 trillion times better than APC and PDP combined!
I like your perspective that both APC and PDP are cursed and evil. PDP is the deep blue sea while APC is the devil. Nothing good can come out of them.

How I wish Nigerian youths can be united and form or join a young party.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A PDP Cardholder by Openbusiness: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
DamZik:
I like your perspective that both APC and PDP are cursed and evil. PDP is the deep blue sea while APC is the devil. Nothing good can come out of them.

How I wish Nigerian youths can be united and form or join a young party.
This party might be the answer in 2023, if Nigeria still exists. I'm still observing them with 7 eyes

1 Like

Re: How To Become A PDP Cardholder by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
This party might be the answer in 2023, if Nigeria still exists. I'm still observing them with 7 eyes
I pray so. I have joined them at my local level. Let's try our best against 2023.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Chief Buratai Reject ICC Investigation On Nigerian Army / Another Lockdown From January 1 To January 18? / Easy Way To Access Your NIN Slip, And Card With No Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.