Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example (33307 Views)

Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by mancanoe: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
oneeast:
Propaganda does not help anyone, this is the present condition of Agbani road Enugu, most parts of Enugu are in such a mess but someone snapped government house from 100 different dimensions to deceive people that doesn't Enugu

this is ologo by agbani road near police college.
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by melodyogonna(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why people are still responding to these guys that only want to derail the thread is what I don't understand. What exactly are you trying to proof to them?

1 Like

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by B2mario(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
melodyogonna:

I can't find the post anymore and I no get strength to dig so I'm taking down my comment.

Better for you. Stop buying to propaganda, it's not good. Rochas did well in Imo state.
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by kingsavage: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Media propaganda is doing no good to your wasted tribe, but what do you expect, your culture is deception. The future of the yoruba race is buried in lies.

Continue wailing whilst your sisters are here doing olosho work.

Continue relying on media propaganda whilst your brothers in the east are succeeding.

https://www.dailymediang.com/top-10-nigerian-schools-with-best-waec-results/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/431360470540719394/
thunder fire your igbo skull grin grin .. what will y orubas be doing in that cursed region of yours when we have Europe and America to go ?
Idiotic igbo man grin grin
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
kingsavage:
thunder fire your igbo skull grin grin .. what will y orubas be doing in that cursed region of yours when we have Europe and America to go ?
Idiotic igbo man grin grin

Oga, nobody is begging you to come to my region.

1 Like

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by kingsavage: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Oga, nobody is begging you to come to my region.
so shutup and stop lying.. no omoluabi is interested in igbo land... we only go there to fvck your women during NYSC and come back grin grin
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2020
kingsavage:
so shutup and stop lying.. no omoluabi is interested in igbo land... we only go there to fvck your women during NYSC and come back grin grin

Ofcourse na, it's every cone heads dream and fantasy to settle with an igbo woman. Keep lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by Jackonsy(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
This pictures are just not upto 0.5% of enugu

Gburu gburu is the worst governor, we ndi enugu refers him as madam

He have done nothing only social media alleluia singers

Come to agbani road by mbanugo to depot around police detective college,niggurs enugu you see was beautified by Sullivan our amiable past governor

Gburu gburu the now governor's achievement is nsukka via Opi to UNN gate

Come to enugu Ogbete main market road via prisons old park to precise to Zenith bank roundabout, potholes there will be time bomb

This governor and administration is the worst so far

1 Like

Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by kingsavage: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

Ofcourse na, it's every cone heads dream and fantasy to settle with an igbo woman. Keep lying to yourself.
idiot.. we only go there and fvck them during need and return to our land... who wants to marry a yam leg? grin grin
We only use their pussy juice to wet out dicks grin grin
Re: State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example by nesphil(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
You're talking trash Johannesburg and the States that you mention are mates?. You won't be focused on your celebration of mediocrity.
Karlman:

Why are you wasting yoir energy
That dude is dumb as bag if sand

Akwa ibom. Delta. Rivers should be like jborg if resources where put to proper use

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.