Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It (1531 Views)

Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues / Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2020
sometimes it gets real bad and fades.

1 Like

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2020
It's updating

1 Like

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2020
bonaventure73:
It's updating
been like that for 5 days. takes 5 days to update ?
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by falcon01: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2020
this is called a Metamorphosis, after 2 weeks you'll get an iPhone 12

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2020
falcon01:
this is called a Metamorphosis, after 2 weeks you'll get an iPhone 12
i dont need an iphone 12. am happy with my iphone 4 and my iphone 6se. I use my phones for business transactions not to play games.

2 Likes

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by falcon01: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2020
lekki1444:
i dont need an iphone 12. am happy with my iphone 4 and my iphone 6se. I use my phones for business transactions not to play games.
urhhm Ok

1 Like

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2020
lekki1444:
been like
that for 5 days. takes 5 days to update ?

Yes the new update is big
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2020
bonaventure73:

alright. say hi to your mama for me. tell her its her ex

10 Likes

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by kozmokaz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy
bonaventure73:

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by GoldenJulius(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Seems your phone visited NTA

3 Likes

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by TheDejiEmpire(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Your screen is bad that’s why and it’s called dead pixels not lines. Change your screen and you’re fine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by chudyprince: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheDejiEmpire:
Your screen is bad that’s why and it’s called dead pixels not lines. Change your screen and you’re fine.
... And the beauty is gone afterwards grin

1 Like

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by Flytime: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
lekki1444:
why you dey call am 6se, that one na se
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Flytime:
why you dey call am 6se, that one na se
Yup SE
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheDejiEmpire:
Thanks bro. Much appreciated
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by chinwe74548: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
: i dont need an iphone 12. am happy with my iphone 4 and my iphone 6se. I use my phones for business transactions not to play games.urhhm Ok
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheDejiEmpire:
on a side note so this phone is only 16 gigs and 15.6 gigs is being used. do you think that may be a factor ? maybe there is not much space to load up properly ?
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
more pics

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by Rareoil(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
lekki1444:
alright. say hi to your mama for me. tell her its her ex
Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by macskillzy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na eclipse of the screen

3 Likes

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by Afromentalist: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2020
lekki1444:
on a side note so this phone is only 16 gigs and 15.6 gigs is being used. do you think that may be a factor ? maybe there is not much space to load up properly ?
It’s called planned obsolescence. The manufacturers programs it that way so after some time you must buy a new one. It’s all programmed.

You can try and fix the screen but then another issue will pop up after some time and the cycle goes on until you buy a more recent phone. Capitalism that is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by lekki1444: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Afromentalist:

It’s called planned obsolescence. The manufacturers programs it that way so after some time you must buy a new one. It’s all programmed.

You can try and fix the screen but then another issue will pop up after some time and the cycle goes on until you buy a more recent phone. Capitalism that is
WOW THATS CRAZY. Very insightful revelation. dubious business practices.Thanks bro. I dont want to buy another one though lol that phone holds many memories for me. besides i cant justify paying the crazy amount they are asking for new iphones. i only use my phones for uber, paypal, bank account apps, money transfer apps, wassap and to call so all these new phones will be wasted on me. i dont need all the extra gadgets they put on them. that new stuff is for filmmakers or gamers etc which i am neither.

1 Like

Re: So Here Is An Iphone 6se That I Own. What Is Causing The White Lines On It by Afromentalist: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2020
lekki1444:
WOW THATS CRAZY. Very insightful revelation. dubious business practices.Thanks bro. I dont want to buy another one though lol that phone holds many memories for me. besides i cant justify paying the crazy amount they are asking for new iphones. i only use my phones for uber, paypal, bank account apps, money transfer apps, wassap and to call so all these new phones will be wasted on me. i dont need all the extra gadgets they put on them. that new stuff is for filmmakers or gamers etc which i am neither.

I feel you. I too I hold an old iPhone and I am perfectly fine with it. Strictly business and calls.

I was just letting you know how the game is being played on us all end consumers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please House,i Opened A Shop In A Weak Signal Environment.. / Tecno Spark6 / Pls Guys Help Me Select Which Tecno Or Infinix Phone I Should Get..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.