Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? (3758 Views)

Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? / Is My Iphone Battery Okay? Help Please / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by Rareoil(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
StepTwo:

It’s been at 91% for about a week now

Don't allow your phone to hit 100%, 80% and you unplug. Also don't allow it to die completely 10% you charge it.

Always have at the back of your mind that every battery gets weaker with time, but this can be slowed down.
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by Mike23r: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2020
StepTwo:

I see, though it wasn’t so with the one I used before this one

apple nah weeray
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by Nememmaobi: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Please, i bought a new i phone and i saw that the battery health is at 99%, is that normal ?

1 Like

Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by ayotade09(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Abudu2000:
500 u said? If op no pay 3k nothing for am. His battery go hit 80 soon then begins to hang and affects his motherboard coz he listened 2 fools like u. If I screenshot my balance for u ur whole family can't measure up. We got skills and ppl pay heavily for our skills but you on the other hand nah u know the whole scam methods "mr veteran yahooMAN"
screenshot am make we see weyrey anytime they don catch scammer na so so if I show you my account balance baba I dare show us no go find job

1 Like

Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by ayotade09(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2022
It is possible the battery was boosted to 100% I usually advice people if you want to buy a UK iPhone dont but the one with 100% health most of them they boost the battery if it is still on 90% is a good buy the last iPhone I used was iPhone 11 UK used the battery was on 87% strong as hell when I update the os the battery optimize to 92% by it self
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by tecnolad(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2022
Nememmaobi:
Please, i bought a new i phone and i saw that the battery health is at 99%, is that normal ?

What model did you buy?
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
ayotade09:
It is possible the battery was boosted to 100% I usually advice people if you want to buy a UK iPhone dont but the one with 100% health most of them they boost the battery if it is still on 90% is a good buy the last iPhone I used was iPhone 11 UK used the battery was on 87% strong as hell when I update the os the battery optimize to 92% by it self

How many hours a day does it last with normal use?

How long do you think a new iphone 11 pro max battery should last with minimal use? That is, no gaming, music, videos, movies or youtube. Just minimal internet use.
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by ayotade09(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
hifocus:

How many hours a day does it last with normal use?

How long do you think a new iphone 11 pro max battery should last with minimal use? That is, no gaming, music, videos, movies or youtube. Just minimal internet use.
a day and few hours any mobile phone that the battery can go a day without charging it is fantastic by me
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
ayotade09:
a day and few hours any mobile phone that the battery can go a day without charging it is fantastic by me

Okay. Thanks a lot.
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by Effizybozz: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
StepTwo:
Hello phone gurus, I bought this iPhone on the 13th of October, that’s exactly 20days today and just discovered the battery health ha s moves from 100% to 98%. I consider that to fast. Please, I need your opinions, is this okay?

I’m having same issues
My battery health decline from 100% to 96% in a space of 3weeks. How did you go about it
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by seedorfy134(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Effizybozz:

I’m having same issues
My battery health decline from 100% to 96% in a space of 3weeks. How did you go about it
new or uk use?
Re: Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? by Effizybozz: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
seedorfy134:
new or uk use?

Uk used sir
Open box

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S6 / Get Back Lost Contacts, Photos, SMS From Your Android Phone On PC / #NigeriaAt58: MTN Announces 200% Bonus On All Data - See Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.