Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Pick-up Station Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pick-up Station Business (463 Views)

N100m Capital: Hotel Or Petrol Station Business? / Filling Station Business / How To Start Oil & Gas Filling Station Business With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick-up Station Business by Micholo5(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
I have been nursing this idea - pickup station, for a while now. The idea is to poise as a station for e-commerce sites where customers can come to pick up their goods.

I need the input of the Nairaland people.
Is the idea viable?
Do you think its profitable?

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Station Business by LikeAking: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Micholo5:
I have been nursing this idea - pickup station, for a while now. The idea is to poise as a station for e-commerce sites where customers can come to pick up their goods.

I need the input of the Nairaland people.
Is the idea viable?
Do you think its profitable?

Xplain ur idea wella.

I dont understand.
Re: Pick-up Station Business by Micholo5(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
LikeAking:

Xplain ur idea wella.

I dont understand.

For instance,If you make an order on Jumia and decide against home delivery, the order will be taken to a pick up station where you can then get your order.

many of these pick up stations are private owned. the owners just liaise with Jumia.
Re: Pick-up Station Business by LikeAking: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Micholo5:

For instance,If you make an order on Jumia and decide against home delivery, the order will be taken to a pick up station where you can then get your order.

many of these pick up stations are private owned. the owners just liaise with Jumia.

ok.

So, you want to establish a pick up station?
Re: Pick-up Station Business by Micholo5(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2020
LikeAking:

ok.
So, you want to establish a pick up station?
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Payrecharge - Buy And Sell Airtime / Tree Resin For Sale / Where To Sell Your Paypal Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.