Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima (4112 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by wingmanIII: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Built2last:
Lol

They are about to make that interview popular.

Kanu gave epic historical responses in that interview that has got the entire Southern Nigeria thinking

Anyway in another news.

Some of these arguments about what is happening in Oyigbo/Obigbo are quite needless and only serve to detract from the real issue.

Regardless of whatever IPOB did or didn't do during the protest, an ELECTED GOVERNMENT has no right to send in the Military into an armless civilian population for whatever reason. The military do not use rubber bullets, teargas, water cannisters etc. They use live bullets and by virtue of their training, the only language they understand is "Open Fire" and "Cease Fire". So anyone sending in soldiers into a civilian population has only one thing in mind: BLOODSHED. If you want to arrest people you suspect were behind the destruction in your state or you want to go from house to house looking for guns you believe were taken from security agents by hoodlums, you use the Police which is the body empowered by law to deal with civilians. The police would now make arrest and charge those arrested to court where they would be given FAIR HEARING to determine their guilt or innocence. If they are innocent, they go free but if they are guilty, the law will handle them accordingly. This is how a decent society operates. The moment you brought in soldiers, what you are implying is that the people you want to go after are more powerful than the police and you now need the military to unleash their might on them. Now, this would be understandable if you were dealing with an armed group domiciled in a distinct location far removed from civilian population which is not the case here. Sending in soldiers after announcing to the whole world that 6 personnel were killed in the violence, amounts to giving those soldiers a blanket cheque to go on a revenge killing.

This is simple, really.

For emphasis, I'm not saying anyone who killed a security operative should be allowed to go free. Far from it. I'm saying the govt should use the law to deliver justice here, and should not engage in EXTRAJUDICIAL action.

And I think the argument as to whether the proper name is Obigbo or Oyigbo is foolishly silly and dumb at the same time. Distraction, really. As distracting as all the other over-extrapolated needless nuances we are injecting into this issue.
Sometimes, we destroy an otherwise worthy cause with petty ill-thought out narrative and conspiracy theories even when we have enough fact to sustain such cause.

The ethnic origin of the governor of Rivers State is as irrelevant as that of the majority of the victims of this military operation in this case. Which group love you and which group doesn't love you doesn't matter.

Only one thing matters and that is that an ELECTED GOVT is using the military to carry out operation in a civilian environment with its attendant consequences. This is a recipe for EXTRAJUDICIAL killings assuming without conceding that it is not already happening.

Thank you!
Funny enough the uncouth governor was crying bitterly under military assault in the 2019 elections. He now deems it fit to call them in to deal with innocent civilians.
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by ggood: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
I never like Nnamdi Kanu but I like him now most those things he pointed out is true at least I agree with him 70%

I know almajiris will call for his arrest

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by GodIsBiafran: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
What Shettima Yerima does not know is that his stupidity is too large to be measured. Yerima is lost and never to be found again.
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Mayng01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shetima yerima is a shit.
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by olisaEze(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
My friend goan sleep! It’s like you don’t know what the job of a journalist is.

What am I even saying, na quota system qualifications u get sef, so how you wan take know. grin

Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Habiyo: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who is talking. Arrest him and The whole thing will collapse.
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by adekola4258: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shettima is a freeman today because we have a sectional leader...
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Yebosola(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=TecM0 post=95568083] grin

He be like say this Congo Northern cap they fry some people brain

Shettima Yerima

Nnamdi Kanu

Adeyinka Grandson

All 3 men pocess some special kind of stupidity that makes them think they have any orders to give anyone

Shetima ordered the whole North to chase Ibo, he is ordering a President to arrest people talking online, Nnamdi Kanu keeps ordering International Criminal Court , United Nations and America on Facebook to come rescue his Biafra
Adeyinka Grandson seats in his mini London rented room and make a video after returning from his multiple job as an illegal undocumented immigrant and issues out order to millions of Yorubas

Add Mumucious Muric join them.
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Anyiamaka: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Built2last:
Lol

They are about to make that interview popular.

Kanu gave epic historical responses in that interview that has got the entire Southern Nigeria thinking

Anyway in another news.

Some of these arguments about what is happening in Oyigbo/Obigbo are quite needless and only serve to detract from the real issue.

Regardless of whatever IPOB did or didn't do during the protest, an ELECTED GOVERNMENT has no right to send in the Military into an armless civilian population for whatever reason. The military do not use rubber bullets, teargas, water cannisters etc. They use live bullets and by virtue of their training, the only language they understand is "Open Fire" and "Cease Fire". So anyone sending in soldiers into a civilian population has only one thing in mind: BLOODSHED. If you want to arrest people you suspect were behind the destruction in your state or you want to go from house to house looking for guns you believe were taken from security agents by hoodlums, you use the Police which is the body empowered by law to deal with civilians. The police would now make arrest and charge those arrested to court where they would be given FAIR HEARING to determine their guilt or innocence. If they are innocent, they go free but if they are guilty, the law will handle them accordingly. This is how a decent society operates. The moment you brought in soldiers, what you are implying is that the people you want to go after are more powerful than the police and you now need the military to unleash their might on them. Now, this would be understandable if you were dealing with an armed group domiciled in a distinct location far removed from civilian population which is not the case here. Sending in soldiers after announcing to the whole world that 6 personnel were killed in the violence, amounts to giving those soldiers a blanket cheque to go on a revenge killing.

This is simple, really.

For emphasis, I'm not saying anyone who killed a security operative should be allowed to go free. Far from it. I'm saying the govt should use the law to deliver justice here, and should not engage in EXTRAJUDICIAL action.

And I think the argument as to whether the proper name is Obigbo or Oyigbo is foolishly silly and dumb at the same time. Distraction, really. As distracting as all the other over-extrapolated needless nuances we are injecting into this issue.
Sometimes, we destroy an otherwise worthy cause with petty ill-thought out narrative and conspiracy theories even when we have enough fact to sustain such cause.

The ethnic origin of the governor of Rivers State is as irrelevant as that of the majority of the victims of this military operation in this case. Which group love you and which group doesn't love you doesn't matter.

Only one thing matters and that is that an ELECTED GOVT is using the military to carry out operation in a civilian environment with its attendant consequences. This is a recipe for EXTRAJUDICIAL killings assuming without conceding that it is not already happening.

You are well informed! Your contribution is as erudite as it is verbose.
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Web2020: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Can someone please post the said interview between Dele and Kanu here. I want to watch it
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by limeta(f): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
This shettiman is not even a Nigerians
He was born in chad
Whats the Bleep
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Benoxvals(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
They should arrest Shettima for watching the interview..he even watched the entire interview self
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Emyogalanya: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
leokid866:
I think this one is drunk......
after all the threat they sent to stop the interview, now they want to arrest him
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by Oksman(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
frankleesehi:
Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With NNAMDI KANU - Shettima Yerima Tell Buhari

The president of Arewa consultative forum, Shettima Yerima has asked the president to arrest Dele momodu over his interview with IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, HGS Media Plus Report.

Speaking in Kano, Yerima stated that Dele Momodu has given Nnamdi Kanu more platform to insult our great country and the president.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/11/arrest-dele-momodu-over-that-interview-with-nnamdi-kanu-shettima-yerima-tell-buhari/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Arrest him for what?
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nonsense! No freedom again?
Re: Arrest Dele Momodu Over That Interview With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima Yerima by FEGNO: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2020
You guys are fools. Arrest him? But this Government is rehabilitating boko haram members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom / Laughing Out Loud! Have You Seen This Asuquo's Cartoon Of Tinubu And Buhari / I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.