Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

BREAKING:Nigerian Presidential Candidate is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING:Nigerian Presidential Candidate is Dead (656 Views)

Record-breaking Nigerian Mum Finally Cuts Her Hair / Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Flaunts Her Sexy Laps And Side Bum In Interview. / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING:Nigerian Presidential Candidate is Dead by zyck: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
A former Presidential candidate of National Action Council (NAC) Dr. Olapade Agoro is dead.

DAILY POST gathered that Agoro, a native of Osun State was sick for few days.

He marked his 78 birthday two weeks ago on October 17, DAILY POST learnt.

Our correspondent gathered that Agoro died around 3 am on Sunday.

One of his children, Alhaja Adeola Ago confirmed the death of her father to journalists on Sunday.

Adeola Agoro while confirming the death said, “Olapade Agoro we are calling you but you’re not answering again.

“‘Ha! We said we loved you but you refused to listen.

“You have left us like that.

“It’s not okay o. It’s just not okay.

“But as you have gone to be with your mother Dorcas Oyejola Asabi, I won’t talk yet.

“But this is not fair on me.

“Baba Deola, you should have looked back a little now….

“Ha death you’re wicked!”

Late Olapade Agoro Made a terrible confession before he gave up ,read here>>>https://inuaye.com.ng/2020/11/01/breakingnigerian-presidential-candidate-is-dead/
Re: BREAKING:Nigerian Presidential Candidate is Dead by zyck: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
zyck:
A former Presidential candidate of National Action Council (NAC) Dr. Olapade Agoro is dead.

DAILY POST gathered that Agoro, a native of Osun State was sick for few days.

He marked his 78 birthday two weeks ago on October 17, DAILY POST learnt.

Our correspondent gathered that Agoro died around 3 am on Sunday.

One of his children, Alhaja Adeola Ago confirmed the death of her father to journalists on Sunday.

Adeola Agoro while confirming the death said, “Olapade Agoro we are calling you but you’re not answering again.

“‘Ha! We said we loved you but you refused to listen.

“You have left us like that.

“It’s not okay o. It’s just not okay.

“But as you have gone to be with your mother Dorcas Oyejola Asabi, I won’t talk yet.

“But this is not fair on me.

“Baba Deola, you should have looked back a little now….

“Ha death you’re wicked!”

Late Olapade Agoro Made a terrible confession before he gave up ,read here>>>https://inuaye.com.ng/2020/11/01/breakingnigerian-presidential-candidate-is-dead/

Re: BREAKING:Nigerian Presidential Candidate is Dead by NobleAngell(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rest on sir.
Re: BREAKING:Nigerian Presidential Candidate is Dead by zyck: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
NobleAngell:
Rest on sir.

cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her / Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya, Divulges What Set Him Apart From Fellow Nigerians / A Village House Is Valueless. A Car Is A Liability - Businessman Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.