Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Bbnaija’s Nina Finally Show Off Her Son's Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Nina Finally Show Off Her Son's Face (660 Views)

Mathew Olaoluwa Edwards: Mike & Wife, Perri Reveal Their Son's Face / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Nina Finally Show Off Her Son's Face by onebani: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Former reality TV star Nina Ivy has finally unveiled her son's face.

The mother of one took to her Instagram and shared a photo of herself.

She Wrote

To my son,

I loved you from the very start

You stole my breath , embraced my heart,I remember the first day I held you in my arms I felt a love so unreal,

Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime, thank you for choosing me to to be your mummy , you are my definition of perfect 

Hi everyone, meet my baby @denzelkely

See photos:

Use The Link Below To See Photos
https://www.onebaniblog.com/bbnaijas-nina-finally-show-off-her-sons-face/

Re: Bbnaija’s Nina Finally Show Off Her Son's Face by uchaymart(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Just like I always advice young ladies, "leave older men for their wives before you finally settle down with your hubby" Instead these ladies call them "Sugar Daddies", "Helpers",...

Nina is beautiful and same also to her hubby who is handsome.
Why is this kid looking old at this age??
Re: Bbnaija’s Nina Finally Show Off Her Son's Face by We4all: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
The unfortunate husband should carry out a DNA asap. Loose girls like Nina can't be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

YBNL Pricess Temmie Ovwasa Comes Out As A Non-binary Queer Woman In New Album / Music : Rexxie Ft Mohbad - Kpk ''ko Por Keh'' / Shatta Wale Carried This Slay Queen Home After Grinding Her At A Party. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.