Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa (60209 Views)

Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why didn't his God save him? Lmao.

Useless God
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by ramdris(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Anger...i don't know humans can't control anger

My grandfather will always say to me son....
Four things destroy a man easily
They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
And lust towards the opposite sex because the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
Your grandpa is[was] a wise man... I totally agree with him... which I can imbibe his tot...
And purgatory for the wallet
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by kc4christ(m): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wahala,man no suppose fight for hole
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by BigBashiru: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/01/pastor-female-assistant-burnt-to-death-by-jealous-lover-in-bayelsa/

Men are senseless and will always be. Always doing sick things over women.
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by changeskc: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

[b]Four things destroy a man easily
They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
And lust towards the opposite sex because the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
[/b]

I so love ur quote. Meeehhnn !!!
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Nyanabo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
Stop traveling to USA
Tell your families to go out of USA while there's still time
USA will be punished for all her sins
Go out of her, my people, so that you be not partaker of her punishment
For her sins are risen to the sky..
When will it start ?
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by UNCL3(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
Hell to the soul

Slawormiir the real nigga
I respect you alot here

I invited you by mentioning your name to a thread I created, I actually dropped a new single and i would really appreciate it if you check it out for me

link

https://audiomack.com/uncl3/song/Bleep-the-sysytem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by euniselfyahoo: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Very bad
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by robosky02(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kai
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Nyanabo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Is the murderer the only person frustrated in the country?
Why haven't you killed your neighbor or girlfriend, so we will know you are really frustrated.
Instead of you and your likes to condemn a wicked and evil act, you will all be on this forum with your hypocritical life.
If this happened in another part of the country, it is another trash you and your likes would have posted.
Just as Lekki deaths is more important to you than Oyingbo or Azukwu's more loss of lives of youths.
Shame on you all.

I don talk my own.

My friend STFU. See who is calling another a hypocrite.
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Shortcut2life: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Why haven't you killed your neighbor or girlfriend, so we will know you are really frustrated.
Instead of you and your likes to condemn a wicked and evil act, you will all be on this forum with your hypocritical life.
If this happened in another part of the country, it is another trash you and your likes would have posted.
Just as Lekki deaths is more important to you than Oyingbo or Azukwu's more loss of lives of youths.
Shame on you all.

I don talk my own.

How I won take address this guy matter like this see the country tire person jare
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Shortcut2life: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nyanabo:

My friend STFU. See who is calling another a hypocrite.

Asin nut just loose for the guy head ...
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by SATANNIST: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
satanic boyfriend
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by cardoctor(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Heavenly gbege
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Nyanabo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Paxxcarl:
who be dis ode cheesy
If you ask me na who I go ask ? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by lomprico(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Crime of passion.
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Nyanabo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Plead:
Why didn't his God save him? Lmao.

Useless God

Oin grin

Many are mad but few roam the street, you could have hid your face instead of showing everyone on NL how stupid and useless you are shocked

5 Likes

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Asianjollof007: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
Hell to the soul

Your grandad was a wise man, a real niggar. I go post this thing for my whatsapp status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Omoslim26: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
Hell to the soul

Hmm word

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who is the pastor bikonu? Who died? Who set the house on fire ?
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by scopusng(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
Hell to the soul

My old man used to say prickk and mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by oluwasegun007(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
Hell to the soul

Your grandfather said all this... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

They are
Anger
Greed
Pride
Hell to the soul

Don't you mean "laxative"?

Because the pocket go dey spray like who get diarrhea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by poiZon: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Shame on you all.

I don talk my own.
So person no fit just type frustration and submit again without query?
Haba... Ah ah
Chai....
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Pearly255(f): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing

Obsession is a sickness
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Sokari29: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Karlovich:
So much uncontrolled anger in Nigeria, RIP to the dead lovers.
Learn to read b4 u type rubbish!.. Pastor and his assistant not lover!
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by tianshie(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Etifa Oloriburuku. Nuff said.
Re: Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa by Bukasint(f): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Stop traveling to USA

Tell your families to go out of USA while there's still time

USA will be punished for all her sins

Go out of her, my people, so that you be not partaker of her punishment

For her sins are risen to the sky..

One of the man ones on Nairaland. You are truly mad. Pls visit psychiatric centre before it's too late...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet / Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.