Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer (360 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer by Komu1048(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2021
This happen to me yesterday at my client house

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

Please if person use sterilizer, is it a sin in Islam? I need answer please.

Note: No bashing, let’s respect each other
Re: Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer by Oyebaba10: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2021
It's not a sin to use sanitizer, whether it contains alcoholic content or not cos you're not consuming it
Re: Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2021
If it was a sin why did Allah invent alcohol? Why did Allah invent the person that invented alcohol?
Allah made alcohol for a reason, use it, enjoy it.
Re: Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer by Komu1048(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
If it was a sin why did Allah invent alcohol? Why did Allah invent the person that invented alcohol?
Allah made alcohol for a reason, use it, enjoy it.

Please I want people to come up with Quran citation. Because the man is a full Islamic scholar
Re: Is It A Sin For Muslims To Use Alcohol Sanitizer by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 05, 2021
N

(1) (Reply)

Word Of JESUS On Those Who Don't Do What He Says / Count Your Blessings / JUST IN!! Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka (read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.