Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? (2765 Views)

8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited / Blackface Naija lil Wayne Diss ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? by batimoore: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? by gidifav: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
Blackface grin Total waste of time , we now know the follower among the three boys , 2face is making waves and faze is still keepin thgs real but Blackface out of the picture in fact out of the industry , i mean who listens to him NOBODYYY
Re: Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? by BabaEleko(m): 2:40am On Mar 13, 2011
gidifav:

Blackface grin Total waste of time , we now know the follower among the three boys , 2face is making waves and faze is still keepin thgs real but Blackface out of the picture in fact out of the industry , i mean who listens to him NOBODYYY

Who don't listen? Just u and ur father don't. Blackface is still dropping good music. If u are not a true fan of good music then that na ur own family palava. Blackface dropped some new issh this year and i've had it on replay on my playlist. U dumb mora4ka! Google and look for his new tracks; Defender, Knock me off (had it on loop) and time. Try using ur mouth to talk next time, not ur yansh.
Re: Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? by gidifav: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

Who don't listen? Just u and your father don't. Blackface is still dropping good music. If u are not a true fan of good music then that na your own family palava. Blackface dropped some new issh this year and i've had it on replay on my playlist. U dumb mora4ka! Google and look for his new tracks; Defender, Knock me off (had it on loop) and time. Try using your mouth to talk next time, not your yansh.

I see you , Who teach u how to use computer and internet o dee, You just carry keyboard type dey abuse , I see say ur case no be easy one SULE,
Your foolishness complex , You no like watin i talk go Hug transformer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? by mikuz(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2011
Keep it up guys! Continue the exchange of words! Forget the thread's name!
Re: Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? by BabaEleko(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2011
gidifav:

I see you , Who teach u how to use computer and internet o dee, You just carry keyboard type dey abuse , I see say your case no be easy one SULE,
Your foolishness complex , You no like watin i talk go Hug transformer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gidifailure!
Re: Blackface Naija -time: Is Blackface Totally Out Of The Picture? by tunbosun1: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Blackfacenaija is still very much in d game, get dat into ur skull

(1) (Reply)

Solid Star Ft. Tiwa Savage - BABY JOLLOF [prod. By Masterkraft] / Rudeboy - ''Fire Fire'' (Audio) / Download One Republic & Logic — start Again (13 Reasons Why) Zippyshare Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.