Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean (523 Views)

"3 Weeks Terminal Leave" On PPA Letter - What Does It Mean? / Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean / Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Hassany4u(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Public administration (political science) I just got my statement of result this is what I have.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by ShenTeh(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hassany4u:
Public administration (political science) I just got my statement of result this is what I have.

Did you say YOUR statement of result?

Do you mean you did not study the course that is written on your SOR or you have forgotten what you studied?

I don't get it.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Hassany4u(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
ShenTeh:

Did you say YOUR statement of result?

Do you mean you did not study the course that is written on your SOR or you have forgotten what you studied?

I don't get it.
I was give public administration in 100 level the school mandated us to move to political science in 200 level, which was what I did till I graduated I don't understand why it was written in bracket beside public administration which I only did in hundred level.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by Hassany4u(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
I did public administration in hundred level but was mandated to move to political science in 200 level, I did political science till I graduated. But was issue this kind of result pls help o
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by LuckyKeys1: 2:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Public administration is your department while political science is your option.
Re: Pls What Does This Kind Of Degree Mean by abumereose: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Political science have many branches, you just did public administration aspect of it

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Shoots And Kills An NYSC Corps Member In Ibadan. / What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC / Urgent Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.