Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC (520 Views)

Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by Bukolaolamipo: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2023
My name is bukola an ex-corp member,finished my one year mandatory NYSC program in Warri , Delta state which was my place of primary assignment.i swear the one year was so fast that I cried when it was time for POP ,no more 33k at the end of the month plus my 10k salary from my madam in my PPA was stopping too,the way I felt that day,I have never felt that insecure in my entire 25 years of existence in this world.
I took my luggages and departed Warri for my hometown in Ibadan,was greeted with the smiling faces of family members but why they were happy I had returned,I was seeing myself as a burden already and truth be told,my mum told me exactly how I had become a burden to them in less than three weeks of ending my NYSC program,I began to find ways to rent my own apartment but what would I be doing after renting my apartment? I needed to eat everyday and also buy clothes, recharge my phone and keep some money as savings,let me remind you that I don't enjoy asking a man for money.I tried every business I could lay my hands on ,Amazon kdp, CPA marketing, blogging, ghostwriting but it was always looking like magic until I ran into an old friend while coming from the market one day,she was dazzling and she had an iphone 14 in her hands,I was like this girl don enter hookup !we exchanged numbers and she promised to say hi to me on WhatsApp,we chatted on WhatsApp as soon as I got home and she let me in on the business nobody was looking at that she was doing,she was selling Instagram accounts and she was making it big ,she introduced me to it and in less that one week of starting I made my first #50k..I used the money to invest more into the business and today I get a regular 250k to 500k depending on how profitable the market for it is.
I can confidently say I can teach you how to make money out of it , especially in this Q4 because that is when this business receives so much patronage.but I'll be teaching for free. I am not going to ask you to pay a dime, I'll continue to update this thread until it is time to finally start the training then we'll go on whatsapp where we can do our training without the interference of any overzealous BOT.
If you want to attend this class you must tick these boxes
✅ Your capital to buy your first account (b/w 3.5k to #6k)
✅ 💯 Undivided Attention
✅ Positive attitude
✅ Your Android phone,iphone or laptop
✅Ability to implement ruthlessly
I'll update this thread in the evening.
A lot of people always ask me about how much they can make in this business,and I tell them it depends on how much effort you can put in
I taught my younger brother and in less than two weeks he sold like 12 accounts with at least a profit of 10k on it
Please do not address me as a sir/ma I'm still a young lady ,if you have any questions just drop it here and I'll be glad to answer you.
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by wittywriter: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Following...maybe a worthy knowledge thread....

Howbeit many are using the internet oblivion of the immense opportunities and earning funnels the online space comprises of.

Bukolaolamipo:

You're very correct,and thats where the newbies are having issues,they come across so many opportunities to earn money on the internet so they pay so called coaches to teach them and in the end they are as confused as ever

Wittyness
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by Bukolaolamipo: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2023
wittywriter:
Following...maybe a worthy knowledge thread....

Howbeit many are using the internet oblivion of the immense opportunities and earning funnels the online space comprises of.

Wittyness
You're very correct,and thats where the newbies are having issues,they come across so many opportunities to earn money on the internet so they pay so called coaches to teach them and in the end they are as confused as ever
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by Bukolaolamipo: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2023
Good morning everyone, I'm so sorry for not updating the thread had to attend to some emergencies
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by Bukolaolamipo: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2023
Good day guys I'm back and will be updating this thread let me know if you are following me by dropped a 🔥 emoji
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by Bukolaolamipo: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2023
If you guys know the package I'm about to deliver for free, you'll be more than ready to pay full attending to what I'm about to teach you guys and start implementing immediately,this business will take you from #0 to 100k in profits if you follow everything I will tell you about this business, people are doing the same business and not making enough,but I'll tell you a lot of tricks that will help you make so much especially before Xmas so you can enjoy your Xmas despite the impact of the economic situation on financial pockets.
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by Bukolaolamipo: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2023
U001:
Earn daily trading synthetic indices on deriv using free information
Please create your own thread abeg
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by muhdolamilekan(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Would u type ur whatsapp number
Re: What To Do To Earn A Decent Income After NYSC by Bukolaolamipo: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2023
[quote author=muhdolamilekan post=126860811]Would u type ur whatsapp number[/quote
I'll still update the class

(1) (Reply)

After Nysc, What Next? / Urgent Vacancy ( At Glc ) / Katsina State Corp Members Are Yet To Be Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.