Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS (13008 Views)

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
dokie:

Nwokem, go and look at my posts. I have no time for bull-shit. Onye gwa gi ezioku i si no boko haram. Dey dia.

Make una dey dia dey form IPOB without fire power. Soldiers will continue to use young igbo boys in the east for shooting practice.

If you don't know, the international community isn't going do anything to the Nigerian military, at least not now. And even if they do, can that bring back the lives of those young boys that have been killed?

You cant confront a brute and archaic country like Nigeria without having enormous firepower. And since IPOB does not have that, let them lie low simple.

But if you say you know more than everyone else, i wish you the best.
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Intelcorei7:

Ah are u speechless
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

These are the internet warriors that use to insult us. For example notasyouthink. They dont go to protest or anything. But we are happy a lost brother is back to his senses
You're wasting your time thinking you can deceive any reasonable person by changing the narrative, but you have failed both you and the people that are paying you to cover their atrocious acts on social media.

Karma must surely visit you and your household including the beasts paying you.
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink you can open the link it is his official handle. I hope everybody there are afojas.
I've told you you're wasting your time, there is no way you can make any reasonable person to join you in supporting the killing of innocent unarmed people, are we in the 13th century??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks / PDP warns INEC, reveals how APC plans to rig 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.