Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS (12993 Views)

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
So na now una eyes open?

"Common Wike" as one of them said.

I laugh in tongues...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Should we tell him his lord and savior is no where to be found?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by smileyoo: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
honest ibo people know that ipob is never a threat to nigeria yet, forget about all these noise-making by mnk, because he has no solid platform to challenge the authorities in Nigeria.
what's going on in oyigbo is bare-faced politics by selfish politicians, especially wike.
if indeed ipob committed any crime in your locality, as alleged by wike, is that enough reason to lock -down the whole community ?thereby denying them basic things necessary for living their lives, hence you are looking for only ipob members, why not go
after only those ipob members who committed the crimes ?
why dislodging the whole community because of a vulnerable group like ipob, all in a bid to please your masters.
i only pity the innocent ones caught in this web of un- necessary violence and blood-shed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
R.I.P to the dead. I wish the living uses his brain from here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Notasyouthink you can open the link it is his official handle. I hope everybody there are afojas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
The ones wey still get life God give them sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Ever8090: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
One even called him a mad man sitting on a chair in London.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
The wise up is just endless. I think I'll stop here goodnight

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
One even called him a mad man sitting a chair in London.. grin

Should I keep updating

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Ever8090: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Should I keep updating
oga go on iam enjoying grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Nicoswit(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Should I keep updating
Plz what is the facebook page where the stuffs is going on...i cant view those pix
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ever8090:
oga go on iam enjoying grin

Lol.
Thanks for the encouragement grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nicoswit:

Plz what is the facebook page where the stuffs is going on...i cant view those pix

It is Nnamdi Kanu official handle. The last post he just made. Click on the link or find it yourself. It has 300k likes thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol. Eyes go soon clear finish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
I don laugh sotey my bele dey pain me. Some Igbos are getting the music that their leader is clueless.
an IPOB asked a question master what is the next step and another IPOB gave a reply that threw me off balance see the post.

https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2845120479106019/
Wow your job is Nnamdi kanu
I love that
I think u are obsess with kanu
Cos all this you thread upon thread won’t change anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thank God some of his blind followers have started to reason like human and the next step is to quit the group.
IPOB is Nnamdi Kanu's deadly family business.If you wish to live long don't listen to him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ojiofor:
Thank God some of his blind followers have started to reason like human and the next step is to quit the group.
IPOB is Nnamdi Kanu's deadly family business.If you wish to live long don't listen to him.

Lol. 100 percent clueless.

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by marsman: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
History555:
The day kanu and quits his madness and lpob goes quite is the day nairaland will begin to suffer low patronage because without lpob or lgbo news what else will draw traffic
.. TINUBU
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Goodnight all. I don sleep
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by ludd2018: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
maiquel:
Mary Opara will be picked!
Whoever she is, she just put herself in trouble.

who cares .if you continue to exhibit fear they kill the more . It is time for an eye for an eye
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by ludd2018: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
All liars shall rot in hell.

What would Kanu be remembered for
For the hospital he built, the road he constructed, the charity organisation he is currently running or empowerment of Ndigbo.

Hope it won't be too late for those brainwashed fans of Kanu to wake up to reality
You are very poor in wisdom . people want freedom . I started seeking freedom before NK emerged . Nk is just asking for the freedom of his people . We ll remember kanu the way the world remember mandella and martin Luther king

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by WoeBetide666: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Lamidi Cownu is losing his followers by the day. Soon he'll no longer be relevant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by EmmySparky(m): 1:32am On Nov 02, 2020
lol...I have told my fellow Igbo youths about this dude...the guy is a fucking con artist...opportunistic prlck...Anyone who believes him is a big foooooooooool...By the way I am Emeka...so when quoting know am also an Igbo guy....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by dokie: 3:39am On Nov 02, 2020
ludd2018:

You are very poor in wisdom . people want freedom . I started seeking freedom before NK emerged . Nk is just asking for the freedom of his people . We ll remember kanu the way the world remember mandella and martin Luther king

Chief leave matter abeg.

By the time the soldiers finish with IPOB youths, Nnamdi Kanu will be so hated that no one will want to hear his name.

I gave up on him when he started telling his members to use molotov cocktails (petrol in bottles) to fight the army, and he actually meant it.

Who does that? It just gave him up as someone who doesn't have a strategy.

Kanu had done so well to galvanize so many youths in the South east. All he had to do was to leave buhari alone and focus on getting the political power of the south east which he would have succeeded in doing at that time. But he blew it.

That followership he enjoyed has started dwindling. The silent support he was getting from people who don't identify as IPOB has also been completely lost.

Its almost game over for him.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Exjoker(m): 4:04am On Nov 02, 2020
I will hope they rethink on their fight back decision oo... Not everyone in the south east is supporting IPOB.
I believe the SE would have developed better than it is now if not because of that civil war...
Any war that will last a year will be enough to cripple the whole SE economy to the ground. Not talk of destruction of properties and lives. To make matter worse for them, they are not situated along the sea.
A peaceful agitation is better for them....

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:10am On Nov 02, 2020
dokie:

Chief leave matter abeg.

By the time the soldiers finish with IPOB youths, Nnamdi Kanu will be so hated that no one will want to hear his name.

I gave up on him when he started telling his members to use molotov cocktails (petrol in bottles) to fight the army, and he actually meant it.

Who does that? It just gave him up as someone who doesn't have a strategy.

Kanu had done so well to galvanize so many youths in the South east. All he had to do was to leave buhari alone and focus on getting the political power of the south east which he would have succeeded in doing at that time. But he blew it.

That followership he enjoyed has started dwindling. The silent support he was getting from people who don't identify as IPOB has also been completely lost.

Its almost game over for him.
I have been telling them on nairaland the money you're contributing is not used to buy any guns. They keep calling me afonja.
Even if he wanted to pass such information he would have passed it in a secret way. A medium for only his volunteers so when stations were burnt they'll not know its him they'll think it's the volunteer.
Thank u brother. I told one if you want to be hot be hot. Dont be confused. You cant order war order for a governor head and still be calling Us.
Small Asari has guns how much more this guy who controls millions of igbos. He doesnt want to buy.

With the sophisticated weapons of the 21st century you're being told to use fuel and bottle in this world we are now for a man with machine guns and bombs.

May God save our remaining brothers.
If u cant equip us as a leader we pay to all the time then let us be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by Biafrannuke: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2020
The same agents opening nairaland threads are the ones going to Facebook to post. lol
Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Lol...that feeling when your enemies are so much of a failure that you start pitying them grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by bencr7: 4:33am On Nov 02, 2020
One thing of kalu he lack respect and he don't know hw to talk,our can someone in abroad talking telling me to go and fight for d struggle of something without him leading d way first...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Biafrannuke:
The same agents opening nairaland threads are the ones going to Facebook to post. lol

Lol as usual they are all afonja lol. Open your leader Facebook his last three post people has been angry because they have seen he is clueless. He even instructed on open Facebook for volunteers to hide in a bush forgetting enemies are also on social media.
After opening his Facebook and see how Igbos are getting smarter then come back and open each and every account.
If u like dey there may them also use u as sacrificial lamb. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by abiona36622: 5:05am On Nov 02, 2020
God use this opportunity to clear our eyes once and for all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Big Trouble As IPOB Takes This Bold Step PHOTOS by BIGGESThead6: 5:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Make i laugh well, well here. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northerners Can’t Afford Another Buhari As President In 2023 — NEF / Police Kill 7 Robbers In Lagos / NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.