Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Sabri Suby's Digital Marketing Book: Sell Like Crazy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sabri Suby's Digital Marketing Book: Sell Like Crazy!!! (196 Views)

Sell Like A Wizard / For Modern Marketers Only, Sell Like A Pro On Whatsapp / Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sabri Suby's Digital Marketing Book: Sell Like Crazy!!! by DORS(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
I read this book about two month ago and I'm glad I did.
I realised I knew more than those that paid 350k to learn digital marketing, I'm not here to write a copy but if you see my last copy you'll give me a hand shake and I'm not yet done with the book. if you get this book and you don't get what you want, report here. But be ready to read it and that's what people don't want to do they don't want to read, they want people to always show them which is not out of place. However, the book looks more like a conversation between you and someone that you must have read fifty pages and wonder how you did it. ask people that have heard of Sabri Suby, the guy is that good. He's a master ask top Nigerian digital marketers you know. He's an Australian and his companies name is KINGKONG, if you want a copy I'll write one for you to see how much impact it has made in me.
identify if you want this book here, please only serious minded people because we'll all associate together as group of digital marketers to share exceptional ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Contract Social Media Influencer / Job In Jos / Female Accountant Needed(lekki Ajah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.