Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,240 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy (416 Views)

Would You Sign An Offer Letter With An Acceptance Deadline Of 24 Hours? / Verbal Offer Is Not Enough, It Is Not An Offer Letter. / My Boss Indirectly Refused To Give Me An Offer Letter. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy by SMJay: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
FIND AN OFFER (THAT SELLS) AND SELL IT LIKE CRAZY

This is for my audience in sales and marketing.

Guys and girls, I'm not trying to scare you; but tougher times are coming.

Everyone wants to make mills but only few are willing to go out and hunt like wolves.

Anyone not finding a great offer and selling it heavy is playing with their finances big time.

For the past two years I've been trying out - offers after offers - to get my banger.

You really just need one banger offer.

Not two, just one.

When you find something that works like crazy on this level, you got only a few years till others swoop in and water down your stuff.

They may not kill it but they'll make it tougher for you - more friction; do you really want that?

Pick your channel, smoothen out the offer, tweak it till it fits good enough, turn on the tap, get leads for it and work it to the bone.

You don't wanna be stuck out here in the social media wilderness for a very long time - making posts on random topics, slowly growing your audience by "providing value" till you get your big break.

When it rains it pours.

If you still get out of bed at this point with no game plan in mind as to how you're going to make mills

- either by testing out what offer is going to be your banger, or selling the banger offer like crazy,

clock's ticking. ⏳

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy by DaBogu: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
M y c r y p t o n g Community on telegram:
So here's how you've been taught (and told) that Ads work:

People see your ad, they immediately take action in a straight line through your funnel, just the way you expertly designed it, to the sale.

That's the dream life right?

But what ends up happening looks like this: they see your ad,
get annoyed,
pick their nose,
click on it to convince themselves that you're a scam,
jump over to Instagram,
watch a skit from Sabinus,
check Twitter,
come back to Facebook (this time your ad has gone),
they go out,
buy suya,
maybe see your ad again,
give it a second thought,
bookmark the page,
check your Youtube,
check your Instagram,
ask their friends on Whatsapp about you, watch you for 3 months
and then take action.

This is the naked reality of how the ad buying process works.

Sadly, almost everyone out there is trying to optimise only for the straight line.

I'm not saying the straight line doesn't work; but picture this:

a hundred rats at the bottom of a bucket trying to climb each others heads to the top, all fighting for a piece of cheese at the top.

That's exactly what it looks like - when you and everyone else is going for that straight line only.

Every day, novice sales people and marketers keep buying into the illusion that ads don't work because all of them have set their window of expectation for sales to 1-7 days which is far shorter than the real time which cold audiences make a buying decision.

If you don't have an edge over the others, like how exactly do you plan to beat the others? How?

I want you to have this edge; it's not impossible to have an edge but you have to first understand that the edge is needed.

They'll rather have you believe the edge isn't needed (just run Ads with 1k a day, how's that working out for you?�)

People crying about not getting sales like cry babies, � sorry but I can't feel sorry for you.

You're like everyone else, you're not different. What makes you special? What makes you tick? ��‍♂️

Volume and differentiation - that's what I'm offering; I'll teach you to be different, show you how to stand out, how to pull volumes.

I am passionate but I'm only passionate about those who are passionate about winning.

If you're interested in being like everyone else, stick to Youtube �

If you're ready to get sales in volume and get those leads rolling through, let's talk.

Main requirements is that you've got at least 50k to blow on ads.

If you don't have that, go get it. It's so easy to make your first 100 grinding with aff. marketing; almost everyone and their aunt these days has made their first 100k-200k doing that.

Once you have that, it's time to pull off your training wheels and put your big boy pants on.

To clarify: I'm not pushing courses. If you want to make money with that, you can sign up as an affiliate or just purchase it as half price for yourself ��‍♂️

My thing is DFY; I'll write your ads, build your page to collect name, email and phone numbers, setup the ad so your leads start coming in, while you take care of the ad budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy by Oyindamolah: 2:34am On Jul 23, 2022
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 80k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a DM or a mail (check my profile) to be added to a work group! subject your mail "NGO"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy by cpsowelle: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2022
DaBogu:
M y c r y p t o n g Community on telegram:
So here's how you've been taught (and told) that Ads work:

People see your ad, they immediately take action in a straight line through your funnel, just the way you expertly designed it, to the sale.

That's the dream life right?

But what ends up happening looks like this: they see your ad,
get annoyed,
pick their nose,
click on it to convince themselves that you're a scam,
jump over to Instagram,
watch a skit from Sabinus,
check Twitter,
come back to Facebook (this time your ad has gone),
they go out,
buy suya,
maybe see your ad again,
give it a second thought,
bookmark the page,
check your Youtube,
check your Instagram,
ask their friends on Whatsapp about you, watch you for 3 months
and then take action.

This is the naked reality of how the ad buying process works.

Sadly, almost everyone out there is trying to optimise only for the straight line.

I'm not saying the straight line doesn't work; but picture this:

a hundred rats at the bottom of a bucket trying to climb each others heads to the top, all fighting for a piece of cheese at the top.

That's exactly what it looks like - when you and everyone else is going for that straight line only.

Every day, novice sales people and marketers keep buying into the illusion that ads don't work because all of them have set their window of expectation for sales to 1-7 days which is far shorter than the real time which cold audiences make a buying decision.

If you don't have an edge over the others, like how exactly do you plan to beat the others? How?

I want you to have this edge; it's not impossible to have an edge but you have to first understand that the edge is needed.

They'll rather have you believe the edge isn't needed (just run Ads with 1k a day, how's that working out for you?�)

People crying about not getting sales like cry babies, � sorry but I can't feel sorry for you.

You're like everyone else, you're not different. What makes you special? What makes you tick? ��‍♂️

Volume and differentiation - that's what I'm offering; I'll teach you to be different, show you how to stand out, how to pull volumes.

I am passionate but I'm only passionate about those who are passionate about winning.

If you're interested in being like everyone else, stick to Youtube �

If you're ready to get sales in volume and get those leads rolling through, let's talk.

Main requirements is that you've got at least 50k to blow on ads.

If you don't have that, go get it. It's so easy to make your first 100 grinding with aff. marketing; almost everyone and their aunt these days has made their first 100k-200k doing that.

Once you have that, it's time to pull off your training wheels and put your big boy pants on.

To clarify: I'm not pushing courses. If you want to make money with that, you can sign up as an affiliate or just purchase it as half price for yourself ��‍♂️

My thing is DFY; I'll write your ads, build your page to collect name, email and phone numbers, setup the ad so your leads start coming in, while you take care of the ad budget

I'm interested. Details pls

2 Likes

Re: Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy by BenKhalifa95: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
NGO
Oyindamolah:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 80k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a DM or a mail (check my profile) to be added to a work group! subject your mail "NGO"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Find An Offer (that Sells) And Sell It Like Crazy by SMJay: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Team Captain, Admin & Facility / Someone Should Help My Friend With A Job In PH / Lounge Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.