Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter (43785 Views)

Fans React As Wizkid Changes His Profile Name On Instagram / Dice Ailes Uses Sarah Baartman Picture As Artcover, Gets Blasted / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by PitexyBaba(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
toor! Is it a news?
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by zone51: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
CamusMidas:
Everybody is chasing clout on social media. #Fact

Any crime in that? undecided
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2020
Wizzy✌
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by AgroTrade: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2020
NICE ONE DAYO
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Tejiri41: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2020
Well done Star Boy!
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by femi4: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Naso Rinu turned to celebrity
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Mykosmith455: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2020
May all those who lost there lives during the endsars period ,rest in peace.....Amen
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by saraki2019(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2020
No string attached
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by inoki247: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Slawormrs:
Damnnn Bitchhhh

Wizkid is a real nigga

Who be diz again
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Dreadlock69(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Slay queen
You and your name
5&6
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by wizkidblogger(f): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Anything to market his newly released EP or album

If you know, you know

So, what's the probs with that? #LiveAndLetOthersLive #WeMove
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by tfash96(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2020
oliseh99:
May all that losed their lives rest in peace..

May God reward evil to the wicked
Your expression has lost its life
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Mgtowmonk: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Does anyone here know an online music producer here on nairaland that can edit my songs for me?
Please post his/her contact..thanks
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by sammysneh(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Slawormrs:
Damnnn Bitchhhh
Wizkid is a real nigga
Hmm, really are you his girlfriend
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by IgboSomalia: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Nelz77:
Only cowards and Zone Bs are against #EndSars movement.

Meanwhile sanwo olu invited the military to Lekki toll gates.

Udo!!!

What is happening at Oyigbo?
Why are you Igbos silent? Is it fear, cowardice, betrayal or hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Sarmiz24(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2020
Holl up wait
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2020
zone51:

Any crime in that? undecided
Very good question, it leads to herd mentality. Most people have lost their sense of reasoning and go with whatever narative that would lead to more acceptance into a group thereby loosing yourself within the group and become a cypher with no original thought.

To answer your question, it is not a crime.
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Scrupulous419(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Slawormrs:
Damnnn Bitchhhh

Wizkid is a real nigga

Who be this ? Omoh u lack sense

I bet my looted palliatives
grin
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by bigjackass: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2020
We celebrate her
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Donspicey: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2020
People born in November are due to valentines month accidental discharge........

do the maths bfr u quote me.....
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by IAMPEDRO: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2020
dalass:
Her name though. kiss

Is she a Nigerian youth? grin
I doubt, she look like an African, tho I don't think she a full breed of naija grin
dalass:
Her name though. kiss

Is she a Nigerian youth? grin
I doubt, she look like an African, tho I don't think she a full breed of naija

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by hatakekakashi: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
I doubt, she look like an African, tho I don't think she a full breed of naija grin I doubt, she look like an African, tho I don't think she a full breed of naija
The name is Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Nelz77: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:

What is happening at Oyigbo?
Why are you Igbos silent? Is it fear, cowardice, betrayal or hatred?

Igbos...... d nightmares of Afo.njas.
Igbos are really not bothered � about any group that goes against the laws of the Land under any guise. This Is obviously what’s playing out in Obigbo. No Igbo person supports d looting and destruction of properties under any group.

Sanwo Olu the puppet of Tinubu invited the military to d Lekki Tollgate that lead to d massacre of innocent protesters.
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Ajsmart(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2020
If Wizkid is the GOAT of Nigerian music, what then is FELA?

kenpat771:
Wizkid will always remain the GOAT of Nigerian Music. Naysayers come and finish me
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by willyjacs(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Anything to market his newly released EP or album

If you know, you know
if celebrating someone doing something good is a way to market EP,then its super brilliant as the lady has been brought under a positive heroin spotlight too.

Na Una de always know the reason for every action a person takes... I.T.K Union people

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by naturefellow(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:
Slay queen
shut up if you can't be positive
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by purples25(f): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2020
I love this.
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Business strategy...

Oga swerve!
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by ThatKING(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2020
He is trying to remind her that the Nigerians are looking upto her
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by IdontGivAfuck: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2020
naturefellow:
shut up if you can't be positive

You nitwit , what is wrong in confirming her identify?

Are you on drugs .
Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by naturefellow(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

You nitwit , what is wrong in confirming her identify?

Are you on drugs .
typical response of child privileged to be on Social Media. Desmond Elliott was not absolutely incorrect undecided

Re: Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter by Hier(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have been seeing her pictures and face in the Lekki tribunal and I have been wondering who she is, I felt she was on the side of the state government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] / 50 Cent Slams Nigerian Man Who Asked Him A Question On Instagram / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.